Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we really want to take this into our own hands then we should contact a lab and have them create this for us. I know it’s gonna cost a pretty penny but to be honest I don’t care. We should at least try this, then we will put an end to this “mystery” once and for all. I want to know if it works or not. Like this post if you are *serious* about contacting a lab and seeing if they can make it. Let me reiterate, it will not be cheap.

bridges

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you guys think that the ricerca medica product that is supposedly being released within 40 days is a scam? I agree their website looks like it was built in the 90s, but it's really not hard to replicate the active ingredients in brotion. As mentioned, people are even doing homemade version. Exciting that we'll possibly have a copycat lotion from an actual manufacturer available within a month or so.

If they can get around patent law by throwing in other ingredients, its a no brainer to start producing and selling this now.

Fidia is retarded for not trying to be quicker to market.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you guys think that the ricerca medica product that is supposedly being released within 40 days is a scam? I agree their website looks like it was built in the 90s, but it's really not hard to replicate the active ingredients in brotion. As mentioned, people are even doing homemade version. Exciting that we'll possibly have a copycat lotion from an actual manufacturer available within a month or so.

If they can get around patent law by throwing in other ingredients, its a no brainer to start producing and selling this now.

Yeah I didn't understand why it was automatically a "scam"
I.e. buying steroids or other drugs are super shady but you're often getting what you pay for; that's how you get return/multiple customers

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If we really want to take this into our own hands then we should contact a lab and have them create this for us. I know it’s gonna cost a pretty penny but to be honest I don’t care. We should at least try this, then we will put an end to this “mystery” once and for all. I want to know if it works or not. Like this post if you are *serious* about contacting a lab and seeing if they can make it. Let me reiterate, it will not be cheap.
I'm in ; what is the point of such a group if we can't rally together like this?

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone pls have faith, the italians gave us spaghetti and meatballs, now they'll give the youngins hair again.

its brotzu time

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

there are either some obstacles with the lotion (doesnt do sh*t when actually tested on a larger sample, without bs individual testimonies from the internet, or something else), or they (fidia) are just trying to organize commercialization and large scale production in silence.

if anything can mobilize people and companies, its the smell of money and chance of getting filthy rich. so its probably not about them being clumsy or indifferent.

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we have to keep in mind why everyone was so hyped for this lotion to begin with.

We have to remember we tend to have a lot of "theoretical" treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia. Treatments that should theoretically work, but when the rubber hits the road they usually seem to be pretty lackluster. This is probably due to out lack of understanding of Androgenetic Alopecia and the lack of understanding of the things were using to try and stop it, and the giant sh*t show that is the intersection of these two things.

Now what we lack, and what Brotzu promised to have, is empirical evidence. All the theory, or lack thereof, in the world doesn't matter if you have a clearly demonstrable, effective treatment.

Brotzu was making big claims for this lotion, and we were expecting some big data. Hard, solid, clear evidence of what this lotion could do to back up his claims.

What we go was, frankly, utter sh*t.

There's nothing magical in this lotion. The only thing difficult was the liposomes, and by what we can see they have made little to no difference at all.

If any of us want to experiment with S-equol, and many have, there's nothing stopping us, and no reason to be waiting we baited breath for his lotion to come to market.

The whole point of this subsection of the forum is for those who want to get out ahead of the game. Experiment with the bleeding edge tech years before it gets the general public. And this lotion is old tech in a shiny new bottle. So I really don't get why anyone is here is sitting on their hands waiting for this thing, especially when the evidence we've seen is so laughable poor.

Reactions: INT

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well now you mention it whats the likleyhood of getting something like that lab tested ? As its so soon it would be much easier and cheaper to get that tested than someone trying to get people to create it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Where did you get this information about a copycat lotion?

Stereo

My Regimen
Reaction score
this video is old but i feel like not everyone has seen it here
this mom used the lotion on her daughter with alopecia areata and got all her hair back

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

I cant find the copy of the lotion - can you link it ?

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this your first day on the internet? What's the reason for you to trust a random forum user? All this could've easily been made up, he could be a friend of the doctor, he could've used finasteride and min for those results to help them out, he could've put the pictures in opposite order or he could just be trolling hard.
He’s pictures were from last year and he shared those pictures with his private group. I got to saw his pictures (temple pics weren’t shared with public) months before the conference, when nobody had any idea about that guy.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Someone stated that the owner of the Bellicapelli forum was informed that law offices warned that copying and selling the patented lotion is in violation of the law. THIS is how serious the Brotion has become... makes you wonder, perhaps it's not a scam but the real deal?