Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Or maybe not? I am 8 days on Trinov and the shed from cutting the big 3+dutasteride is reduced a lot. It might be just ending of the shed, but overall no head itching, less sheding and of course nice fragnance. :D
Honestly I just want something not fakin with my hormones. I want to be able to have 100% erection with my girlfriend. I will mak the thread with pictures tomorow.

It needs 1-3 months, until you will start losing your hair. finasteride, dutasteride and minoxidil are still in your body.

But avoiding sire effects is a good point to cut everything. :)

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It needs 1-3 months, until you will start losing your hair. finasteride, dutasteride and minoxidil are still in your body.

Finasteride's effect on DHT clears within 3-4 days. Dutasteride may take a lot longer. The minoxidil will probably induce the biggest shed, if anything.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or maybe not? I am 8 days on Trinov and the shed from cutting the big 3+dutasteride is reduced a lot. It might be just ending of the shed, but overall no head itching, less sheding and of course nice fragnance. :D
Honestly I just want something not fakin with my hormones. I want to be able to have 100% erection with my girlfriend. I will mak the thread with pictures tomorow.

You will serve as a good test for Trinov. Please keep us updated.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man I am exciting to see your pics and updates. It will be hard for trinov to compete with your experiences with antiandrogens but maybe trinov will slow things down while allowing you to spend quality night time with the better half.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride's effect on DHT clears within 3-4 days. Dutasteride may take a lot longer. The minoxidil will probably induce the biggest shed, if anything.
With all due respect as I do value your participation on this site as you know,..it depends on the person. I am certain when I quit finasteride that it took many months for my dht to come back. I think if your endocrine system is healthy then yes, you are correct, but if the antiandrigens threw a major wrench into the hormonal system then it may take a while to go back to normal levels.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
With all due respect as I do value your participation on this site as you know,..it depends on the person. I am certain when I quit finasteride that it took many months for my dht to come back. I think if your endocrine system is healthy then yes, you are correct, but if the antiandrigens threw a major wrench into the hormonal system then it may take a while to go back to normal levels.

You've had your DHT levels checked?

My gyno symptoms stopped very quickly after quitting finasteride (well at least the burning nipples) which to me meant the DHT had restored back to normal... However that's assuming one doesn't develop PFS and remain with permanent alterations in neurosteroid levels, 5-AR enzyme in the brain and androgen receptor sensitivity which is a whole other issue.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew someone would respond with having dht levels checked...no I did not. But I can tell you my body hair was growing very very slowly and I had all the post finasteride crash symptoms. I also wasnt interested in chasing tail like I was before finasteride or now that I've had a long time to get the dht levels back. Your system is obviously in better shape then mone meaning you can recover fast from change in hormones.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you back this 3-4 days with a source please?

upload_2018-12-29_0-1-29.png

4339b1153d3c81f12fb43fddf996775e-png.png

Alright, maybe it takes a bit more, up to 2 weeks max. Shouldn't take months in any case.

newguy7

My Regimen
Reaction score
My two bottles just shipped today to America. Tracking says it should arrive by Monday new years eve. f*****g hoping just for maintenance. I’ve been shedding probably 200+ hairs each since October of last year I think. At first I didn’t think it was actual thinning or anything just some shedding but then I started seeing wispy *** hair on hairline during the summer following the start of the shed and it wasn’t solid like it was anymore. I could also tell a difference in density in the shower. I used to almost not be able to run my hands through my hair it was so thick. Still is and looks but not the level it was before. Nobody can tell I’m losing rn though which is good. Only other balds probably. I’ve never taken finasteride, minoxidil, not even nizoral. Just some dermarolling once a week for 3 weeks. So I feel like I’m the perfect type to test brotzu’s claim on that it works on younger, and still in early stages balders. Best of luck to everyone

Oh and btw my shedding hasn’t stopped whatsoever. Same throughout the year (none of that seasonal bullshit I hear about). Getting it to stop will be a great first step

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My two bottles just shipped today to America. Tracking says it should arrive by Monday new years eve. f*****g hoping just for maintenance. I’ve been shedding probably 200+ hairs each since October of last year I think. At first I didn’t think it was actual thinning or anything just some shedding but then I started seeing wispy *** hair on hairline during the summer following the start of the shed and it wasn’t solid like it was anymore. I could also tell a difference in density in the shower. I used to almost not be able to run my hands through my hair it was so thick. Still is and looks but not the level it was before. Nobody can tell I’m losing rn though which is good. Only other balds probably. I’ve never taken finasteride, minoxidil, not even nizoral. Just some dermarolling once a week for 3 weeks. So I feel like I’m the perfect type to test brotzu’s claim on that it works on younger, and still in early stages balders. Best of luck to everyone

Oh and btw my shedding hasn’t stopped whatsoever. Same throughout the year (none of that seasonal bullshit I hear about). Getting it to stop will be a great first step
Same man. 2018 has been the worst for my hair and will probably continue thinning. My package is scheduled for NYE as well. Guess I'll start on new years day

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

Try zix. It's been a life saver and helped me keep my hair 15 years or so. You buy zinc and b6 and mix it with distilled water. It costs next to nothing and halted my shed, and I've managed to basically maintain since I was 27 after I quit finasteride. I am now 41. I posted a thread in alternative treatments.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will receive my bottle on Monday. I can't wait to smell the fragnance.

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did any of you order from “farmaciasantantonio?” Ordered placed almost a week ago and still no notification it’s been shipped...

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just emailed and got an auto response saying the pharmacy is out of stock until January 7th, would’ve been nice for them to post that on their website before I dropped $500 lol... fuckin A

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone applying this twice a day? Is this a good idea? Was considering to do that a couple of days a week.