Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another interesting take: The development of this lotion didn't even last a decade. Therefore, I doubt there was someone who tested this lotion for a period that is longer than 2-5 years. Plus, issues of stability and constantly changing formulas did not allow to show its full potential and it only may be shown after we get or don't get the results. What if the results increase over time?
Man, I thought Brotzu had it made and in use longer than that. More optimistic news. And as Brotzu said, the hair follicles become DHT resistant over time, and require less use for maintenance. But then there must be another factor of again, like you said, that will probably keep people from growing full heads.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I thought Brotzu had it made and in use longer than that. More optimistic news. And as Brotzu said, the hair follicles become DHT resistant over time, and require less use for maintenance. But then there must be another factor of again, like you said, that will probably keep people from growing full heads.

5Years, replaces min and finasteride, now makes hair DHT resistant. I guess we call it as tall claims, otherwise this product is enough for anyone starting to bald.

Reactions: br1

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, the delusion. Yes, this place is NASA and Dr. Brotzu is President Kennedy allocating a billion dollar budget.

The moon landing was a concentrated, well-researched, and well-funded endeavor that captured the interest of the world. It wasn’t discovered by “accident” by an obscure Italian doctor tinkering in his laboratory.

In before “respected family” and “muh Nobel Prize (nomination).” Just lol.
You're a dumb piece of sh*t, I'd be as mad as you if I looked like your profile picture too though so I can't blame you.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't feel bad. Your hair actually does look fantastic especially considering your age. It's when you dream you're back to being 18 again with your old thick NW1, but you wake up and you're almost 26 and look like sh*t with a diffused NW2.5. That's what sucks.

Oh I feel relatively good about my hair - if love to thicken it up with brotzus lotion assuming it works though. That said I was referring to my hangover induced headache when I said reality was painful this morning :)

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been losing hair for the past 15 years but the past year has been worse than ever. If this lotion can even bring back even just 1 year of loss for me while significantly slowing down the rate of shedding I'd be so happy. At the very least I'm hoping this lotion can maintain and slow down the rate of loss to buy time while shiseido and/or tsuji hopefully brings a more effective treatment to the market.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are trapped in an eternal time loop.

funny-meme-animals-soon-005.jpg

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i love you and every word you wrote in this thread Arrade. nohomo.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the Admin on IESON, his sources have told him that May is the target release. But he believes October makes sense as most hair products are released in the fall.

Do not harass me for saying this, I am just passing along what I have read in the IESON forum. I don't really believe it myself but I just thought I should share as it does line up with what Brotzu said when he leaked the SITRI presentation.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the Admin on IESON, his sources have told him that May is the target release. But he believes October makes sense as most hair products are released in the fall.

Do not harass me for saying this, I am just passing along what I have read in the IESON forum. I don't really believe it myself but I just thought I should share as it does line up with what Brotzu said when he leaked the SITRI presentation.
What are his sources then? Not asking you specifically but for someone who knows.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

NO ONE GIVES A HOOT ABOUT WHAT THAT DRUNK PLEBEIAN ADMINISTRATOR OVER AT IESON SAYS. NOTHING HE HAS EVER SAID REGARDLESS OF HIS 'SOURCES' HAS EVER BEEN TRUE. STOP SPREADING HIS MALICIOUS LIES.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been away for a long time and I don't want to go through 800 pages of madness but it seems that folks on this forum are a bit more optimistic.

Two questions:

a) Is there a release date already?

b) How do you apply Brotzu's lotion, only in the affected areas or the entire scalp? And how often, everyday?

I still find it hard to believe that a topical lotion can be as effective as finasteride but I'm more than willing to give this a try.

Thanks in advance, guys. Fingers crossed!

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score

May will be the date in my opinion, but we will see... It´s obvious that summer holidays will be the perfect period for everybody to use the lotion: no college, no job, etc. No more worries about our Androgenetic Alopecia fellas xD

By the way:

1) Brotzu said he thought that the lotion would be released before summer and he is going to be the one talking at SITRI.

2) Besides his son complained months ago about Fidia´s movements (think he even called them morons or something like that) and he stated that everything was delayed because people working there were (as I mentioned before) useless.

Good luck with everything and I´m sure we will know about our beloved Brotion before April 14th.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been away for a long time and I don't want to go through 800 pages of madness but it seems that folks on this forum are a bit more optimistic.

Two questions:

a) Is there a release date already?

b) How do you apply Brotzu's lotion, only in the affected areas or the entire scalp? And how often, everyday?

I still find it hard to believe that a topical lotion can be as effective as finasteride but I'm more than willing to give this a try.

Thanks in advance, guys. Fingers crossed!

No release date, but a conference on the 14th of april. Dr Brotzu himself will hold the presentation. Before all this got official, a user by the name of Clockwise showed his conversation with the son of the doctor who talked about the presentation and his expectations on the product getting released either shortly before summer or during it.

The lotion is said to be more effective than Finasteride too btw as it does not only block Dht on the scalp, but also increases cell metabolism and circulation.

Last edited:

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May target release

No release date, but a conference on the 14th of april. Dr Brotzu himself will hold the presentation. Before all this got official, a user by the name of Clockwise showed his conversation with the son of the doctor who talked about the presentation and his expectations on the product getting released either shortly before summer or during it.

The lotion is said to be more effective than Finasteride too btw as it does not only block Dht on the scalp, but also increases cell metabolism and circulation.

Keep going... I'm almost there...