Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, i definitely think that the lotion has all the credentials to cause even a dramatic regrowth, as well as a strong thickening.

This doesn't mean it will, as I said it's hard to believe, but I mean... Topical estrogen just do wonders. Saying "a topical can't regrow that much hair" is just an idiotic bias based that in our imagination ingesting a pill is more effective than pouring a topical onto some parts of the body. Put some 17-beta-estradiol in your minoxidil solution, wait some months and say welcome to the new hairs (and goodbye to the penis).

I repeat: my lowest expectation to consider the lotion a success is for it to be able to totally substitute finasteride, and I mean to just do exactly what finasteride does but without side effects (thickening and modest regrowth plus maintenance for the majority). Is this possible? Absolutely yes. Is this probable/likely? I think yes, both the Brotzus sayed that this lotion sums up the characteristics of fina and minoxidil, at least in theory. Our current knowledge in regards of hair loss does not contradict this possibility.

hey bro, i am on minoxidil for years. is potion working on an other mechanism? i am afraid that the switch to brotzu would cost me all the minoxidil hair and that they wouldnt come back :(

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, i definitely think that the lotion has all the credentials to cause even a dramatic regrowth, as well as a strong thickening.

This doesn't mean it will, as I said it's hard to believe, but I mean... Topical estrogen just do wonders. Saying "a topical can't regrow that much hair" is just an idiotic bias based that in our imagination ingesting a pill is more effective than pouring a topical onto some parts of the body. Put some 17-beta-estradiol in your minoxidil solution, wait some months and say welcome to the new hairs (and goodbye to the penis).

I repeat: my lowest expectation to consider the lotion a success is for it to be able to totally substitute finasteride, and I mean to just do exactly what finasteride does but without side effects (thickening and modest regrowth plus maintenance for the majority). Is this possible? Absolutely yes. Is this probable/likely? I think yes, both the Brotzus sayed that this lotion sums up the characteristics of fina and minoxidil, at least in theory. Our current knowledge in regards of hair loss does not contradict this possibility.
I bet everytime someone says that brotzu claims it’ll replace finasteride+min that too without side effect, baldies do get multiple orgasms!

Please get this stuff launched asap!!

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score

And what is your opinion regarding this lotion for people who dont respond to dutasteride and finasteride?

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

There is no f-ing evidence for your bullshit.
Weren't you the one who promoted Applemets?
Hmmm...

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any clue about pharmacology at all?
Do you know what S-Equol is?
No, you don't.
If you did, you wouldn't even compare S-Equol with estrogen.
Pathetic!
Enlighten me! Or add an article explaining the difference

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or you can do your own research, can't you?
Just google "equol".
It ain't that difficult.
I believe in you.
Equol binds to circulating DHT where it is applied (in this case, scalp), preventing DHT from binding to the androgen receptor. We already knew that, I’ve said it in this thread so many times. Can you tell us how estrogen is different? I suspect it plays a role in preventing the formation of DHT right.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Equol binds to circulating DHT where it is applied (in this case, scalp), preventing DHT from binding to the androgen receptor. We already knew that, I’ve said it in this thread so many times. Can you tell us how estrogen is different? I suspect it plays a role in preventing the formation of DHT right.
What?
Equol binds to DHT?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
What?
Equol binds to DHT?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/14681200/
Using binding assays, we determined that equol specifically binds 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), but not testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone, or estrogen with high affinity. Equol does not bind the prostatic androgen receptor, and has a modest affinity for recombinant estrogen receptor (ER) beta, and no affinity for ERalpha

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What?
Equol binds to DHT?

It is interesting that the mechanism of its anti-androgen action differs from that of the anti-androgen drugs used in clinical practice to block the effects of DHT. For example, equol has no affinity for the an- drogen receptor (22) and therefore does not function as an an- drogen receptor blocker. It also does not appear to alter the synthesis of DHT in the way that 5 -reductase inhibitors do, but, rather, it appears to bind directly to DHT (22), and this effect is seen with both R- and S-equol (TD Lund, RJ Handa, ED Lephart, KDR Setchell, unpublished data, 2003).

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing about the lotion is that it tackles the hair loss issue from every angle. Thats why people describe it as a combination of finasteride and minoxidil. When it comes to the science, it goes even beyond that. Simplified explanation is that Dgla works for circulation, s equol binds to Dht, but there is also l carnitine which is there for cell metabolism. The liposomal delivery is also essential here. It won't just reduce sides by a big margin, it will also helpt the drug to be more effective.

The 5 year claim is most likely a marketing claim, with some truth to it though.

At this point im pretty tired of the speculation, but i hope it will turn out as something great so that everyone can benefit from it. I had bad side from finasteride, i am looking at this from a hopefuly aspect, but at the same time i try to be ready for any disappoitment that can come at us. We will see...

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no f-ing evidence for your bullshit.
Weren't you the one who promoted Applemets?
Hmmm...

Whatever happened to the magic apple pills that were supposed to be the new minoxidil 2.0? :D