Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the science behind this check out. I’ve been reading a lot about estrogens and beta receptor agonists.
TBH I don’t know much about the other two ingredients but DGLA acts on the same pathways at minoxidil

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, an esteemed vascular surgeon and university professor in his 80’s

It's a good point, and I was saying the same first, but using his professional title and age to confirm his morals isn't really a great argument.

However, his son is posting updates about the lotion on Facebook.
I can't really imagine anyone in their right mind doing this if it was a scam.
"Hey all friends, just a quick update on our scam, ya'll know me and pops staying on our grind. Bout to make some mills up in dis b**ch! #Moneyteam #Mafia #Baldfucks"

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a good point, and I was saying the same first, but using his professional title and age to confirm his morals isn't really a great argument.

"Hey all friends, just a quick update on our scam, ya'll know me and pops staying on our grind. Bout to make some mills up in dis b**ch! #Moneyteam #Mafia #Baldfucks"
Honestly the only I trust is the science. I’ll be waiting results.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I hope brotzu presents results that are a little more detailed than this report from march using vague words like robust and fuzz. And high quality pics, so far he's used pictures that are super grainy. As it is, so far everything has been quite encouraging, but vague and inconclusive at the same time.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I hope brotzu presents results that are a little more detailed than this report from march using vague words like robust and fuzz. And high quality pics, so far he's used pictures that are super grainy. As it is, so far everything has been quite encouraging, but vague and inconclusive at the same time.
I agree. Beps has stated that everything in the patent will become clear during the presentation, so I assume the big claims as well, hopefully backed up by good pictures.

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't forget the studies done by researchers from Naples.. Applemeds a.k.a Applecrap. You need to have multiple studie/meta analysis to know if it works..

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't forget the studies done by researchers from Naples.. Applemeds a.k.a Applecrap. You need to have multiple studie/meta analysis to know if it works..
The only reason why Brotzu lotion is presented in Sitri is that it is the only hair conference in Italy. Even 2017 Hair Congress Japan had flyers with scam products.

Why would he, he would instantly be doxed for revenge.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
27k1hg.jpg

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I log on here today, there's 4 new pages in the last 12 or so hours, and not one thing to bring me any consolation. WHAT A WORLD.