Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have to be just a tiny bit more patient, even though it is currently getting real hard. Like many have said before, if this doesn't work than we most likely go bald, but if it works like advertised we might actually live a life that is free of hair loss worries (which I can't even picture, since I've been thinking about it ever since early 2015 every day almost). We are in this together brethren.
Why havent you tried finasteride? It's proving to be a godsend for me

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why havent you tried finasteride? It's proving to be a godsend for me
I don't know, I think because I'm still 18, had really bad gyno during puberty (like really bad) and not sure if it's possible that that will return because of finasteride. I am just put off by it, but if Brotzu is somehow still a bust then I will go ahead with it.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know, I think because I'm still 18, had really bad gyno during puberty (like really bad) and not sure if it's possible that that will return because of finasteride. I am just put off by it, but if Brotzu is somehow still a bust then I will go ahead with it.
The finasteride gyno is not linked to puberty gyno. Just try it. If you feel your nipples getting garde you stop.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm all for accidental discoveries, but the cascade of favorable accidents that all happened to work much better than before is borderline suspicious.

1. He accidentally discovered PGE1 + Liposomes had an effect on the hair of diabetic limbs.
2. He accidentally discovered on the first try that the PGE1 precursor DGLA was equivalent/better than accident #1.
3. He accidentally discovered on the first try that casually adding s-equol increased the effectiveness of accident #2 10 fold, but much less so on accident #1
--
4. He casually added L-carnitine. We have no idea if this does anything or not, but because decades old research said it helps cell metabolism, it's safe to assume he figured there's no harm in adding it. (Which was his same thought process behind adding s-equol)

We don't know how many other ingredients he tested, but given how long it takes to test if hair has been affected positively, not to mention how completely ambiguous results can be, it seems he just picked equol and carnitine out of a hat and somehow got lucky 3+ times where each accident was exponentially luckier and conveniently more effective than the accident before it.

I'll say it again, the science behind this lotion seems like it can definitely do something to hair. What strongly supports this is, ignoring the kids with areata, the fact that it even grew non-aesthetic patchy strands of hair on adults with areata is proof that it has at least some positive effect on follicles. Theoretically, this could mean even greater news for recent androgenetic loss. Though the differences between areata and androgenetic with regard to the arrector pili muscle still is of concern (androgenetic eventually loses contact, areata doesn't)

Ultimately, this post is just more pointless fodder in wait for the sitri presentation, but f*** it who cares.
To my knowledge the only accidental discovery was your first point, PGE1 and it’s effect on diabetic limbs... he didn’t accidentally add equol or L-carnitine... he added it because he knew it could improve the results, and tested it during trials to make sure. He also didn’t discover that DGLA was “better” than PGE1 by accident, he added DGLA on purpose because it is not considered a drug thus passing as a cosmetic treatment, and DGLA is much more stable than PGE1 (stability was an issue to begin with but was solved last year). I’m not sure why you think all of these were accidents. The discovery of the lotions ability to grow a little bit of hair was an accident - scientific knowledge to add those ingredient for effectiveness was not.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm all for accidental discoveries, but the cascade of favorable accidents that all happened to work much better than before is borderline suspicious.

1. He accidentally discovered PGE1 + Liposomes had an effect on the hair of diabetic limbs.
2. He accidentally discovered on the first try that the PGE1 precursor DGLA was equivalent/better than accident #1.
3. He accidentally discovered on the first try that casually adding s-equol increased the effectiveness of accident #2 10 fold, but much less so on accident #1
--
4. He casually added L-carnitine. We have no idea if this does anything or not, but because decades old research said it helps cell metabolism, it's safe to assume he figured there's no harm in adding it. (Which was his same thought process behind adding s-equol)

We don't know how many other ingredients he tested, but given how long it takes to test if hair has been affected positively, not to mention how completely ambiguous results can be, it seems he just picked equol and carnitine out of a hat and somehow got lucky 3+ times where each accident was exponentially luckier and conveniently more effective than the accident before it.

I'll say it again, the science behind this lotion seems like it can definitely do something to hair. What strongly supports this is, ignoring the kids with areata, the fact that it even grew non-aesthetic patchy strands of hair on adults with areata is proof that it has at least some positive effect on follicles. Theoretically, this could mean even greater news for recent androgenetic loss. Though the differences between areata and androgenetic with regard to the arrector pili muscle still is of concern (androgenetic eventually loses contact, areata doesn't)

Ultimately, this post is just more pointless fodder in wait for the sitri presentation, but f*** it who cares.
This is what I like to hear!

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like someone asked: what the source for Fidia attending the meeting?

I have seen an email from Sitri where they ’thought’ that they would attend. But I haven’t seen something that confirms it. Don’t get me wrong, I think they will be there. It would be kind of wierd if they wouldn’t.
I know people close to SITRI and I can assure you that Fidia will be there. I have no idea what they will do there though.

Also the founder of IESON who is even closer with SITRI staff said the same thing.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really useful but the patent has been granted, so all the patent "drama" is finished. (http://www.epo.org/app/bulletin/bulletin1813.pdf - page 843).

Also only today I realized that I pass in front of Fidia HQ almost everyday with the train. I will pray every time i pass in front of it from now on /s

Last edited:

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So s-equol was tried in previous products that failed to produce any results? It’s surprising that it’s never been used in combo with other ingredients/ chemicals to produce a new treatment until now?
Does anyone know which treatment it was used in that flunked?

I’m glad to hear Fidia is going to be at Sitri - hopefully they’ll give us us date for release....

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So s-equol was tried in previous products that failed to produce any results? It’s surprising that it’s never been used in combo with other ingredients/ chemicals to produce a new treatment until now?
Does anyone know which treatment it was used in that flunked?

I’m glad to hear Fidia is going to be at Sitri - hopefully they’ll give us us date for release....

Yup, it was called Folexen (link).

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think folexen was thought to be a scam noone even knew if it really contained equol and even if it did you d have to take huge amounts of oral equol to get results for AA . Dont forget that finasteride only leaves 30% dht and many people still slowly thin while on it.
The whole point is liposomal delivery in this lotion , hope they actually achieved it

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously if this lotion is legit, and only way to get this lotion is prescription from Italian Doctor, then I'm getting my *** on the flight to Italy.