Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should get a reply from Fidia to Beps by mid june at the latest, hopefully this week.
BUT now we are hearing that Fidia will take the financial costs to Brotzu and might not even release until October!

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia might not even release at this point! I see no reason for them not to have released by JUNE

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2bbacp.jpg

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're gonna be winning so much with your hair, you're gonna get tired of hair, and winning, and so "no no we don't want thicker, more luscious, luxurious hair, we don't want to keep winning against Androgenetic Alopecia" but too bad, you're hair will get better and you'll win even more!

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine the weight off of Trumps shoulders if Brotzu comes out soon and works, as well as the repletion of his neurosteroids to full strength. It will be the boost we need to continue destroying self-victimized radical leftists. There should be legislation for Norwood Privilege!

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine the weight off of Trumps shoulders if Brotzu comes out soon and works, as well as the repletion of his neurosteroids to full strength. It will be the boost we need to continue destroying self-victimized radical leftists. There should be legislation for Norwood Privilege!
I wonder if any of Trumps mannerisms are side effects from years of finasteride use lmao

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Think Trump is beyond help, if Brotzu works out then abe Lincoln can say goodbye to his statue cos Donald will be replacing it with a bigger one of Giovanni.

That being said, if it all works I’ll be going to visit it

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
The great thing is that Trump mutilated his scalp with that reduction surgery in the 80's. He can never shave that mess or you'll see the scar and he ruined his follicles so no medicine will ever help that old fat SOB.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The great thing is that Trump mutilated his scalp with that reduction surgery in the 80's. He can never shave that mess or you'll see the scar and he ruined his follicles so no medicine will ever help that old fat SOB.
Nuke is on its way