Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you plan to buy this lotion when released? especially if you live in another country with strict custom rules for medical purchases.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All this hype and speculation
how do you plan to buy this lotion when released? especially if you live in another country with strict custom rules for medical purchases.
In my experience here in the good ole USA it's pretty easy to order anything online. In the event it's seized you'll just get a letter from customs, if that happens you absolutely don't try to retrieve it...People order roids and sh*t like that all the time.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh no I didnt realise s equol was an after thought....

its got me a little worried about its long term effectiveness, in my opinion if the original formula wasnt some what centred around this I find it harder to believe that randomly throwing in s equol could solve the age old problem of dht effecting our hairloss without any side effects, a problem that every ones been trying to tackle since finasteride was created I just cant see someone randomly throwing in an existing chemical to be applied topically and have that perfectly block all the negative effects of dht on the scalp. If it were that easy surely some company would have used s equol before as its not a secret chemical, I could be wrong and I hope I am. I can however understand how the growth factor from this lotion would still help us out.

Also with the news the fidia will be there I think its great, we might get some real answers from them

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

its got me a little worried about its long term effectiveness, in my opinion if the original formula wasnt some what centred around this I find it harder to believe that randomly throwing in s equol could solve the age old problem of dht effecting our hairloss without any side effects, a problem that every ones been trying to tackle since finasteride was created I just cant see someone randomly throwing in an existing chemical to be applied topically and have that perfectly block all the negative effects of dht on the scalp. If it were that easy surely some company would have used s equol before as its not a secret chemical, I could be wrong and I hope I am. I can however understand how the growth factor from this lotion would still help us out.

Also with the news the fidia will be there I think its great, we might get some real answers from them

I would use this product as a bridge for Replicels treatment which is supposed to immunize hair to Dht.

Also, i wouldn't worry about side effects, especially due the liposomal delivery behind it. It won't go systematic.

Long term effectiveness is still something i have a question about myself, so i hope we get to her something about it at the conference.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It may seems easy but let’s be real just like minoxidil and fina things just invented unintentionally!

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've received products from Italian pharmacies in the past without a prescription. Some pharmacies won't ship at all to the U.S., while others do without a second thought. If this product turns out to be an effective treatment, chances are it will be distributed to the U.S.

Fingers crossed.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have to be just a tiny bit more patient, even though it is currently getting real hard. Like many have said before, if this doesn't work than we most likely go bald, but if it works like advertised we might actually live a life that is free of hair loss worries (which I can't even picture, since I've been thinking about it ever since early 2015 every day almost). We are in this together brethren.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WE NEED THIS MAKE IT HAPPEN FIDIA
If this lotion is legit and i can’t get this from where i live, i’m booking the flight to Italy for sure

Dont worry this forum is a family, many of our italian friends will do group buy & will surely ship us all. For customs they’ll mark it as gift & you’re under the radar.
“GodBless them”

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fina/duta/ are not solutions. Even for people who say it « works » for them without side effects. but it’s obvious it slows male pattern baldness down though(for most) . First it makes hair thicker but don't forget, as soon as male pattern baldness knocks on the door, these hairs are destined to fall under the presence of dht sooner or later(anti dht or not). I can’t count number of people who take anti dht since early stage but still have to make hair transplant couple of years later. You can’t block 100% dht for obvious reasons. That’s why topical equol is very interesting… on paper… as we know it binds to dht locally. I can’t see why it should not work at least to some extent because the vehicle has been very well studied. And I don't forget other interesting extra ingredients as bonus..

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with Duta and finasteride is the fact that it doesn't tackle the hair loss issue fully. Nothing new, hence why people use stuff like Minoxidil to go along with it.

S equol was something that got actually added later on. It's the Dgla and l carnitine which plays a bigger role in regrowth, but at the same time you need the s euqol to counter the DHT issue. S equol tackles the Dht on the scalp, Dgla is for circulation and L carnitine for cell metabolism, which is actually one of the most important parts in regrowing hair that isn't just fuzz, hence why minoxidil often only does that.
B U L L S H I T

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
7842B1F8-FEB9-4A49-A97E-B855D33F88BA.png

“Let there be follicles.”

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
B U L L S H I T

Pathetic response. There is a reason why dutasteride and finasteride are mainly seen as hair loss medication that only halt hair loss. The lack of population when it comes to cells is a big reason why regrowth cant be acheived with these medications. Thats why a product like Replicels is regarded as something that wont only halt hair loss forever, but also cause some regrowth.

This lotion in that regards also tackles the problem, but in a different way

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like someone asked: what the source for Fidia attending the meeting?

I have seen an email from Sitri where they ’thought’ that they would attend. But I haven’t seen something that confirms it. Don’t get me wrong, I think they will be there. It would be kind of wierd if they wouldn’t.