Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They still haven't made any formal announcement or any type of marketing what so ever. Thats worrying if they plan to release so soon.
Do they announce a shampoo (Cosmetics) or Prostate medication? It's not a movie, they market it after launch.

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
"The diameter of the hair does not vary"

@beps63 Any explanation for this ??

On the 20th May, Clockwise wrote this on the swedish forums:

"Giuseppe har sagt att Fidia gjorde ett stort misstag i sin rapport - hårdiametern förändras."

Translating into:

"Giuseppe has said that Fidia made a big mistake in their report - the hair diameter does change."

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the 20th May, Clockwise wrote this on the swedish forums:

"Giuseppe har sagt att Fidia gjorde ett stort misstag i sin rapport - hårdiametern förändras."

Translating into:

"Giuseppe has said that Fidia made a big mistake in their report - the hair diameter does change."

Guys...
Fidia made a mistake by confounding the pictures from 4 months and 6 months

They made a mistake by not showing us their best results of young people but of an old guy.

And now they made a mistake by reporting that the diameter didn’t change although it did.

Come on, being optimistic is a good thing, but this is way to much wishful thinking.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Fidia releases this sh*t I hope some other company clones it and sells it under a different brand so I can buy it as a big “f*** you” to Fidia.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
There is too much he said she said type of thing going on here.
Everyone is ofcourse focused on the pics but I would like, for a start, to see trial data for this lotion reviewed and possibly conducted by a third independent party.
That would be a start to take this seriously. I mean one argument all this time was that Brotzu is a respected doctor.
How does ones respect affect the medical outcome of a treatment? The data is what matters, everything else is just speculation.
IT has been two years and we haven't heard a speck of info about trial data.
You can rail on about SM-04554, RCH-01 or Follicum and their low increase in total hair count but they've still provided data. They've still let us judge it data and determine viability of their treatments.
Nothing from Fidia...
I wish we can find out if this works from data and not from a forum few months after its release...

leMiserable

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is too much he said she said type of thing going on here.
Everyone is ofcourse focused on the pics but I would like, for a start, to see trial data for this lotion reviewed and possibly conducted by a third independent party.
That would be a start to take this seriously. I mean one argument all this time was that Brotzu is a respected doctor.
How does ones respect affect the medical outcome of a treatment? The data is what matters, everything else is just speculation.
IT has been two years and we haven't heard a speck of info about trial data.
You can rail on about SM-04554, RCH-01 or Follicum and their low increase in total hair count but they've still provided data. They've still let us judge it data and determine viability of their treatments.
Nothing from Fidia...
I wish we can find out if this works from data and not from a forum few months after its release...

The only thing fidia seems to sell is Hyaluronic Acid in various forms.. meaning they don't deal with "real drugs"..
They strike me as amateurish at best, however with that being said it could still be a hidden gem, I think the Brotzu's miss-chose fidia as their tester/producer and this madness is the result.. :rolleyes:

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys we have to keep this in perspective. I agree fidia seems amateurish and not equipped to handle a real hair loss drug but they never made any promises that this is a revolutionary treatment, at least to my knowledge. It's all been the good doctor and his son who claimed how great this is. And why wouldn't they, they're the ones profiting off the sale of this invention. Fidia is slow and they suck because they don't respond to potential customers but they really haven't lied. They've made no promises to us. Brontzu hasnt proven one thing, he hasnt officially backed up one claim

leMiserable

My Regimen
Reaction score
When your faith in lord Brotzu subsides think about the Areata kids and their amazing full regrowth from completely bald to a full head of hair, not even "proper" drugs do that for Areata.. a point people seem to forget ;)

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys...

They made a mistake by not showing us their best results of young people but of an old guy.

And now they made a mistake by reporting that the diameter didn’t change although it did.

Come on, being optimistic is a good thing, but this is way to much wishful thinking.
Skepticism is always good but the woman's hair got better and that never happens without hairs experiencing a diameter increase.

This rumour is a lot more believable than the apparent 4 month and 6 month switched images.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the image order was fucked up, beps uses images of a random guy claiming he used a homemade lotion as proof of effectiveness, now "no change in diameter" was a mistake and by no they mean yes.

Just heard from my source that the presentation at sitri was just presenting the results for the control group using placebo! They're going to present the real lotion results at sitri 2021, can't wait!

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the image order was fucked up, beps uses images of a random guy claiming he used a homemade lotion as proof of effectiveness, now "no change in diameter" was a mistake and by no they mean yes.

Just heard from my source that the presentation at sitri was just presenting the results for the control group using placebo! They're going to present the real lotion results at sitri 2021, can't wait!
It's okay bro, it's okay
upload_2018-5-31_21-29-26.png

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When your faith in lord Brotzu subsides think about the Areata kids and their amazing full regrowth from completely bald to a full head of hair, not even "proper" drugs do that for Areata.. a point people seem to forget ;)
But even that product, amazing as it claimed to be, is still not on the market. If it works that great why is it not out?
Is any major or even non major Pharmaceutical company in talks to even produce it for Alopecia areata?

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys...