Reaction score
Reading the posts in order:

And now the dude gets schooled another time :D

"You wouldn't compare S-Equol with estrogen"

View attachment 83259

View attachment 83262

View attachment 83260

View attachment 83261

(I Never said S Equol was a "proper" estrogen anyways, I just used the example of the topical estrogen to destroy the stupid bias that a topical can't regrow so much hair. S-Equol is indeed a "phytoestrogen" or a "plant estrogen", so it has selective estrogen features, it has an affinity for the estrogen receptor beta comparable to 17-beta-estradiol. I did not use the example to say that, but just because you attacked me in a rage, let's prove you wrong in your first quote: the estrogens bind to the estrogen receptors, S-Equol has an affinity to the estrogen receptor beta, so indeed it does act like an estrogen in this situation; plus it binds to DHT causing the formation of a compound that is no more able to bimd to the androgen receptor. In reality, I never meant to make a comparison between Equol and estrogens, I repeat that I used 17 beta estradiol to counter one of the stupidest point that cyclically gets repeated, then you made all by yourself not understanding a single f*** of my post, accusing me of a lack of knowledge and then getting schooled by the other users, LMAO)

( EDIT (4 teh lulz) : I just noticed it, it's funny that your profile pic is a group of goats. Here in Italy when someone is ignorant we call it "capra" which in fact means "goat". Perfect choice of your profile pic after what you posted, this is my reaction to your "What? Equol binds to DHT?"

lol remember that I have never said Equol is like an estrogen, never even compared the two, you could have argued differently, maybe saying "but Equol is not a estrogen therefore can't do their functions" and argued your point, with which I agree, Equol is not an estrogen and can't be compared with them in general terms, but instead you chose to go on full-retard mode, talked bullshit out of your ignorance, and being an a**h** with that Applemets phrase, and now you are taking the sh*t that you deserve!
Capra! Capra! Capra! Capra! :D:D:D )
LOL
I was ignorant on the part about S-Equol binding to DHT. True. My mistake.
Nonetheless, that doesn't render your posts more credible.
You still have no evidence to back up your silly claims. None.
It wasn't me who indirectly drew comparison between s-equol and estrogen(s) so as to validate a claim that the lotion can achieve substantial regrowth. It was you.
Not even dutasteride which reduces DHT by 90-98% can lead to substantial regrowth.
Why would a phytoestrogen do that?
Mi dispiace, però that is fishy on your behalf, especially if we make allowances for the fact that it was you who wrote (as per usual) a lengthy post promoting Applemets.
I digress.
S-Equol has been used in the past without great effectiveness.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...w-hair-loss-treatment-based-on-s-equol.62501/
Why should it work this time?
Tutto che scrivi è merde delle capre. Lo sappiamo anch' i due.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's horrible that all my hope rests on a lotion that we don't have results for yet... It's funny that just when my hairline is getting better, my crown has begun to thin out and that stresses me out even more :(

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hanging there buddy we are all through same shits like that
Trying to and was coping pretty well knowing minoxidil has maintained and improved my hairline, but seeing that my crown is getting pretty noticeable.. Began using minoxidil 5% on the crown from today onward..

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying to and was coping pretty well knowing minoxidil has maintained and improved my hairline, but seeing that my crown is getting pretty noticeable.. Began using minoxidil 5% on the crown from today onward..

At least Toppik can hide your crown until brotion fixes everything :p

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FIDIA will partecipate to the SITRI conference along with Dr Brotzu.
Maybe they're gonna say something about the release date

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should've used it on the crown from the very beginning.
I know but when I began minoxidil there was literally no sign of thinning up top and I was stressing out about the hairline haha. Now if you don't part the hair on my crown you can't see it but if you do it is pretty obvious. Will use it at least till this lotion drops (hopefully in a few months)..

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the patent will be granted today, is that anything to get excited over or doesn't it really matter much?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter.

Also FIDIA will be at the conference. I know this from a reliable source.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Classified?This isnt secret alien technology...they have a secured patent.....he can say what he likes, if it works...nothing will negatively affect sales.
No i mean like release dates and such, you know there’s possibility that he knows or he can say something that they don’t want him to say.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao! Im curious to hear what you think they are gonna do if Teh Overlord says something they havent agreed upon? You think they are gonna storm the stage or kill the sound system? ffs!
Lmao!! I wasn’t saying it like conspiracy theory. You know people can ask him various questions after the presentations, and he can say something that him and fidia haven’t agreed upon! I wasn’t meaning during the presentation, i was meaning after his done.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL
I was ignorant on the part about S-Equol binding to DHT. True. My mistake.
Nonetheless, that doesn't render your posts more credible.
You still have no evidence to back up your silly claims. None.
It wasn't me who indirectly drew comparison between s-equol and estrogen(s) so as to validate a claim that the lotion can achieve substantial regrowth. It was you.
Not even dutasteride which reduces DHT by 90-98% can lead to substantial regrowth.
Why would a phytoestrogen do that?
Mi dispiace, però that is fishy on your behalf, especially if we make allowances for the fact that it was you who wrote (as per usual) a lengthy post promoting Applemets.
I digress.
S-Equol has been used in the past without great effectiveness.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...w-hair-loss-treatment-based-on-s-equol.62501/
Why should it work this time?
Tutto che scrivi è merde delle capre. Lo sappiamo anch' i due.

The problem with Duta and finasteride is the fact that it doesn't tackle the hair loss issue fully. Nothing new, hence why people use stuff like Minoxidil to go along with it.

S equol was something that got actually added later on. It's the Dgla and l carnitine which plays a bigger role in regrowth, but at the same time you need the s euqol to counter the DHT issue. S equol tackles the Dht on the scalp, Dgla is for circulation and L carnitine for cell metabolism, which is actually one of the most important parts in regrowing hair that isn't just fuzz, hence why minoxidil often only does that.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with Duta and finasteride is the fact that it doesn't tackle the hair loss issue fully. Nothing new, hence why people use stuff like Minoxidil to go along with it.

S equol was something that got actually added later on. It's the Dgla and l carnitine which plays a bigger role in regrowth, but at the same time you need the s euqol to counter the DHT issue. S equol tackles the Dht on the scalp, Dgla is for circulation and L carnitine for cell metabolism, which is actually one of the most important parts in regrowing hair that isn't just fuzz, hence why minoxidil often only does that.
This is why I think it will regrow hair, DHT resistance came later