Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We should get a reply from Fidia to Beps by mid june at the latest, hopefully this week.
BUT now we are hearing that Fidia will take the financial costs to Brotzu and might not even release until October!

Fidia might not even release at this point! I see no reason for them not to have released by JUNE

@Arrade just posted two incomprehensible/mysterious messages and then he ignored all the comment who asked for clarification !!

br1

Reaction score
He is making sh*t up. This thread has the most desperate people inside it. How can you believe dumb sh*t like posts.

In his defense, all other "claims" where also fabricated by the baldies in this forum.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. I think a lot of guys here are trolling. I would say that this June thing is fake.

HERETIC! UNBELIEVER! VERRÄTER, BEZWEIFLER!

Attachments

• tumblr_lb49owwAMy1qcy1poo1_400.gif
    tumblr_lb49owwAMy1qcy1poo1_400.gif
    485.6 KB · Views: 200

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have any of you tried topical finasteride? I would think this would be very similar to the lotion. If the brotion doesn't come out soon I'm going to try and get topical finasteride.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia made an agreement to sell by June, which sounds unlikely. No plans of cancelling but this pissed me off tl dr