Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I remember right, there was a member in this thread who said it will get kind of easy to order the lotion online and ship it to a EU-country? I mean, it shouldn’t be any problem. But then Amazon is the only company I have been using for that kind of purpose.

Someone who knows or have bought something from a pharma online in another EU-country? (Maybee even Fidia?)

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I remember right, there was a member in this thread who said it will get kind of easy to order the lotion online and ship it to a EU-country? I mean, it shouldn’t be any problem. But then Amazon is the only company I have been using for that kind of purpose.

Someone who knows or have bought something from a pharma online in another EU-country? (Maybee even Fidia?)
Have you talk to dr.brotzu about anything more infos?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I rode down to the station and have been standing here in front of the teller. She asked me if I was hopping on the "hype train"? I told her that' why I am here however I am a bit apprehensive because I've been on the train many times, and it dropped me off on "your a fool lane", "your desperate avenue", and "snake oil drive". So she told me to relax and let some others board the train first, preferebly newbies, and see where they get dropped off first. I think I'll take her advice.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I rode down to the station and have been standing here in front of the teller. She asked me if I was hopping on the "hype train"? I told her that' why I am here however I am a bit apprehensive because I've been on the train many times, and it dropped me off on "your a fool lane", "your desperate avenue", and "snake oil drive". So she told me to relax and let some others board the train first, preferebly newbies, and see where they get dropped off first. I think I'll take her advice.
Thats what i’ve learnt from old matured people. “hype train” will take you to more serious “disappointments” & will drop you in the “loser lane”. Unless it is released with some proof, it means nothing.

I’ve seen posts where people are so optimistic about a thing 10 years ago, stating damn it’ll be out soon or in next 5 years. Those guys haven’t returned to the forum for ages and the industry breaking technology is still not out.

Also understanding the brotion trend, 2016 is where it all started. Later within 3 months on this post, people realised it’ll be released around mid 2017, guess what it was extended to dec 2017. I joined this forum in 2018 and we are still considering that it’ll be released before summers.

I’m equally desperate for this lotion & really pray its a success but i’ll stay away from the “hype train”.

Last edited:

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am used to seeing retarded comments on this thread, but the view on marketing a medicinal product boggles my mind.

Even if it is a cosmetic product, you don't advertise it like a movie. Thats why a conference like Sitri is important for Fidia. The best advertisement they can get for the Lotion is through italian dermatologists, everything else will follow through the customers which takes time. Regardless im sure they will advertise it in some way, but at most i expect some reports by big papers in italy.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats what i’ve learnt from old matured people. “hype train” will take you to more serious “disappointments” & will drop you in the “loser lane”. Unless it is released with some proof, it means nothing.

I’ve seen posts where people are so optimistic about a thing 10 years ago, stating damn it’ll be out soon or in next 5 years. Those guys haven’t returned to the forum for ages and the industry breaking technology is still not out.

Also understanding the brotion trend, 2016 is where it all started. Later within 3 months on this post, people realised it’ll be released around mid 2017, guess what it was extended to dec 2017. I joined this forum in 2018 and we are still considering that it’ll be released before summers.

I’m equally desperate for this lotion & really pray its a success but i’ll stay away from the “hype train”.
This is what gets me, people saying “oh it’ll be out in 5 years” are just guessing and being hopeful. You can’t just say “5 years” and be accurate. Any pharmaceutical product takes many years to raise funds, get patent approval, and run trials. Without any of those key processes, a product won’t be released. This product fortunately has a patent, and completed trials. The only step left is marketing and release.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone wondering about the price it could still very well be 100 euros but on the bottle says 2 month supply...but we all know full well whatever the 'recommended' dose is, we'll likely use a lot more. People say they use 1-3ml to cover their scalp with stuff like RU, where i quite frequently use 6ml to cover the areas sufficiently.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what gets me, people saying “oh it’ll be out in 5 years” are just guessing and being hopeful. You can’t just say “5 years” and be accurate. Any pharmaceutical product takes many years to raise funds, get patent approval, and run trials. Without any of those key processes, a product won’t be released. This product fortunately has a patent, and completed trials. The only step left is marketing and release.
So you believe its in final stage and release is inevitable?

Considering the results of wuwei’s alternative lotion, its way better than minoxidil. Will replace minoxidil for sure & to some extend finasteride too.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you believe its in final stage and release is inevitable?

Considering the results of wuwei’s alternative lotion, its way better than minoxidil. Will replace minoxidil for sure & to some extend finasteride too.
Pretty much. The only thing left to do is present results and release.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, i know i always say wait till April 14th but i f*****g can’t. My hair ain’t stop getting thinner and more infos i find more doubts i have. Like i get it the science is solid and people had hood results with alternative versions, but will this lotion ever hit the market ? Is this legit or scam? I can’t stop thinking about this lotion. f*** April 14th can’t come sooner

INT

Reaction score
Guys, i know i always say wait till April 14th but i f*****g can’t. My hair ain’t stop getting thinner and more infos i find more doubts i have. Like i get it the science is solid and people had hood results with alternative versions, but will this lotion ever hit the market ? Is this legit or scam? I can’t stop thinking about this lotion. f*** April 14th can’t come sooner

You need to get a grib. You have to accept the reality which is:

- no one here knows of the science is solid
- results of people with alternative versions mean sh*t
- no one here knows of this lotion ever hits the market
- no one here knows if it will be legit or a scame

- it is very likely that 14 April will not give you all the answers you want

- it is certain that your hair will get thinner but a few more days of waiting will not change that
- you are too emotionally invested in a lotion that has not enough to back this up. Chances of disappointment in any shape or form with this mindset are very high.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to get a grib. You have to accept the reality which is:

- no one here knows of the science is solid
- results of people with alternative versions mean sh*t
- no one here knows of this lotion ever hits the market
- no one here knows if it will be legit or a scame

- it is very likely that 14 April will not give you all the answers you want

- it is certain that your hair will get thinner but a few more days of waiting will not change that
- you are too emotionally invested in a lotion that has not enough to back this up. Chances of disappointment in any shape or form with this mindset are very high.
I know... i’m on fina and seti. And i’m not going to stop them until i have certainty that this lotion is working. But still the hope higher than ever.

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You realise if you walk into a media office its a bunch of reporters at desks. They cant just detect information and read minds around the world, they actually have to go find the information, or be told it. As Fidia isn't even an equity funded company there wouldn't be any use in even mentioning it to the press before you actually release it. Even if on the 14th we find it actually regrows hair, Fidia wont tell the press anything until its time to sell or they wouldn't get the benefit of the news impact on the public...not to mention it would be in the press in Italy only.

You can't imagine how much I want what you say to be true, but I just don't buy it.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Take finasteride+min whichever suits you, because even if on 14th he states a release date then at max the window will be 3 months big!
Save what you can until brotion is in our hands.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take finasteride+min whichever suits you, because even if on 14th he states a release date then at max the window will be 3 months big!
Save what you can until brotion is in our hands.
I’m on seti and fina. Fina for more than a year and seti for almost 3 months! I’m not stupid, i’m not going to stop my current treatments. But you know i want to have better and simple one.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on seti and fina. Fina for more than a year and seti for almost 3 months! I’m not stupid, i’m not going to stop my current treatments. But you know i want to have better and simple one.

I’ve heard many enthusiasts on this post claiming to leave finasteride and min right now because brotion is everything.