Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We had a lotion in Germany, 2 years ago. It was made by some doctors in cooperation with an university if I'm right. It was called Thyocin. The lotion was backed buy a promising study they made some years before. (better than the Brotzu bs results in the presentation) A TV show in Germany was reporting about the lotion too and a moderator of the show got regrowth with this lotion. All this was way more promising than the Brotzu scam and what can I tell you? At the end a lot of people in Germany tested it and it turned out to be bullshit. It's the same pattern like with the Brotzu lotion.

Ok chill

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
We had a lotion in Germany, 2 years ago. It was made by some doctors in cooperation with an university if I'm right. It was called Thyocin. The lotion was backed buy a promising study they made some years before. (better than the Brotzu bs results in the presentation) A TV show in Germany was reporting about the lotion too and a moderator of the show got regrowth with this lotion. All this was way more promising than the Brotzu scam and what can I tell you? At the end a lot of people in Germany tested it and it turned out to be bullshit. It's the same pattern like with the Brotzu lotion.
A study they made? Because Brotzu added S-equol from studies made by other people. Also there is no tv coverage at all for this lotion, and they aren't paying anyone to endorse it like the moderator

Tazzo82

Reaction score
if you put the pictures in the right order there is re-growth. in fact, it is quite big. consider that the person in question is a 55 year old male and hair regrew where the head was previously slick. f*****g SLICK. on top of the fact that the gains are without sides...lol....if you're not happy stay with finasteride ahahah you guys make me think your are from the middle ages...too much humanity some times...

BTW I have made the lotion myself and will give people feedback in a couple of months. thats all i can say for now.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you put the pictures in the right order there is re-growth. in fact, it is quite big. consider that the person in question is a 55 year old male and hair regrew where the head was previously slick. f*****g SLICK. on top of the fact that the gains are without sides...lol....if you're not happy stay with finasteride ahahah you guys make me think your are from the middle ages...too much humanity some times...

BTW I have made the lotion myself and will give people feedback in a couple of months. thats all i can say for now.

does your lotion have dlga ?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
but maybe topically it might be ok. i have no idea. i literally know nothing about this stuff
Idk man, I tried topical finasteride and had problems. But equol also seems to reduce testerone's conversion to estrogen

Fk I can't buy it from you

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

When you say made the lotion yourself. Do you mean like in the kitchen whilst you were cooking a steak, or in a lab with liposomes etc ?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably just wasted 5 mins of my life typing it but anyway...

Emailed fidia essentially letting them know about the hype and expectations, all the rumours and updates since sitri and whether they could provide a small update.

The reality is all these emails go to a 24 yr old graduate who then either forwards them to people of importance or bins them. No doubt she'll have been informed to just delete Brotzu related emails.

Tazzo82

Reaction score
nope i mean i actually made the lotion. with the correct ingredients. period.

make fun of me all you want. i couldnt care less. i am interested in trying the lotion as close to the patent as possible and have succeeded.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

make fun of me all you want. i couldnt care less. i am interested in trying the lotion as close to the patent as possible and have succeeded.

And of couse you are not going to tell us how you made it?

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Aren't you the guy who claimed the March 2018 release? Whatever happened there?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Nice man. Well it'll be good to hear how you get on - especially as we have no other info.

For reference whats the condition of your hair like now ? Are you sticking to the 1ml application like they did or applying it like a normal human being to cover the scalp ?

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I think you're all a bit overreacting. The lotion seems to work, even if that 3 - 6 months pics swapped is a huge LOL. Apart from that, it doesn't seem bad at all and it seems like it gives no sides. To me, homemade lotion works better cause Fidia did some weird sh*t to stabilize the lotion and/or purposely weakened it to sell more (18 months statement?).

Let's see :)

Tazzo82

Reaction score
Nice man. Well it'll be good to hear how you get on - especially as we have no other info.

For reference whats the condition of your hair like now ? Are you sticking to the 1ml application like they did or applying it like a normal human being to cover the scalp ?

will let you know in a couple of months. will document everything properly. thinkin about shaving my head to 2/3mm when using the lotion as for now I will only have 3 month supply.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is the same man who started the rumour about March release. Don't trust him. Everyone believed in him, but he had no evidence.