Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its amazing. yesterday i went to the shopping center and beside me a hot chick tried to pick a box up and she farted unintentional loud and it smelled horrible. in this moment i thougt, omg what a disgusting race are humans and there is no need to be ashamed in getting bald. this moment was the beginning of a new life for me. i sweared to myself, shave your f*****g head and be what you have to be, a disgusting human like everyone else.

when i went home i looked in the mirror and i had to immediately apply minoxidil.

oh lord brotzu i am down on my knees, save my sad life and you will live forever in my heart.

well that was depressing

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NO ONE GIVES A HOOT ABOUT WHAT THAT DRUNK PLEBEIAN ADMINISTRATOR OVER AT IESON SAYS. NOTHING HE HAS EVER SAID REGARDLESS OF HIS 'SOURCES' HAS EVER BEEN TRUE. STOP SPREADING HIS MALICIOUS LIES.
His last confirmation about Sitri was true, the date, the time, the hour, everything matched.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its amazing. yesterday i went to the shopping center and beside me a hot chick tried to pick a box up and she farted unintentional loud and it smelled horrible. in this moment i thougt, omg what a disgusting race are humans and there is no need to be ashamed in getting bald. this moment was the beginning of a new life for me. i sweared to myself, shave your f*****g head and be what you have to be, a disgusting human like everyone else.

when i went home i looked in the mirror and i had to immediately apply minoxidil.

oh lord brotzu i am down on my knees, save my sad life and you will live forever in my heart.
This is exactly how i feel, sad part is that most people feel superior to people who have baldness. God, i wish this nightmare was f*****g over, im tired of f*****g bonobos mocking something which i almost have no control upon. f*****g cancer..

inmyhead

Reaction score
NO ONE GIVES A HOOT ABOUT WHAT THAT DRUNK PLEBEIAN ADMINISTRATOR OVER AT IESON SAYS. NOTHING HE HAS EVER SAID REGARDLESS OF HIS 'SOURCES' HAS EVER BEEN TRUE. STOP SPREADING HIS MALICIOUS LIES.

He is like broken clock

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be that brotzu knew someone there, or managed to negotiate the best deal with them . The thing with large pharmas is they will walk All over u. Maybe he had more bargaining power here .there can be a number of reasons why they chose God is .
Yes, could very well be a higher profit for him. At this point all we can do is wait for Fidia

coa99

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m a newbie so can’t paste a link, but has somebody already posted the patent published on 23-Mar-2018? It contains the following...

“Results
[0055] On day 7: both group 1 and group 2 experience a reduction of hair loss, defined "substantial" by patients of group 1 and "modest" by those of group 2. Group 3 feels hair as more robust. Groups 4 and 5 do not report any variation; [0056] On day 20: in group 1 all the patients have stopped losing hair and report the presence of a substantial fuzz. In group 2 hair loss has stopped in 6 patients and fuzz, where present, is more modest (in terms of number/cm2). Group 3 reports an aesthetic improvement related to hair brightness. Group 4 reports a minimal reduction in hair loss. Group 5 does not report any variation;
[0057] On day 45: in group 1, fuzz has grown markedly stronger and takes the colour and consistency of natural hair. In group 2, as expected, all the patients have stopped losing hair, but only some of them report a certain degree of regrowth, fuzz is very weak and not completely coloured yet. Group 3 reports disappearance of split ends. Group 4 reports arrested hair loss in all the subjects and, in some of them, presence of weak fuzz. Group 5 does not report any variation;
[0058] On day 90: in group 1 all the patients report total disappearance of hair reduction areas that have been replaced by robust and shiny hair. In group 2 hair reduction is still visible, even if areas are all covered with thick fuzz. Group 3 confirms a general hair improvement. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation;
[0059] On day 120: group 1 confirms results already seen at day 90. Group 2 continues improvement, even if in some patients of male gender the fuzz has not got the characteristics of strength and colour typical of hair yet. Group 3 confirms results previously obtained. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation.
[0060] During the whole phase of the study the patients’ skin was regularly assayed by dermoscopy, highlighting an improvement of circulation. Additionally, treated skin did not display allergic or inflammatory reactions.
[0061] From the observations reported here, first of all, it can be inferred that the formulations object of the present invention are clinically efficient in:
• stopping hair loss;
• promoting hair regrowth in areas with alopecia;
• strengthening and fortifying hair, bringing it back to its original state
both in male and female subjects with forms of hair reduction or actual alopecia due to different causes, and in menopausal women.”

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m a newbie so can’t paste a link, but has somebody already posted the patent published on 23-Mar-2018? It contains the following...

“Results
[0055] On day 7: both group 1 and group 2 experience a reduction of hair loss, defined "substantial" by patients of group 1 and "modest" by those of group 2. Group 3 feels hair as more robust. Groups 4 and 5 do not report any variation; [0056] On day 20: in group 1 all the patients have stopped losing hair and report the presence of a substantial fuzz. In group 2 hair loss has stopped in 6 patients and fuzz, where present, is more modest (in terms of number/cm2). Group 3 reports an aesthetic improvement related to hair brightness. Group 4 reports a minimal reduction in hair loss. Group 5 does not report any variation;
[0057] On day 45: in group 1, fuzz has grown markedly stronger and takes the colour and consistency of natural hair. In group 2, as expected, all the patients have stopped losing hair, but only some of them report a certain degree of regrowth, fuzz is very weak and not completely coloured yet. Group 3 reports disappearance of split ends. Group 4 reports arrested hair loss in all the subjects and, in some of them, presence of weak fuzz. Group 5 does not report any variation;
[0058] On day 90: in group 1 all the patients report total disappearance of hair reduction areas that have been replaced by robust and shiny hair. In group 2 hair reduction is still visible, even if areas are all covered with thick fuzz. Group 3 confirms a general hair improvement. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation;
[0059] On day 120: group 1 confirms results already seen at day 90. Group 2 continues improvement, even if in some patients of male gender the fuzz has not got the characteristics of strength and colour typical of hair yet. Group 3 confirms results previously obtained. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation.
[0060] During the whole phase of the study the patients’ skin was regularly assayed by dermoscopy, highlighting an improvement of circulation. Additionally, treated skin did not display allergic or inflammatory reactions.
[0061] From the observations reported here, first of all, it can be inferred that the formulations object of the present invention are clinically efficient in:
• stopping hair loss;
both in male and female subjects with forms of hair reduction or actual alopecia due to different causes, and in menopausal women.”
Is this legit?

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

“Results
• stopping hair loss;
Is this real? Wtf it’s better than I expected

coa99

My Regimen
Reaction score
For real, find EP3145490 on the European Patent Office/Register website and the clink on the link to “B1 Patent Specification”

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I initially thought it didn't look that good first.
But reading the full description, group 1 were the only ones using the formula which will be released (hopefully).
The others were using earlier versions of the lotion.

"in group 1 all the patients report total disappearance of hair reduction areas that have been replaced by robust and shiny hair."
So it looks like 100% success rate then...

This would actually be the cure for me, even if it only maintains. 3 000 or so grafts for my crown thinning and I would get my f*****g life back.

Seems too good to be true though, trying to keep my hopes down.
To be honest, I've been dancing in front of the mirror to Stevie Wonder - I just called to say to love you for 10 minutes.

“Results
• stopping hair loss;