Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn it's nice the USA finally gets a decent president with this right to bypass FDA bill.
who knows we might even get to try a cure instead of waiting 15 years for FDA approval!
Trump 2020!

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BUT now we are hearing that Fidia will take the financial costs to Brotzu and might not even release until October!
Might, but not will, but probably will?
Did beps tell this? I will laugh if it is the end of October.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Might, but not will, but probably will?
Did beps tell this? I will laugh if it is the end of October.

Is end of October really such a bad thing? Given the whole deal is currently in a mythical status at this point we may as but into the whole 5 year’s theory. In which case what happened to people’s hair between June and October 2013?

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is end of October really such a bad thing? Given the whole deal is currently in a mythical status at this point we may as but into the whole 5 year’s theory. In which case what happened to people’s hair between June and October 2013?
I don't know about you, but I'm someone who got from NW0 to M shape in the span of 6 months 4 years ago. Thankfully, the same sh*t did not repeat again and I didn't turn to NW7, but you never know, it may slow down and it may go atomic. Still, I'm not putting many hopes into this.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu lotion already having negative psychological side effects on some people here

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia might not even release at this point! I see no reason for them not to have released by JUNE

Hi mate,

Would you please detail this, can't tell if it's an optimistic post or not.
What news do you have? What are the latest known delays at this moment, apart from the incubator test?