Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

INT

Reaction score
To someone else’s point earlier, did the Turkish kelopesia cream which was an obvious scam get a patent?
It took a while for a release date with one amd things were delayed and some of the hair forums were actually promoting it and made it sound legit. I think a patent would make Brotion credible?.

No.

The only thing making Brotion anything close to credible is scientific findings in a decent research design.
The only thing that then will ACTUALLY make it credible is seeing numerous succes stories coming in from users with pictures.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha yes one of the Brotzu fallacies:

'It is not a scam because the science behind it is sound'
'It is not a scam because Brotzu is a reputed doctor'
'It was discovered by accident just like minoxidil and finasteride, therefore it is not a scam'
'Why would they put in all this effort if it would only be a scam?'
“The science is real therefore it must be a scam “

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that then will ACTUALLY make it credible is seeing numerous succes stories coming in from users with pictures.
Same could be said for any upcoming treatment. We will not know for sure for at least 6 months of forum member testing.
And if you're hyped about Tsuji's solid science, remember that Aderans had solid science, but turned out to be another failure.

And Aderans had success in achieving maintenance:
During Phase II trials they found that the process was not suitable for multiplication but instead it revitalized the follicles and successfully prevented future loss.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this stage I miss @br1 posts. If I read one more post about how dgla and s-equol is solid science from a local bro scientist, I'll be tempted to rip out my eyes . why can't we just have legit updates, I see someone has posted, but it's the same crap that's been said on pretty much every one of the 787 pages here . Real updates please for the love of God .

Dgla good head, sequol preventation station

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m regards
Same could be said for any upcoming treatment. We will not know for sure for at least 6 months of forum member testing.
And if you're hyped about Tsuji's solid science, remember that Aderans had solid science, but turned out to be another failure.

And Aderans had success in achieving maintenance:
During Phase II trials they found that the process was not suitable for multiplication but instead it revitalized the follicles and successfully prevented future loss.
basically shisheido

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m regards

basically shisheido

replicel and aderans kinda shared the same tech. However aderans aimed to achieve what tsuji is currently pursuing. They managed to completely halt all hairloss but their investors were not amazed by their results, since what they originaly pursued and promised was hair cloning and a full head of hair. Unfortunatelly for us the project was shut down

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me earliest signs (might have been mature hairline) in late 2014 at age 15, late 2015 you could see movement to NW2 and late 2016 sh*t became thin. Now front is more or less stabilized and now losing in the back (used to be layer upon layer of hair a few years ago :( )

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope the best for you man. If this ends up being legit, it may regrow 1-2 norwoods for you which can put you in a pretty good state. I don't know how bad your sitaution, but from reading other posts i think you are norwood 3-4?
3,5 diffuse