Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
We don’t but that’s what he clamis in HairLossTalk.com and few italian forums
I saw in his posts here that he claimed to be friends of the family. He could very well be the son in hiding. He has insider info: HE posted the abstract for the Fidia studies

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw in his posts here that he claimed to be friends of the family. He could very well be the son in hiding. He has insider info: HE posted the abstract for the Fidia studies
I’ve always found him shady, but i’m sure in these 15k messages someone may have justified that he is the son of brotzu.

BinguBoy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i pity the trolls, wasting time being conspiracy theorists on something that god's about to descend upon us. oh how i pity them, they will be so embarrassed begging for forgiveness under the feet of lord brotzu with beps69 on the side smiling at them. might as well spend that time reading real conspiracy theories on assassinations of past presidents. instead these trolls should direct their energy into positives such as preparing for the uncontrollable shaking of happiness from having hair sprout back out into the wild. like how prisoners must feel when they get to walk back onto the street. it will be a glorious day when i spread that lotion on my scalp like how i spread my peanut butter on toast

anywhoooo~ keep it chaddin lads, keep it chaddin.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reading the posts in order:
Do you have any clue about pharmacology at all?
Do you know what S-Equol is?
No, you don't.
If you did, you wouldn't even compare S-Equol with estrogen.
Pathetic!

Equol binds to circulating DHT where it is applied (in this case, scalp), preventing DHT from binding to the androgen receptor. We already knew that, I’ve said it in this thread so many times. Can you tell us how estrogen is different? I suspect it plays a role in preventing the formation of DHT right.

What?
Equol binds to DHT?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/14681200/
Using binding assays, we determined that equol specifically binds 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), but not testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone, or estrogen with high affinity. Equol does not bind the prostatic androgen receptor, and has a modest affinity for recombinant estrogen receptor (ER) beta, and no affinity for ERalpha

It is interesting that the mechanism of its anti-androgen action differs from that of the anti-androgen drugs used in clinical practice to block the effects of DHT. For example, equol has no affinity for the an- drogen receptor (22) and therefore does not function as an an- drogen receptor blocker. It also does not appear to alter the synthesis of DHT in the way that 5 -reductase inhibitors do, but, rather, it appears to bind directly to DHT (22), and this effect is seen with both R- and S-equol (TD Lund, RJ Handa, ED Lephart, KDR Setchell, unpublished data, 2003).

And now the dude gets schooled another time :D

"You wouldn't compare S-Equol with estrogen"

Screenshot_20180328-065001.jpg

Screenshot_20180328-065930.jpg

Screenshot_20180328-064835.jpg

Screenshot_20180328-064802.jpg

(I Never said S Equol was a "proper" estrogen anyways, I just used the example of the topical estrogen to destroy the stupid bias that a topical can't regrow so much hair. S-Equol is indeed a "phytoestrogen" or a "plant estrogen", so it has selective estrogen features, it has an affinity for the estrogen receptor beta comparable to 17-beta-estradiol. I did not use the example to say that, but just because you attacked me in a rage, let's prove you wrong in your first quote: the estrogens bind to the estrogen receptors, S-Equol has an affinity to the estrogen receptor beta, so indeed it does act like an estrogen in this situation; plus it binds to DHT causing the formation of a compound that is no more able to bimd to the androgen receptor. In reality, I never meant to make a comparison between Equol and estrogens, I repeat that I used 17 beta estradiol to counter one of the stupidest point that cyclically gets repeated, then you made all by yourself not understanding a single f*** of my post, accusing me of a lack of knowledge and then getting schooled by the other users, LMAO)

( EDIT (4 teh lulz) : I just noticed it, it's funny that your profile pic is a group of goats. Here in Italy when someone is ignorant we call it "capra" which in fact means "goat". Perfect choice of your profile pic after what you posted, this is my reaction to your "What? Equol binds to DHT?"

lol remember that I have never said Equol is like an estrogen, never even compared the two, you could have argued differently, maybe saying "but Equol is not a estrogen therefore can't do their functions" and argued your point, with which I agree, Equol is not an estrogen and can't be compared with them in general terms, but instead you chose to go on full-retard mode, talked bullshit out of your ignorance, and being an a**h** with that Applemets phrase, and now you are taking the sh*t that you deserve!
Capra! Capra! Capra! Capra! :D:D:D )

Last edited:

pig

My Regimen
Reaction score
i bet you wont get a single concrete info on that conference, as usual.

the same happened with the hair congress last year. whenever someone asked for advice or info, he d get the "just wait for the congress bro, big things are coming" replies. and we all know how it ended.

time to stop being mentally ill, guys.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you notice, most of the haters of Brotzu are currently taking finasteride

Really not sure what your point is supposed to be here. It's just, you say this as if finasteride is somehow motivation to be a "hater".

Nobody wants to take a brain-chemical altering drug, but we do because it's the only thing that works.

Most people who, and I would include myself in this bunch, are supportive of the drug are so because they are pragmatic people who see what needs to be done and they do it and hope for the best from "what if's" rather than relying on them.

So it's kind of to be expected that they would be critical of something with a shaky theoretical basis and still awaiting trial results.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reading the posts in order:

And now the dude gets schooled another time :D

"You wouldn't compare S-Equol with estrogen"

View attachment 83259

View attachment 83262

View attachment 83260

View attachment 83261

(I Never said S Equol was a "proper" estrogen anyways, I just used the example of the topical estrogen to destroy the stupid bias that a topical can't regrow so much hair. S-Equol is indeed a "phytoestrogen" or a "plant estrogen", so it has selective estrogen features, it has an affinity for the estrogen receptor beta comparable to 17-beta-estradiol. I did not use the example to say that, but just because you attacked me in a rage, let's prove you wrong in your first quote: the estrogens bind to the estrogen receptors, S-Equol has an affinity to the estrogen receptor beta, so indeed it does act like an estrogen in this situation; plus it binds to DHT causing the formation of a compound that is no more able to bimd to the androgen receptor. In reality, I never meant to make a comparison between Equol and estrogens, I repeat that I used 17 beta estradiol to counter one of the stupidest point that cyclically gets repeated, then you made all by yourself not understanding a single f*** of my post, accusing me of a lack of knowledge and then getting schooled by the other users, LMAO)

( EDIT (4 teh lulz) : I just noticed it, it's funny that your profile pic is a group of goats. Here in Italy when someone is ignorant we call it "capra" which in fact means "goat". Perfect choice of your profile pic after what you posted, this is my reaction to your "What? Equol binds to DHT?"

lol remember that I have never said Equol is like an estrogen, never even compared the two, you could have argued differently, maybe saying "but Equol is not a estrogen therefore can't do their functions" and argued your point, with which I agree, Equol is not an estrogen and can't be compared with them in general terms, but instead you chose to go on full-retard mode, talked bullshit out of your ignorance, and being an a**h** with that Applemets phrase, and now you are taking the sh*t that you deserve!
Capra! Capra! Capra! Capra! :D:D:D )
Every time you back up your info with science, all the trolls don’t say sh*t until some brotion supporter say some wrong infos about science. It’s funny how science can keep their mouth shut lmao.