Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I thought it was all in my head but it is quite painful now, especially my right nipple. I cannot even lay down on my belly for f*ck sake.
I am not sure it’s trinov that it’s causing this but what else could it be? I’m not taking any medications yet. Nizoral? That even more unlikely.
Nizoral is an antiandrogen which could lead to over activity of estrogen in your body.
Nizoral doesn't have the containing effects of a lipsome like trinov, not to mention estorgen beta often prevents unhleahty breast tissue in stead of estrogen alpha.

I would think Nizoral is having more of an impact. Are you taking anything else? Any estrogenic herbs or supplements or cleaning products?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I thought it was all in my head but it is quite painful now, especially my right nipple. I cannot even lay down on my belly for f*ck sake.
I am not sure it’s trinov that it’s causing this but what else could it be? I’m not taking any medications yet. Nizoral? That even more unlikely.
The only thing that causes gyno is abnormally high estrogen or estrogen binding in men. So you're either missing androgens that counteract estrogen or your estrogen is elevated

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, I'm very prone to gyno/chest issues as well. Even certain shampoos give me problems sometimes. Just did my first application yesterday. Let you know if somethings up.
If these shampoos have estrogenic essential oils like rosemary, or antiandrogen things like nizoral, then yes they could exacerbate gyno issues.

A lot of essentail oils and herbs have estrogen effects, which for most men is toxic, so you really have to look at certain ingredients.
I had to stop using a bar of soap with sage oil in it because it raised my estrogen and was lowering the function of androgens in my body - I was actually getting brain fog from a bar of soap

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nizoral is an antiandrogen which could lead to over activity of estrogen in your body.
Nizoral doesn't have the containing effects of a lipsome like trinov, not to mention estorgen beta often prevents unhleahty breast tissue in stead of estrogen alpha.

I would think Nizoral is having more of an impact. Are you taking anything else? Any estrogenic herbs or supplements or cleaning products?
Vitamin b6 7,2mg
Magnesium 338mg
Zinc 9mg
Vitamin b12
That’s about it.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to say something since I was really looking forward to the lotion for a long time:

1) I will not buy it before someone sees some results in 6 months. After that I might consider buying it.
2) Arrade is kind of annoying. He pretends to know everything and is quickly turning this discussion into a sh*t show (I mean it is always been). But we really didn't need his discussion about herbs and sh*t. Shampoo causing gyno? Come on that's the proof that they have no idea.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to say something since I was really looking forward to the lotion for a long time:

1) I will not buy it before someone sees some results in 6 months. After that I might consider buying it.
2) Arrade is kind of annoying. He pretends to know everything and is quickly turning this discussion into a sh*t show (I mean it is always been). But we really didn't need his discussion about herbs and sh*t. Shampoo causing gyno? Come on that's the proof that they have no idea.
So my regenepure shampoo has spearmint oil in it. Spearmint oil increases the secretion of estrogen.
Essential oils pass through the skin directly into the blood.

So are you saying this won’t have an effect on one’s hormones?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oils directly affect hormone levels, by passing straight into the bloodstream.
Look it up

Using a shampoo with ingredients that have hormone effects everyday will , in fact, have an effect on your hormones

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful if you are microneedling.
I applied the lotion after needling very lightly a couple of times and since yesterday morning I’ve been having soreness on my nipples. Yesterday night it got much worse.
There are two lumps underneath both nipples. The one on the right hurts the most and it is bothering me a lot, especially at night when I sleep.
FML
giphy.gif

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling opens up wounds, blood is opened.
Needling defeats the purpose of the liposomes.

@JonnyGo i don’t think I see anything estrogenic in those vitamins. (Or strongly anti androgen)

So it’s probably nizoral or the Trinov having some estrogenic effect, causing gyno

If you’re that sentivie to gyno you should get your hormones tested (estrogen and testoterone)

Personally I’d recommend exercise, especially weight training

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling opens up wounds, blood is opened.
Needling defeats the purpose of the liposomes.

@JonnyGo i don’t think I see anything estrogenic in those vitamins. (Or strongly anti androgen)

So it’s probably nizoral or the Trinov having some estrogenic effect, causing gyno

If you’re that sentivie to gyno you should get your hormones tested (estrogen and testoterone)

Personally I’d recommend exercise, especially weight training
Thanks for reading my posts man. I can’t really blame the ones laughing at me since I can’t believe it myself and I won’t talk about it anymore unless it’s confirmed by a doctor.
I’m also going to continue using trinov(without needling).
I’m more concerned about my hair loss than getting gyno.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's the estrogenic effects of soy that make men into soy boys.
It's this estrogenic effect that leads me to not using it, among the cost

f*****g lol. The only people who say 'soy boy' are lads that have never lifted a weight, never had a fight or played any sport. Meanwhile in the real world, actual people just eat it and carry on as normal.

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for reading my posts man. I can’t really blame the ones laughing at me since I can’t believe it myself and I won’t talk about it anymore unless it’s confirmed by a doctor.
I’m also going to continue using trinov(without needling).
I’m more concerned about my hair loss than getting gyno.
Lol everyone thinks I'm full of sh*t too. I'm always hesitant to talk about my sides now

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
So my regenepure shampoo has spearmint oil in it. Spearmint oil increases the secretion of estrogen.
Essential oils pass through the skin directly into the blood.

So are you saying this won’t have an effect on one’s hormones?
Eating Avocados does the same to me!

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol everyone thinks I'm full of sh*t too. I'm always hesitant to talk about my sides now

My favourite one is being told you are hypersensitive when you start finasteride and that is likely the reason you experienced sides.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g lol. The only people who say 'soy boy' are lads that have never lifted a weight, never had a fight or played any sport. Meanwhile in the real world, actual people just eat it and carry on as normal.
You mean when I got 1st in regional Olympic weightlifting and played Division 1AA rugby I don't qualify to call people soyboys?

It's a biological fact soy consumption raises estrogen and lowers testosterone.
Seeing as I don't want this to happen to me I avoid consuming soy.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
My favourite one is being told you are hypersensitive when you start finasteride and that is likely the reason you experienced sides.
The real Nocebo is pretending that an enzyme that makes brain chemicals and hormones can be removed and it won't give sides

That's called people so desperate to keep their hair they lie about damaging their minds and bodies with an antiandrogen

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
IF you are a smart person, you'll find those that blindly adhere to finasteride are the most cowardly or unintelligent of the people who post here.

1. If finasteride was so effective and side free, you wouldn't need to be on a hairloss forum as you could go on with life
2. We know that 5ar enzyme makes brain chemicals and hormones important to men, thus there are obvious downsides to consuming
3. Harming your body to keep your hair is often a move based on desperation, fear, or lack of critical thinking

I don't blame someone for taking finasteride as I think it's effective. Don't sh*t on any other method of controlling hairloss or pretending that it's healthy