Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bola said on their forum (the admin did) that they got it from Fidia officials. So a little bit more than an another "I date x employee" post by a random user. However Bola won't say who told them and right now if if Fidia did how can we trust them

The other claims they made were backed up by saying they got the info from a FIDIA employee. Sooooooooooo yeah

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Watchin' the Brotzu thread like

how-to-spot-a-sinking-ship.jpg

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
kinda feel like this lotion will come out (eventually) but by that time Follica will already be out. At least they give us regular updates and actually stick to their given timeline. I’m hoping the brotion comes out in October but I’m not holding my breath. *steps off Brotzu hype train and onto the Follica hype train* full speed ahead

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
kinda feel like this lotion will come out (eventually) but by that time Follica will already be out. At least they give us regular updates and actually stick to their given timeline. I’m hoping the brotion comes out in October but I’m not holding my breath. *steps off Brotzu hype train and onto the Follica hype train* full speed ahead
lol. what does follica's hypothetical treatment even consist of?

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
The thread is dying like your follicles will continue to even if you kept your scalp in a tank full of Italian snake oil all day every day

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're on that ship too mate.

I'm in the fuckin' boat. Watching everyone desperately cling to something that is obviously a failure.

Follica is garbage

"Everything that is taking 'too long' is garbage" — this forum.

Fortunately, science doesn't care about your feelings.

Again, this cheerleading and rallying behind snake oils around here makes no sense. No wonder there hasn't been a cure; too many people eager to buy snake oils.

Aside from Tsuji, you will not find any other developing treatment that has the same kind of scientific support that Follica does.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the fuckin' boat. Watching everyone desperately cling to something that is obviously a failure.

"Everything that is taking 'too long' is garbage" — this forum.

Fortunately, science doesn't care about your feelings.

Again, this cheerleading and rallying behind snake oils around here makes no sense. No wonder there hasn't been a cure; too many people eager to buy snake oils.

Aside from Tsuji, you will not find any other developing treatment that has the same kind of scientific support that Follica does.

lmao, there isnt a shred of evidence that wounding can become a viable treatment for hairloss. its completely inadequate for achieving any kind of permanent aesthetic improvement.

they arent stuck in the same place for 10 years because what they are trying to accomplish is incredibly complex, but because their approach depends on someone else coming up with a magical chemical which would cure Androgenetic Alopecia on its own anyway

i ll pay follica's treatment for everyone on this subforum if it ever comes out