Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
No problem guys, the solution is here:
we demonstrated that water-soluble peptides derived from the egg yolk stimulate VEGF production and human hair follicle dermal papilla cell growth.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29583066
Science first
WAT.jpg

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotion will only revive follicles from up to 5 years ago since one begins using the lotion.

That is 5x365+1(leap year)=1826 days.

And what happens to the follicles that died on 1827 days prior? They remain DEAD.

And those follicles' name? Albert Einstein.

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

I understand you but this research is very recent,
J Med Food. 2018 Mar 27. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2017.4101. [Epub ahead of print]
Naturally Occurring Hair Growth Peptide: Water-Soluble Chicken Egg Yolk Peptides Stimulate Hair Growth Through Induction of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Production.
Nakamura T1, Yamamura H2, Park K3, Pereira C1, Uchida Y1, Horie N1, Kim M1, Itami S4.
Author information
1 Pharma Foods International Co. Ltd. , Kyoto, Japan .
2 Charle Co. Ltd. , Kobe, Japan .
3 Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Hallym University , Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea.
4 Department of Regenerative Dermatology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine , Osaka, Japan .

BlueHorseshoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question for you guys, I have just the start of some thinning at my temples but still at the point where people think I’m crazy for worrying about my hair. Would you go on Finasteride or wait for this to be released? If I knew it would give maintenance and be out before the years end I’d wait but who knows.
I understand you but this research is very recent,
J Med Food. 2018 Mar 27. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2017.4101. [Epub ahead of print]
Naturally Occurring Hair Growth Peptide: Water-Soluble Chicken Egg Yolk Peptides Stimulate Hair Growth Through Induction of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Production.
Nakamura T1, Yamamura H2, Park K3, Pereira C1, Uchida Y1, Horie N1, Kim M1, Itami S4.
Author information
1 Pharma Foods International Co. Ltd. , Kyoto, Japan .
2 Charle Co. Ltd. , Kobe, Japan .
3 Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Hallym University , Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea.
4 Department of Regenerative Dermatology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine , Osaka, Japan .

I just cracked an egg on my head and nothing happened. Snake oil.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like a lot of people here doubt that a “5 year reversal” claim can be accurate. I, myself am sceptical too, but there are some people that have proven this is possible with very aggressive treatments. Many male to female transgenders have seen a complete recovery, even recoveries from NW6! Even though these results were achieved through extreme hormonal therapies, it is possible. Now, I’m not saying for a fact that this lotion is capable of that, BUT, I am saying that full reversal is possible - especially if this treatment can give results similar to what topical estrogen can. Take a look at these links and you’ll be amazed. Hopefully this treatment can deliver and prove it’s 5 year claim.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...the-power-of-super-aggressive-regimens.90671/

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-in-hormone-treated-transgender-woman.108834/

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...l-route-hair-life.109288/page-36#post-1641894

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WHO IS GOING TO GO TAPE THE PRESENTATION? WHAT'S THE PLAN?

inb4 it is the day of the talk and we just sit here rabble rabble rabbleing, not knowing wtf he even presented.

Why count down the days if we won't get the scoop?

Hey @beps63 buddyyyyy....care to help us poor devotees out?

Edit: Shoutout to my grammatically challenged friend @jamesbooker1975. I look forward to your dribble on a near daily basis. Also, suck my dick :)

Last edited:

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My personal point for brotion:

1.Brotion is making very tall claims, and chances of having it all true is remote.
2.Like some people are non responders to finasteride and minoxidil, few may still be non responder to brotion.
3.No sides? some will have it for sure in the long run. (atleast Heart palpitations, hard circles like min).
4.Will replace minoxidil for sure & doubtful about finasteride.
5.Price will be around €60 euros as not everyone can afford to spend €100, if its marginally better than minoxidil. Also economies of scales, sell 1000 at 60 is better than 500 at 100 over long run. (Since main users will be millennials & €100 is bit expensive per month).
6.I’ve been tracing brotion & polichem finasteride, guess what polichem has completed its 3rd trial on 5th of march. Waiting for its results & possible launch too. Probably it’ll provide us in depth details of h&w liposomal.

Bottom line: Days of minoxidil are over. We’ll certainly have something better for sure that too in 6months time frame.

Last edited:

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep in mind that they obviously read some resume or abstract of the presentation, and they only give it 30 minutes while other less important topics get more timeslot

It's absolutely over and we hyped up a ridiculous nothingburger for literally years. Screencap my post you know I'm telling the truth, I wish I wasn't
Then explain the results we have seen? (i.e. areata girl, wuwei, etc.)

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep in mind that they obviously read some resume or abstract of the presentation, and they only give it 30 minutes while other less important topics get more timeslot

It's absolutely over and we hyped up a ridiculous nothingburger for literally years. Screencap my post you know I'm telling the truth, I wish I wasn't
You realize how high the odds of it not working are? Astronomically high. You're retarded if you think you're smart for guessing that it won't work. Anyone who says "screenshot this for when I'm right" are so far out of touch with reality it's more pathetic than sad.