Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No release date, but a conference on the 14th of april. Dr Brotzu himself will hold the presentation. Before all this got official, a user by the name of Clockwise showed his conversation with the son of the doctor who talked about the presentation and his expectations on the product getting released either shortly before summer or during it.

The lotion is said to be more effective than Finasteride too btw as it does not only block Dht on the scalp, but also increases cell metabolism and circulation.

@beps63 said it to @Clockwise ? Crazy!
Please inbox me the message.

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180401-030323~01.png
Screenshot_20180401-030119~01.png

RIP brother </3

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don’t think i can manage 6months time zone that too the lotion will be launched in italy(without any certainity). i’m not a slow receeder but an aggressive diffuser i guess.
Density has taken a toll. I need lotion out now.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point of time i wouldn't get an october release. We know that stabilization had been dealt with last year. Patent has been paid. Production and distribuation is rather a small problem

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point of time i wouldn't get an october release. We know that stabilization had been dealt with last year. Patent has been paid. Production and distribuation is rather a small problem
I don’t really get it either, unless large scale manufacture was behind. Depends how shitty Italy’s 4th largest pharmaceutical company is (why Brotzu, WHY did you sell it to them :( )
I really think just waiting til october is a total waste of time and profits.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t really get it either, unless large scale manufacture was behind. Depends how shitty Italy’s 4th largest pharmaceutical company is (why Brotzu, WHY did you sell it to them :( )
I really think just waiting til october is a total waste of time and profits.

That’s the biggest reason why I was at first sceptical about this lotion. If you have a recipe for hair loss cure so to speak, why not go for bayer, novartis or some big pharma company here in Europe? Why f*****g Fidia? I’m living like 50km away from the Italian border and I have never heard of them.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s the biggest reason why I was at first sceptical about this lotion. If you have a recipe for hair loss cure so to speak, why not go for bayer, novartis or some big pharma company here in Europe? Why f*****g Fidia? I’m living like 50km away from the Italian border and I have never heard of them.

Could be that brotzu knew someone there, or managed to negotiate the best deal with them . The thing with large pharmas is they will walk All over u. Maybe he had more bargaining power here .there can be a number of reasons why they chose God is .

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May will be the date in my opinion, but we will see... It´s obvious that summer holidays will be the perfect period for everybody to use the lotion: no college, no job, etc. No more worries about our Androgenetic Alopecia fellas xD

By the way:

1) Brotzu said he thought that the lotion would be released before summer and he is going to be the one talking at SITRI.

2) Besides his son complained months ago about Fidia´s movements (think he even called them morons or something like that) and he stated that everything was delayed because people working there were (as I mentioned before) useless.

Good luck with everything and I´m sure we will know about our beloved Brotion before April 14th.

"May will be the date in [your] opinion"? Are you a dumb c*** or something?

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
its amazing. yesterday i went to the shopping center and beside me a hot chick tried to pick a box up and she farted unintentional loud and it smelled horrible. in this moment i thougt, omg what a disgusting race are humans and there is no need to be ashamed in getting bald. this moment was the beginning of a new life for me. i sweared to myself, shave your f*****g head and be what you have to be, a disgusting human like everyone else.

when i went home i looked in the mirror and i had to immediately apply minoxidil.

oh lord brotzu i am down on my knees, save my sad life and you will live forever in my heart.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
brotzu bubble brotzu bubble brotzu bubble

ponzi ponzi ponzi

bitcoin bitcoin bitcoin

nsa nsa nsa

fear fear fear
US govt killed Aaron Swartz. He would've won his trial. NSA would've been brought to their knees if he was alive for trial. Coincidentally 6 months later Snowden blows the lid