Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the f*** do you letrozole before testing estrogen?

I got mine tested ( also checked T levels ), just waiting for results.
I already tested it high, I had used it for 2 weeks before it got to 14.
It's better to taper a low dose or use something weaker like exemestane when it's near range.

I would add high stress hormones will also cause inflammation and hairloss ( cortisol, prolactin)

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Inflammation leads to excessive uptake of calcium by cells, and is a factor in obesity, depression, and the degenerative diseases.

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/calcium.shtml

Hans Selye was the one to note that stress causing soft tissue calcification, calcium deposits degenerating organs.

I think it's well known in the hairloss community stress causes hairloss, and periods of stress cause receding hairlines.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...think-again-very-interesting-topic-28623.html

I take Vit D 5000 iu and thought that was pretty high, his dosage seems crazy high.

have you tried this with magnesium oil etc?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take Vit D 5000 iu and thought that was pretty high, his dosage seems crazy high.

have you tried this with magnesium oil etc?
Yeah actually I did. Everything besides the fish oil, and the scalp itch actually went away over time.
In the thread he discusses that if you take enough Vit K, VIt D actually isn't toxic.

Dr. Coimbra uses high vitamin D to treat autoimmune diseases :https://www.healthrising.org/forums...n-with-vit-d-protocol-from-brazilian-dr.2248/

Here this guy uses it to reverse bone spurs and other issues:
https://www.amazon.com/MIRACULOUS-RESULTS-EXTREMELY-SUNSHINE-EXPERIMENT-ebook/dp/B005FCKN2S

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that Ng/ml ?
hairloss.png

We have recommended that ideal ranges for estradiol for most aging men are between 20 and 30 pg/mL of blood. Below 18 pg/mL increases osteoporosis risk, while levels greater than 30 pg/mL increase heart attack and stroke incidence

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a lot of people don't realize is that if your calcium metabolism is disrupted (lack of Vit D, K, magnesium) or your hormones are imblanaced calcium doesn't go into your bones but instead into your blood vessels.

Calcification happens when calcium builds up in body tissue, blood vessels, or organs. This buildup can harden and disrupt your body’s normal processes. Calcium is transported through the bloodstream. It’s also found in every cell. As a result, calcification can occur in almost any part of the body.

This lack of blood flow can very well be why the hair stops growing. As stated in the brotzu genesis story, diabetics stop growing hair on their limbs when blood flow was lost. When he used DGLA to increase blood flow, the hair started to grow

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ollie we all need to shoot for 20 estrogen, give or take. Other wise calcium will go into our scalp/ blood vessels which could be why we are balding.

Click to 2:00

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find Ray Peat and Hans Selye to both be great sources of info.

Btw, 75% of autoimmune diseases are known to be caused by hormone imbalance.

I frankly believe that I'm dealing with low grade vasculitis, that my out of balance estrogen is causing inflammation in my blood vessels.
This inflammation causes the immune system to attack them, greatly speeding up atherosclerosis.

This atherosclerosis is clogging my blood vessels with fibrosis (what DHT causes) and calcium deposits, and progressively less blood flow to the scalp.
source.gif

So much broscience.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a link to high estrogen causing heart disease:
http://www.functionalps.com/blog/2012/03/20/high-estrogen-and-heart-disease-in-men/

It's pretty much the same issue for low estrogen, but low levels is almost impossible without aromatase inhibitors.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/256511

Here's a link to the medical article that calcium deposits preventing scalp blood flow was the found link to balding

My estrogen and all my other hormones are VERY low - due to heavy metals messing up my endocrine system. My hair loss accelerated x5 after my heath worsened (due to redistribution of metals in my body).

I did not know that low eatrogen causes hair loss. Is this sort of hair loss reversible as it’s not caused by DHT? I hope my hair will improve as I detox the mercury and other metals.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
My estrogen and all my other hormones are VERY low - due to heavy metals messing up my endocrine system. My hair loss accelerated x5 after my heath worsened (due to redistribution of metals in my body).

I did not know that low eatrogen causes hair loss. Is this sort of hair loss reversible as it’s not caused by DHT? I hope my hair will improve as I detox the mercury and other metals.
I don't think it will improve just by detoxing, though sounds like the first step you need to take.
Get your hormones normal, then I think trying the decalcification vitamin protocol or supplements to remove fibrosis can return your hair

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://perfecthairhealth.com/blood-flow-circulation-hair-loss/

@ScaredOfBalding is scientifically proven DHT activates TGF-B1 which is a fibrosis factor.
We all know hard/completely bald men have fibrosed scalps.

Saying hair follicles being destroyed by genetic acceptance of DHT has never even been proven. It's basically a gimmick to sell finasteride, which by the way was used to treat prostate cancer but they even found that DHT wasn't the hormone that actually caused prostate issues.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How did the heavy metals end up at toxic levels in your body?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it will improve just by detoxing, though sounds like the first step you need to take.
Get your hormones normal, then I think trying the decalcification vitamin protocol or supplements to remove fibrosis can return your hair

Yes it’s a first step. My hair will surely struggle until I’m healthy and detoxified. I was also extremely hypothyroid due to the mercury but my last thyroid test was good, as I’m taking 35mcg of T3.

I’ve not come across the decalcification vitamin / supplement protocol. Can you provide details?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did the heavy metals end up at toxic levels in your body?

It’s more to do with genetics then having acute exposure. My body does not get rid of metals (confirmed in my genetic testing).
I used to eat a lot of fish and vaccines in my generation (born in 86) had a lot of mercury in them. Also my mum had amalgams while she was pregnant. It’s in the food, air and water in low levels and it builds up over a lifetime. Luckily I never had amalgams fillings.

I also have very high arsenic and lead.

Anyone concerned about heavy metals should join a group on FB called ‘Andy Cutler Chelation.’ It’s a major factor in hair loss (and health in general). I’m sure of that given my experiences.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s more to do with genetics then having acute exposure. My body does not get rid of metals (confirmed in my genetic testing).
I used to eat a lot of fish and vaccines in my generation (born in 86) had a lot of mercury in them. Also my mum had amalgams while she was pregnant. It’s in the food, air and water in low levels and it builds up over a lifetime. Luckily I never had amalgams fillings.

I also have very high arsenic and lead.

Anyone concerned about heavy metals should join a group on FB called ‘Andy Cutler Chelation.’ It’s a major factor in hair loss (and health in general). I’m sure of that given my experiences.
Thanks for sharing.

I avoid T4 thyroid, because it suppresses the calcitonin (5th) thyroid hormone.

"And the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism has said that, although controversies exist on the possible adverse effect of T4 on bone mass, most studies reported bone loss in estrogen-deprived postmenopausal women taking suppressive doses of levothyroxine. Levothyroxine- suppressive therapy was associated with bone loss in postmenopausal women, however, it could be prevented by either calcium supplementation or intranasal calcitonin. ( J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1996 Mar;81(3):1232-6, "Prevention of bone loss induced by thyroxine suppressive therapy in postmenopausal women: the effect of calcium and calcitonin.")"

Not sure if t3 meds is suppressive, but if it is be aware that it could continue to cause hairloss by suppression calcitonin, which controls your blood calcium levels.

I actually have part of my hairloss to blame for T4 thyroid meds, my doctor even admitted to me (eventually) that she had women get receding hairlines because of the drug.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://perfecthairhealth.com/blood-flow-circulation-hair-loss/

@ScaredOfBalding is scientifically proven DHT activates TGF-B1 which is a fibrosis factor.
We all know hard/completely bald men have fibrosed scalps.

Saying hair follicles being destroyed by genetic acceptance of DHT has never even been proven. It's basically a gimmick to sell finasteride, which by the way was used to treat prostate cancer but they even found that DHT wasn't the hormone that actually caused prostate issues.
Yeah yeah sure m8. I look forward to seeing ur norwood 7 baldcel head in 2019 with ur decalcification protocols lmao.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

I avoid T4 thyroid, because it suppresses the calcitonin (5th) thyroid hormone.

"And the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism has said that, although controversies exist on the possible adverse effect of T4 on bone mass, most studies reported bone loss in estrogen-deprived postmenopausal women taking suppressive doses of levothyroxine. Levothyroxine- suppressive therapy was associated with bone loss in postmenopausal women, however, it could be prevented by either calcium supplementation or intranasal calcitonin. ( J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1996 Mar;81(3):1232-6, "Prevention of bone loss induced by thyroxine suppressive therapy in postmenopausal women: the effect of calcium and calcitonin.")"

Not sure if t3 meds is suppressive, but if it is be aware that it could continue to cause hairloss by suppression calcitonin, which controls your blood calcium levels.

I actually have part of my hairloss to blame for T4 thyroid meds, my doctor even admitted to me (eventually) that she had women get receding hairlines because of the drug.

Thanks I’ll look into that. I just assumed that improving my thyroid with T3 could only mean good things for hair. My other issue is that I’m on a keto diet, which I know is probably not good for hair - but my body hates carbs. I get fatigued and foggy when I’m not in keto. I’m hoping that as long as I keep my thyroid in good shape keto won’t have too much of a negative impact on my hair.

Any thoughts of getting my low hormones in balance? Can’t take DHEA because that will just increase DHT. Of course DHT was the only f*****g high hormone on my test!!! (Elevated 5ar). I am taking nettle root but no idea how effective that is.

What’s your overall regimen? Where can I find details on the declassification supplement protocol you mentioned?