Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ollie we all need to shoot for 20 estrogen, give or take. Other wise calcium will go into our scalp/ blood vessels which could be why we are balding.

Click to 2:00

That dude looks like a broscientist. I've seen a similar vid from another author claiming hairloss isn't caused by dht but rather an imbalance of hormones (low test + high estrogen + high cortisol). I've tried some of the tips the vid recommended but didn't notice any difference. I don't know if any of the broscientists on youtube answered this major question: If hairloss isn't caused by dht, why does finasteride and dutasteride work for alot of people? (Unfortunately it didn't work for me, but does work for alot of other people) Also, if high estrogen causes hairloss like the broscientists claim then why does topical estrogen promote hair growth?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
That dude looks like a broscientist. I've seen a similar vid from another author claiming hairloss isn't caused by dht but rather an imbalance of hormones (low test + high estrogen + high cortisol). I've tried some of the tips the vid recommended but didn't notice any difference. I don't know if any of the broscientists on youtube answered this major question: If hairloss isn't caused by dht, why does finasteride and dutasteride work for alot of people? (Unfortunately it didn't work for me, but does work for alot of other people) Also, if high estrogen causes hairloss like the broscientists claim then why does topical estrogen promote hair growth?
Eh I've alredy answered this. What you listed, estrogen, cortisol, these are inflammatory. When things like your blood vessels or scalp become inflamed the body uses DHT to build up fibrosis.
It would be pretty dumb to deny DHT blockers don't have some effect in halting hairloss

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh I've alredy answered this. What you listed, estrogen, cortisol, these are inflammatory. When things like your blood vessels or scalp become inflamed the body uses DHT to build up fibrosis.
It would be pretty dumb to deny DHT blockers don't have some effect in halting hairloss

So I'm assuming you've cured or at least stopped your hairloss dead in it's tracks by reducing your estrogen and cortisol levels? Any pics of results?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm assuming you've cured or at least stopped your hairloss dead in it's tracks by reducing your estrogen and cortisol levels? Any pics of results?
Can you not read? how many posts ago did I say my estrogen is too low..

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't just look at ray peat forum, find out if T3 is suppressive. Ray peat forum has biases like taking syntethic thyroid hormones or progesterone or other questionable things.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/45/5/1013/2677321?redirectedFrom=fulltext

A study of changes in serum TSH, T4 and T3 before and after the T3 suppression test was done in patients treated for hyperthyroidism due to Graves' disease. In 18 uptake suppressed patients of 49 clinically euthyroid subjects serum TSH was significantly reduced after the T3 suppression test. "After the suppression test, serum T4 did not show a significant decrement in non-suppressed patients. However, in suppressed patients, serum T4 was significantly reduced from 8.6 ± 0.3 to 6.7 ± 0.5 μg/dl"

That right there sketches me out. T4 and TSH suppressed with T3 use?
I'm just saying calcitionin controls calcium as well, you don't want that hormone suppressed.

Thanks. My TSH and T4 are in good shape on my tests with taking T3.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't just look at ray peat forum, find out if T3 is suppressive. Ray peat forum has biases like taking syntethic thyroid hormones or progesterone or other questionable things.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/45/5/1013/2677321?redirectedFrom=fulltext

A study of changes in serum TSH, T4 and T3 before and after the T3 suppression test was done in patients treated for hyperthyroidism due to Graves' disease. In 18 uptake suppressed patients of 49 clinically euthyroid subjects serum TSH was significantly reduced after the T3 suppression test. "After the suppression test, serum T4 did not show a significant decrement in non-suppressed patients. However, in suppressed patients, serum T4 was significantly reduced from 8.6 ± 0.3 to 6.7 ± 0.5 μg/dl"

That right there sketches me out. T4 and TSH suppressed with T3 use?
I'm just saying calcitionin controls calcium as well, you don't want that hormone suppressed.
Now ur just joking? Using Graves' disease patients to make another theory lmao. Why don't u just let the real scientists do their job. I wonder, do u have a scientific background? Cuz i highly doubt u would get a masters degree if u use studies like u do here.

Reactions: br1

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now ur just joking? Using Graves' disease patients to make another theory lmao. Why don't u just let the real scientists do their job. I wonder, do u have a scientific background? Cuz i highly doubt u would get a masters degree if u use studies like u do here.
I posted the first study that showed suppression of hormones through T3 use. I don't see how Graves is far off from a regular thyroid disorder in terms of syntethic T3 use, they CLEARLY showed a significant suppression thorugh T3 meds

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted the first study that showed suppression of hormones through T3 use. I don't see how Graves is far off from a regular thyroid disorder in terms of syntethic T3 use, they CLEARLY showed a significant suppression thorugh T3 meds
No bro you don't understand you don't have your science license

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-pdf/81/3/1232/10507543/jcem1232.pdf

"In conclusion, T4,-suppressive therapy was associated with bone loss in postmenopausal women, which could be prevented by either calcium supplementation or intranasal calcitonin, although the latter did not provide additional benefit compared to"

Often when you take syntethic hormones, your endogenous production of hormones is suppressed. This is why bodybuilders who inject syntethic androgens have their balls shrink.

T4 is suppressive because they use it to simply suppress TSH, in fact a lot of people of regular T4 levels yet the doctor's don't test them; instead they blindly give synthetic T4 just based on TSH levels.

Calcitonin regulates blood calcium levels and keeps the parathyroid hormone in check, without calcitonin you're asking for calcium issues which like I've been stating is the probable cause of balding.

@ScaredOfBalding I have two bachelor's degrees. I'm not going to get a Phd in biology just to convince people online lol

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
No bro you don't understand you don't have your science license
whoopsies.gif

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
One thing id like to add about this is that at least its only around 5 more months until we know whether this is complete bullshit, works or somewhat works, meaning if it is complete bs I dont think Fidia would be getting too rich off it yet as theres barely any main stream marketing for it anywhere. If it doesn't work I think were living in the day and age where info spreads quickly and not many will buy