Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try zix. It's been a life saver and helped me keep my hair 15 years or so. You buy zinc and b6 and mix it with distilled water. It costs next to nothing and halted my shed, and I've managed to basically maintain since I was 27 after I quit finasteride. I am now 41. I posted a thread in alternative treatments.

hello i am looking for precisely this treatment which apparently saved a lot of people. it is not difficult to assemble these ingredients. pity that a solution is not already proposed. thank you in advance.
I'm going to surprise more than one but the shampoo regenpure in addition to settling my DS problem gave me more density and a slight regrowth. After I had a lot of itching and ketoconazole has regulated ca. my trinov was sent before yesterday. I am going to be associated regenpure + trinov + zix. it will be an interesting cure because the regenpure cleans the scalp well before receiving trinov and zix.
I refuse fina and minoxidil for all the side effects that I have already tested of course. By the way you have tested applemets which according to proves to be ineffective but I want return of the people having really tested it ...
force to you all for this fight that gnaws our morale life remains magnificent

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Finally san antonia shipped mine! Will receive it at 3rd January. I will have a hair transplant in end of february and hope trinov will do a lil bit together with min and finasteride.

Two questions:

Any idea how trinov will work together with a transplant? minoxidil has pg and surgeons dont recommend it to use in the first weeks.

How you guys apply trinov? Isn‘t a
syringe with cannula the best way to get it in the scalp?

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally san antonia shipped mine! Will receive it at 3rd January. I will have a hair transplant in end of february and hope trinov will do a lil bit together with min and finasteride.

Two questions:

Any idea how trinov will work together with a transplant? minoxidil has pg and surgeons dont recommend it to use in the first weeks.

How you guys apply trinov? Isn‘t a
syringe with cannula the best way to get it in the scalp?
Why use so many treatments. Howd you know what worked what didn't.

Pancreata

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry about the plasma half-life when applying something topically through the skin. The half-life in the skin is what matters, and there is likely not much data available on that. If you look at the equol thread by IdealForehead, he cited research claiming that Equol builds up some kind of skin reservoir from which it is progressively released.

Thanks for the response. Would you mind sharing that equol thread you mentioned by IdealForehead. I tried to find it but couldn't.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stuff.png

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello i am looking for precisely this treatment which apparently saved a lot of people. it is not difficult to assemble these ingredients. pity that a solution is not already proposed. thank you in advance.
I'm going to surprise more than one but the shampoo regenpure in addition to settling my DS problem gave me more density and a slight regrowth. After I had a lot of itching and ketoconazole has regulated ca. my trinov was sent before yesterday. I am going to be associated regenpure + trinov + zix. it will be an interesting cure because the regenpure cleans the scalp well before receiving trinov and zix.
I refuse fina and minoxidil for all the side effects that I have already tested of course. By the way you have tested applemets which according to proves to be ineffective but I want return of the people having really tested it ...
force to you all for this fight that gnaws our morale life remains magnificent

My experience with zix and and keto shampoos is not a good one. I dont know if its just that I dont react well to keto shampoos (tried 2), but I shed a lot on them. I believe it may have something to do with using zix at the same time. I would not recommend combining the two.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Would you mind sharing that equol thread you mentioned by IdealForehead. I tried to find it but couldn't.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-and-the-primary-ingredient-in-brotzu.113209/

What about systemic effects over time? Will it cause similar effects as other antiandrogens or propecia?

We don't know that yet but given the concentration of ingredients it is unlikely for the vast majority of people.

You think this will lower DHT systemically? To what degree?

No. You will have the same amount of DHT. Assuming some equol goes systemic, it will bind to DHT it runs into, rendering it functionally unable to bind to any receptors (making it useless). I am unsure if this would be visible on a blood test, it depends how the screening works.

Either way, given the amount of equol in this lotion, I don't think this is something to worry about realistically.

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-and-the-primary-ingredient-in-brotzu.113209/

We don't know that yet but given the concentration of ingredients it is unlikely for the vast majority of people.

No. You will have the same amount of DHT. Assuming some equol goes systemic, it will bind to DHT it runs into, rendering it functionally unable to bind to any receptors (making it useless). I am unsure if this would be visible on a blood test, it depends how the screening works.

Either way, given the amount of equol in this lotion, I don't think this is something to worry about realistically.

Heck yeah. What's your take on the study results?

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Try zix. It's been a life saver and helped me keep my hair 15 years or so. You buy zinc and b6 and mix it with distilled water. It costs next to nothing and halted my shed, and I've managed to basically maintain since I was 27 after I quit finasteride. I am now 41. I posted a thread in alternative treatments.
Ive seen the name zix on here before but am ignorant to what it really is. Is it a product name, something you can buy in a store?
Or do you have to get the ingredients separately and mix? If so, do you just get the ingredients at a health store? How much of each do you add?
Sorry for all the questions. Thanks man

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
You think this will lower DHT systemically? To what degree?
I couldn;t say to what degree. If it reaches the blood vessels I imagine some s eqoul would circulate. Also I heard DHT has some positive feedback cycle so if you nullify s eqoul in the brain the brain might signal to produce less

I'm not really sure how liposomes work if they come in contact with blood vessels, or if brotzu does. I'm just being extra cautious

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive seen the name zix on here before but am ignorant to what it really is. Is it a product name, something you can buy in a store?
Or do you have to get the ingredients separately and mix? If so, do you just get the ingredients at a health store? How much of each do you add?
Sorry for all the questions. Thanks man
You mix zinc and b6 in ethyl alcohol and apply topically. It inhibits the 5ar enzyme to a degree, i imagine since it has alcohol it does get into the blood stream and over time has a small persistent effect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mix zinc and b6 in ethyl alcohol and apply topically. It inhibits the 5ar enzyme to a degree, i imagine since it has alcohol it does get into the blood stream and over time has a small persistent effect

Wait what? B6 or Zinc inhibits 5AR? Would that also mean taking Zinc and 5AR supps lowers DHT?