NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is the greatest pic ever created to describe not only Brotzu lotion, but every treatment that gave us false hope.

At first I was like

2v8r.gif

Then I was like

giphy.gif

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@00000 i believe zinc is known to inhibit 5 ar. Of course you body needs a certain amount, but it’s something to know if you supp heavily

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ Brotzu you better f*****g do something special for us younger guys. I hope the reason we haven't seen the new 'pictures' on their website isn't because their photoshop guy is on holiday.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They launched a product, if there would be anything to show it would have be done by now, if Fidia doesn't have the worst marketing team in the entire universe. period.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** ALL OF OUR LIVES.

They made huge strides in Paralysis, Blindness, Cancer,,,.. etc etc etc

BUT f*** US RIGHT!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW IS THIS REALLLLLIIIIITTTTTTYYYYYY

I swear there must be a glitch in the matrix. This cant be real life. HOw is this not cured yet how how how how how how how how how

Some b**ch got her spine fused together with eletrical cords and is now walking and I can stop my hair from falling out.......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-46597605

EDIT: They are almost done making a pill to keep fat fucks skinny forever just by pill popping!!!! OMMMFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHY CANT WE GET A SIDE FREE PILL THAT GROW THE f*** OUT OF OUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** ALL OF OUR LIVES.

I swear there must be a glitch in the matrix. This cant be real life. HOw is this not cured yet how how how how how how how how how

Some b**ch got her spine fused together with eletrical cords and is now walking and I can stop my hair from falling out.......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EDIT: They are almost done making a pill to keep fat fucks skinny forever just by pill popping!!!! OMMMFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHY CANT WE GET A SIDE FREE PILL THAT GROW THE f*** OUT OF OUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!
My thoughts exactly.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** ALL OF OUR LIVES.

Redpill is they ALREADY cured it. Aderans cured it a decade ago and they shut it down because funding (how in the f*** is that possible literally just ASK the thousands of rich as f*** bald men who would literally throw money at you). They cured it in 1999 via the SHH pathway but shut it down due to cancer risk. RCH-01 works and is out there and we may never see it like Aderans. It's all fucked.

Say your nightly prayer to Tsuji

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** ALL OF OUR LIVES.

There are huge, huge gaps in Androgenetic Alopecia research. It's probably one of the most poorly understood diseases given that it has been known about for millenia. A side-free topical with several key ingredients should have been available at least 20 years ago if there was as much research given to hair loss as other sh*t gets. There shouldn't have to be people like me scourging PubMed until 2 AM, reading about DKK-1, TGFbeta, androgen receptors, and other ungodly sh*t. I'm 26 for f***'s sake, and I shouldn't have to know about any of this sh*t just to look normal. I shouldn't have to be doing the scientist's motherfucking job. I don't feel guilty about people using Sci-Hub - I hope no one pays for a single scientific article ever again because they don't deserve a f*****g dime.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are huge, huge gaps in Androgenetic Alopecia research. It's probably one of the most poorly understood diseases given that it has been known about for millenia. A side-free topical with several key ingredients should have been available at least 20 years ago if there was as much research given to hair loss as other sh*t gets. There shouldn't have to be people like me scourging PubMed until 2 AM, reading about DKK-1, TGFbeta, androgen receptors, and other ungodly sh*t. I'm 26 for f***'s sake, and I shouldn't have to know about any of this sh*t just to look normal. I shouldn't have to be doing the scientist's motherfucking job. I don't feel guilty about people using Sci-Hub - I hope no one pays for a single scientific article ever again because they don't deserve a f*****g dime.

May be we should blame our seniors instead ? Since other than this forum, men dont care about this f*****g hair problem, dont they ?

Look at our uncles, dad, grandpa, etc. what do they say regarding hair loss ? "Just a hair, shave it kid, your career is more important" and thats it.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
May be we should blame ourselves instead ? Since other than this forum, men dont care about this f*****g hair problem, dont they ?

Look at our uncles, dad, grandpa, etc. what do they say regarding hair loss ? "Just a hair, shave it kid, your career is more important" and thats it.

Yeah I guess you could say that. If you didn't care, you'd certainly be in a better position, or rather should I say, you'd be blissfully ignorant and maybe it would not affect you mentally, but it would still not change how other people perceive you because you are bald, and you would still be limited in those ways. You can't change how other people see you.

I have a good career which is progressing well, I'm making rather nice money, and guess what? I'm still awfully unhappy - the money doesn't satisfy me because it still can't buy the one thing I want. I want to look good, and normal, so that I don't have to cringe every time I look into the mirror and not recognize myself. In this case, money doesn't buy happiness, I am still left with a huge void internally because of my hair. And I can't change that in any other way than getting it back.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I guess you could say that. If you didn't care, you'd certainly be in a better position, or rather should I say, you'd be blissfully ignorant and maybe it would not affect you mentally, but it would still not change how other people perceive you because you are bald, and you would still be limited in those ways. You can't change how other people see you.

I have a good career which is progressing well, I'm making rather nice money, and guess what? I'm still awfully unhappy - the money doesn't satisfy me because it still can't buy the one thing I want. I want to look good, and normal, so that I don't have to cringe every time I look into the mirror and not recognize myself. In this case, money doesn't buy happiness, I am still left with a huge void internally because of my hair. And I can't change that in any other way than getting it back.

Oops, I mean, "our seniors" not "ourselves". and I think we are pretty much in a same situation. If I dont give a f*** about my hair, I wont be here.

Hair loss, it is either too complicated or there is so little profits and interest in it and I believe the latter is the reason why, after 20 years, finasteride is still the king.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Skin is one of the most complex organ, that's it, dermatitis is not yet cure but has also been there since dawn of time, and we are not talking about hundreds others skin conditions, just as disgusting as each other

You guys needs some perspective here, just open a derm book with lots of pictures, and you'll know what others struggle with

jiggo

Reaction score
Hairloss market is big. Look at how many transplantations are done and clinics exist all over the world. And a transplantation is more or less a big surgery, done in a hospital and takes a long time to fully recover and see results. If there would be a easy topical solution which really provides good results and no major sides every young man with hair loss would take it.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't think, that hairloss is easy to heal. The most serious diseases are not curable, like cancer (stage 4), aids, alzheimer's, all autoimmune diseases which will kill you or atleast destroy your life or 10000 of other dielseas which also can kill you or destroy your life. We understand very little about malfunction in the human body.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think, that hairloss is easy to heal. The most serious diseases are not curable, like cancer (stage 4), aids, alzheimer's, all autoimmune diseases which will kill you or atleast destroy your life or 10000 of other dielseas which also can kill you or destroy your life. We understand very little about malfunction in the human body.
I find Ray Peat and Hans Selye to both be great sources of info.

Btw, 75% of autoimmune diseases are known to be caused by hormone imbalance.

I frankly believe that I'm dealing with low grade vasculitis, that my out of balance estrogen is causing inflammation in my blood vessels.
This inflammation causes the immune system to attack them, greatly speeding up atherosclerosis.

This atherosclerosis is clogging my blood vessels with fibrosis (what DHT causes) and calcium deposits, and progressively less blood flow to the scalp.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Inflammation leads to excessive uptake of calcium by cells, and is a factor in obesity, depression, and the degenerative diseases.

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/calcium.shtml

Hans Selye was the one to note that stress causing soft tissue calcification, calcium deposits degenerating organs.

I think it's well known in the hairloss community stress causes hairloss, and periods of stress cause receding hairlines.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...think-again-very-interesting-topic-28623.html

inmyhead

Reaction score
I find Ray Peat and Hans Selye to both be great sources of info.

Btw, 75% of autoimmune diseases are known to be caused by hormone imbalance.

I frankly believe that I'm dealing with low grade vasculitis, that my out of balance estrogen is causing inflammation in my blood vessels.
This inflammation causes the immune system to attack them, greatly speeding up atherosclerosis.

This atherosclerosis is clogging my blood vessels with fibrosis (what DHT causes) and calcium deposits, and progressively less blood flow to the scalp.
What are your estrogen levels?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are your estrogen levels?
It was 14 last time I had it checked, which was low.
This was on a friday, and I had taken 2.5 mg letrozole that morning.
I then took letrozole 2.5 mg saturday morning after.
Knowing it was 14 before taking letrozole two more days, I can guess it made my estrogen in the single digits.

"Letrozole has shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98 percent while raising testosterone levels."

I'm trying to raise my estrogen back to normal range ( 17-30). If it's out of this range you'll suffer inflammation, and have a receding hairline (my direct experience having fucked up estrogen levels)

inmyhead

Reaction score
It was 14 last time I had it checked, which was low.
This was on a friday, and I had taken 2.5 mg letrozole that morning.
I then took letrozole 2.5 mg saturday morning after.
Knowing it was 14 before taking letrozole two more days, I can guess it made my estrogen in the single digits.

"Letrozole has shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98 percent while raising testosterone levels."

I'm trying to raise my estrogen back to normal range ( 17-30). If it's out of this range you'll suffer inflammation, and have a receding hairline (my direct experience having fucked up estrogen levels)
Why the f*** do you letrozole before testing estrogen?

I got mine tested ( also checked T levels ), just waiting for results.