Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the fuckin' boat. Watching everyone desperately cling to something that is obviously a failure.

"Everything that is taking 'too long' is garbage" — this forum.

Fortunately, science doesn't care about your feelings.

Again, this cheerleading and rallying behind snake oils around here makes no sense. No wonder there hasn't been a cure; too many people eager to buy snake oils.

Aside from Tsuji, you will not find any other developing treatment that has the same kind of scientific support that Follica does.

Thats the kind of comment that makes you seem like a retard sometimes. There are clear after and before pohotos of people who used a self made lotion with the same ingridients and they also got good to great results. We also have the full reversals of some araeta users, but they obviously fall into a different category. You mention science, yet the science behind the Lotion actually is good, the problem with everything though is the incomptence of fidia and the dogshit presentation pics of the male from the conference. If people had seen the pis of the other guys first, then this thread would be errupting with joy.

How are you gonna dispute guys like Wuwei though? You can't, hence why this lotion is far away from something like snake oil.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
is it 100 % s-equol or racemic mix ? On alibaba this is what a supplier replied me :

'' It is racemic mixture.
30g $145 including shipping '

It's all racemic on alibaba. As i said you will need to pay for a custom chiral separation of you want s only and not all labs will be able to do that.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw guys I think I should point out, since people were discussing it, that @IdealForehead equol is racemic ( both r-equol and s-equol) and thus has the capacity to reduce 5ar-enzyme. It's not a problem for him since he has a genetic variant that even dustateride can't touch.

I don't see why you would need DGLA to make S-equol effective. S-equol is shown to stop DHT without messing up the 5-AR enzyme.
The problem is, even though it's the only organic equol, it's super expensive.

I think we would see results if you just used s-equol and rogaine. I don't understand DGLA but I don't think it's expensive, and I don't know why you need liposomes for it to be effective.

TL;DR If we could source pure S-equol we would have a sideless Finasteride, that seems can be put in a simple ethanol vehicle.

The funny thing is this probably WOULD reduce my 5-ar since its working to reduce the genetic transcription. Ie. Not just blocking the enzyme once made.

Only some people in the prostate study showed a decrease in DHT showing this effect is not significant for everyone. If anyones concerned about racemic equol and DHT they should check their DHT before and after. Eg @whatevr

With just topical racemic equol i doubt blood dht levels will drop significantly but who knows.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu believers be like ...

jihuih.png

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
my areata kicked in for the first time, had 5 circular shits. I got corticosteroids shots in my head, hair grew back in few months except one small patch.
There after the curse started, andogenetic alopecia.
However lately i got one small patch on my beard.

guess this explains why i was on brotzu’s hype train. (Areata & male pattern baldness).
Oh man that’s so rough. I’m sorry :(

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno it's probably close to 50%. I don't have a source for S-Equol much like anyone else does. I'm just mad that in years of talking about this no one bought a significant amount and used it in the proper way (topically) - so if this product turns out legit, I'm hoping we can get some idea if this Equol is worth talking about at all anymore.

If it binds DHT in a significant amount should be more powerful than any AR antagonist and it should be better than Dutasteride which still leaves ~30% of DHT floating free in the scalp. Somehow I doubt the results will be anywhere close to even dutasteride. But we will seeee...
How about we ALL go off and get quotes from companies about their equol, go around saying “X quoted a cheaper price” to competitors, and watch as the prices fall

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't believe too much in Brotzu anymore, but it pisses me off to still see the same as we did before the presentation, those that don't believe in this Lotion at all commenting more than those who do tell them to "move on" and "open your eyes". Ridiculous get the f*** out of this forum yourself before telling everyone else to move on, @br1 I was glad you were unbanned, your 2 seconds of fame are over please delete your account.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The funny thing is this probably WOULD reduce my 5-ar since its working to reduce the genetic transcription. Ie. Not just blocking the enzyme once made.

Only some people in the prostate study showed a decrease in DHT showing this effect is not significant for everyone. If anyones concerned about racemic equol and DHT they should check their DHT before and after. Eg @whatevr

With just topical racemic equol i doubt blood dht levels will drop significantly but who knows.
So you are in fact good with R-equol? I’m sorry if I’ve missed something here

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

Damn that sounds scarier. Not just the enzyme but the signal to produce the enzyme? I wonder if that is temporary or will permanently cause less transcription.

Yeah, people should check everything they can. Idk know what all you can test tho. I don’t recall if r equol affects endogenous hormones like LH or estrogen, s equol does not but it also does not affect 5 ar
I think there are a lot of reasons why Brotzu would choose S equol, especially noteworthy In that it is more costly to use

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all racemic on alibaba. As i said you will need to pay for a custom chiral separation of you want s only and not all labs will be able to do that.
I want to know how Brotzu or the alternative users in italy are getting it.
I wonder if we can group buy S equol

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn that sounds scarier. Not just the enzyme but the signal to produce the enzyme? I wonder if that is temporary or will permanently cause less transcription.

Yeah, people should check everything they can. Idk know what all you can test tho. I don’t recall if r equol affects endogenous hormones like LH or estrogen, s equol does not but it also does not affect 5 ar
I think there are a lot of reasons why Brotzu would choose S equol, especially noteworthy In that it is more costly to use
As far as I know it effects the enzymes which metabolise estrogens - aromatase. Many studies were done which proved that particular flavonoids totally inhibited aromatase activity. Equol was amongst them, although it was considered a weaker inhibitor.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I know it effects the enzymes which metabolise estrogens - aromatase. Many studies were done which proved that particular flavonoids totally inhibited aromatase activity. Equol was amongst them, although it was considered a weaker inhibitor.
I remember you posting that. So it prevents test from converting to DHT and prevents it from turning into Estrogen
Stopping aromatase enzyme and 5AR

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember you posting that. So it prevents test from converting to DHT and prevents it from turning into Estrogen
Stopping aromatase enzyme and 5AR
I believe it acts globally as a sex enzyme neutraliser HOWEVER s-equol has been shown to contain estrogenic properties of its own. Bizarre!