Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score

You sure about this because from I read, it was Dr.Brotzu who was invited to speak for Italian Society for Hair Science. I dont even think Hes allow to talk about male pattern baldness or even allow to show results from the trials that was done by Fidia. I think he can only show the Alopecia Areata side of the Brotzo lotion, or am I wrong.

http://www.folliclethought.com/hair-cure-april-2018-brotzu-check-in/

I just saw the presentation, I don't think Fidia has anything to do with Brotzo presentation, tbh.

Last edited:

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You sure about this because from I read, it was Dr.Brotzu who was invited to speak for Italian Society for Hair Science. I dont even think Hes allow to talk about male pattern baldness or even allow to show results from the trials that was done by Fidia. I think he can only show the Alopecia Areata side of the Brotzo lotion, or am I wrong.

http://www.folliclethought.com/hair-cure-april-2018-brotzu-check-in/

I just saw the presentation, I don't think Fidia has anything to do with Brotzo presentation, tbh.
Fidia made entire presentation and brotzu was there to present the power point. This has been confirm by G.Brotzu

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my eyes, the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence why we shouldn't be skeptical.

Again, I'm not counting it out, but the presentation left me with more questions than answers.
We're beyond the presentation at this point. The new pics are confirmed. Brotzu lotion is legit. The only problem is that the presentation was a complete sh*t-show full of mistakes, misunderstandings, adhominem attacks and language barriers. Plus the fact that Fidia isn't responsive...

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're beyond the presentation at this point. The new pics are confirmed. Brotzu lotion is legit. The only problem is that the presentation was a complete sh*t-show full of mistakes, misunderstandings, adhominem attacks and language barriers. Plus the fact that Fidia isn't responsive...
when were they confirmed?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so we haven’t heard anything official fron Fidia but hopefully something is communicated regarding the release date very soon. I keep checking their site...nothing.

Please Fidia...a lot of people want this lotion.. get your act together and get this out to the public so we can buy it and save your company from going bankrupt!!

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The people who still think this is a scam are retards
View attachment 85792

You’re an unemployed balding sucker yet we’re retards?

You actually think Brotzu is being screwed over Bcs of The same company that employs him? There’s nothing to gain for either to fail. Brotzu is a well educated adult, yet you think it’s all Bcs of his age, miscommunication, sabotage, or whatever weird sh*t your balding head can think of is the reason the presentation proved it’s a scam? Keep dreaming man, this sh*t is a scam and you’ll be bald way past it’s release date.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t understand why all the people who believe that Brotzu is scam continue to post on this site? For what purpose why don’t they start a new thread and talk about the release of Replicel or Tsuji or another up and coming stem cell treatment? And reserve this thread for people who want to continue to talk about Brotzu because it’s legit and we for real want to know the release date cause we’re still interested. Not interested go find another thread or start a new one.

wc5269

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t understand why all the people who believe that Brotzu is scam continue to post on this site? For what purpose why don’t they start a new thread and talk about the release of Replicel or Tsuji or another up and coming stem cell treatment? And reserve this thread for people who want to continue to talk about Brotzu because it’s legit and we for real want to know the release date cause we’re still interested. Not interested go find another thread or start a new one.

People like to be dicks on the internet.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s called being a loser. It’s a sad syndrome they deal with everyday