Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just heard from my source that the presentation at sitri was just presenting the results for the control group using placebo! They're going to present the real lotion results at sitri 2021, can't wait!

Your source? And who are you again in the hairloss industry? For all we know you’re a bald virgin working the fries at McDonalds.

The presentation wasn’t improperly done, it was executed just how they planned. Problem is, their sh*t doesn’t work. Fortunately for them, baldies are desperate and will not care if they’re being scammed (proof is in this thread). Bunch of baldies making homemade Italian lotion in their tightly whiteys at their parents basement.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
Your source? And who are you again in the hairloss industry? For all we know you’re a bald virgin working the fries at McDonalds.

The presentation wasn’t improperly done, it was executed just how they planned. Problem is, their sh*t doesn’t work. Fortunately for them, baldies are desperate and will not care if they’re being scammed (proof is in this thread). Bunch of baldies making homemade Italian lotion in their tightly whiteys at their parents basement.

Lucky him, Mcdonalds fries cure baldness ;)

inmyhead

Reaction score

This post confirms that people visiting this thread have problems. It was clearly sarcasm and you took it for real.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just thinking, and someone correct me if my facts are wrong.
But wasnt this lotion originally designed to help circulation on feet for diabetes patients? I think thats what i remember.

Now with that in mind and after also seeing the very slight growth demonstrated at the sitri presentation, how in the f*** would a patient using the lotion on his foot come to realize its growing hair? Did his foot sprout new locks of hair?

The guy in the sitri photo maybe had 10% regrowth at best. And we are to assume hes possibly a top responder. No f*****g way i would notice 8-10% regrowth over a roughly 6 month time period, unless i was totally totally f*****g bald.

If this was being used on feet, then how the f*** did it cause growth in scalp hair?? Unless of course this was taken orally somehow.

The whole point of this is 1 of 2 things:
1. Fidia hasnt presented the best pics and are holding a card up their sleeve. (I doubt this theory)
2.Brotzu sold fidia a bunch of sh*t, made up a grand story about witnessing hair growth, and sold it to the first suckers who bit. Meaning Brotzu and son are grade a scammers and fidia is trying to turn this sh*t around and make their lost money back, but are having problems cause it dont work.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ Champy.....you think Fidia really paid the Brotzus a huge amount of money, without seeing the true results for themselves? You cant honestly believe some old Vascular scientist and his son have scammed a multimillion euro Pharma.....and if they did scam them, why are they hanging around and Brotzu pushing for a release.....surely they should have taken the money and run?

What the real fact of the matter here, is that Fidia are horribly incompetent on the customer relations side of their business...either that or they are keeping their cards close to their chest and the people on this forum are getting Impatient as everyday more of their hair falls out.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At champy the lotion was used on their legs and they started to notice hair growth on the ‘legs’ when they didn’t have any before due to circulation problems. He experimented on the head of a nurse and it ‘ grew hair’. It’s a topical treatment.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all also have to understand that we collectively have limited knowledge of the hoops Italian companies have to jump through to bring something to market. It could be, as the Brotzu’s allege, that the lotion is ready to go but that the company itself is waiting for an all clear from some government department. There’s more than two players in this.
As for it’s efficacy I am increasingly believing in the product based on the photos from the homemade solution, beps testimony and also the sitri presentation. The sitri results showed minor regrowth. If you were running a scam you’d probably aim a bit higher than they did.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At champy the lotion was used on their legs and they started to notice hair growth on the ‘legs’ when they didn’t have any before due to circulation problems. He experimented on the head of a nurse and it ‘ grew hair’. It’s a topical treatment.

Haha you have to feel a bit for the poor diabetic girl who was struggling, was given a miracle solution and came out looking like a brown bear.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes definitely great for the little girl who got her hair back her mother actually talks about it on u tube, she actually had AA a different type of hair loss not diabetes. It’s said to work on AA & Androgenetic Alopecia hairloss.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This post confirms that people visiting this thread have problems. It was clearly sarcasm and you took it for real.

This thread has over 1k pages. There are no sarcasms here. Just a bunch of desperate baldies playing scientist in their basement making a lotion to rub on their shiny heads.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
4NicCageBIG_468x378.jpg

@luca10

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It was sarcasm, mate.