Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone stated that the owner of the Bellicapelli forum was informed that law offices warned that copying and selling the patented lotion is in violation of the law. THIS is how serious the Brotion has become... makes you wonder, perhaps it's not a scam but the real deal?
even if its a scam its patented

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone stated that the owner of the Bellicapelli forum was informed that law offices warned that copying and selling the patented lotion is in violation of the law. THIS is how serious the Brotion has become... makes you wonder, perhaps it's not a scam but the real deal?
If that's the case maybe the idea of an October release is legitimate

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe they wouldn't have to worry about copies if they went ahead and sold it

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that's the case maybe the idea of an October release is legitimate
Didn't you see it? Dude you're a frequent poster... It was right after Beps posted those pics in the Bellicapelli forum.. it was either a direct translation or screenshot.. can't be bothered to comb through 100 pages... unless you can tell me on what page it was announced that Beps released the new pics.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I don't understand is how it is possible to patent a mix of carnitine, soy isoflavones and borrage oil. In this case, could I patent hot water with caffeine? I don't think that replicating this lotion is ilegal, in case it is, change carnitine for ALCAR, and that's it, completely different product.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I don't understand is how it is possible to patent a mix of carnitine, soy isoflavones and borrage oil. In this case, could I patent hot water with caffeine? I don't think that replicating this lotion is ilegal, in case it is, change carnitine for ALCAR, and that's it, completely different product.

You could say that about a soft drink though. I would imagine its the preparation and quantities required to meet to desired solution that is patented.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't you see it? Dude you're a frequent poster... It was right after Beps posted those pics in the Bellicapelli forum.. it was either a direct translation or screenshot.. can't be bothered to comb through 100 pages... unless you can tell me on what page it was announced that Beps released the new pics.
I saw his post but they didn't explain what Fidia official told them and didn't elaborate... but if they're defending the law against alternative lotions maybe they're more trustworthy..and yes I saw both posts

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are in fact good with R-equol? I’m sorry if I’ve missed something here

I don't really know yet what i will do. My preference for estrogenic stimulation is still estriol. But I've been having hives with my usual estriol cream and don't know if it's estriol related or another ingredient. I will be working to figure that out but right now i'm taking a break so it can resolve.

I will definitely get the equol tested. I think a local decrease in 5-ar expression is likely a good thing by r-equol, and r-equol has a lot of very good anti-aging skin properties.

Long term i will be using one of these two in my topical. I will just have to figure out which will be best for me and that is going to take some time.

Either way i will get the equol tested. Need to get some estriol powder ordered asap so i can test them at the same time.. Gonna try to do that tonight.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really know yet what i will do. My preference for estrogenic stimulation is still estriol. But I've been having hives with my usual estriol cream and don't know if it's estriol related or another ingredient. I will be working to figure that out but right now i'm taking a break so it can resolve.

I will definitely get the equol tested. I think a local decrease in 5-ar expression is likely a good thing by r-equol, and r-equol has a lot of very good anti-aging skin properties.

Long term i will be using one of these two in my topical. I will just have to figure out which will be best for me and that is going to take some time.

Either way i will get the equol tested. Need to get some estriol powder ordered asap so i can test them at the same time.. Gonna try to do that tonight.
Me, personally, I'm curious if R equol would work better than topical finasteride. Of course, what you said about negating the transciption of 5ar enzyme has me worried

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
He’s pictures were from last year and he shared those pictures with his private group. I got to saw his pictures (temple pics weren’t shared with public) months before the conference, when nobody had any idea about that guy.
My point still stands. There are no guarantees that private group is legit, it might be, but that's just another question mark.

The crown pic definitely looks like toppik, so why would he lie about that? Why doesn't anybody share the ingredients and suppliers they've used?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
My point still stands. There are no guarantees that private group is legit, it might be, but that's just another question mark.

The crown pic definitely looks like toppik, so why would he lie about that? Why doesn't anybody share the ingredients and suppliers they've used?

The fact that i think he was a chemist with access to a lab would mean he or the group he did it with had a license to buy from an actual Chem company rather than an alibaba seller.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Didn't you see how FIDIA is acting towards possible replication of lotion by online hair loss forum users? They are threaten sue anyone that trying to either make and sell the products. I heard that was why they shut down their private group in the first place. Your point still stands to only people those who have no idea what happened back in 2017 to Private Group.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly f*** fida at this point. Probably nearing bankruptcy again, their not suing anyone.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The people who still think this is a scam are retards
giphy.gif

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weren’t you taking a break?
Lol. I was but I'm in limbo waiting for a job, so I have nothing to do. Plus I heard about 5a-DHP possibly negating finasteride brain sides, so I might get back on it in preparation for brotzu.
Additionally I'm getting my hormones tested in 3 days so I'll see if I can mitigate sides and get regrowth, then hopefully switch to a much healthier, maintenance regimen