Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes hopefully this Brotion works as claimed. I’m still wondering if those same enzymes that are needed for minoxidil are needed for Brotzu to work as well?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be kinda cool if they made a formulation without S-Equol. You could probably use that to increase beard hair, eyebrow hair, chest hair

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes hopefully this Brotion works as claimed. I’m still wondering if those same enzymes that are needed for minoxidil are needed for Brotzu to work as well?
Don't think so because it's not the same active ingredient. I think @ZenHead posted something of more detail or maybe @The 7TH Sense. I hope it doesn't reduce collagen

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

The sulfotransferase enzyme is only needed to convert minoxidil to the active compound minoxidil sulphate(which is why it works amazing for some and sh*t for others). I don't think thats the case with the lotion.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be kinda cool if they made a formulation without S-Equol. You could probably use that to increase beard hair, eyebrow hair, chest hair
Dr.Brotzu didn’t do the trial for male pattern baldness ?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean guys got the cure for baldness which means no one will ever again be bald, and ita not in the media at all. Cant make myself to believe in this :D
I don't think they'll start advertising until after the conference. I mean, they JUST GOT the lotion stable enough to ship. The trial results will be the first time Fidia will be showing off "their" lotion.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr.Brotzu didn’t do the trial for male pattern baldness ?
No, it was Fidia's trial. Brotzu apparently has been experimenting for 10+ years with it, but Fidia added S-equol and they ran the trials for their own purposes. Brotzu's experience with the lotion is why he says 18 months shows regrowth, he's been experimenting himself with his own patients (I believe), and that had nada to do with Fidia and their trials, which only amount to 6 months.
I think we should be grateful they only ran it for 6 months, that means it will get to the market 12 months faster.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only 18 days till find out if this is legit or scam!!!
I think it being a scam now is out of the question, now it's just the efficiency, I don't see why brotzu would exaggerate the results of the lotion unless he's still under Fidias payroll.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think so because it's not the same active ingredient. I think @ZenHead posted something of more detail or maybe @The 7TH Sense. I hope it doesn't reduce collagen
DGLA in the lotion is converted into PGE1, which is responsible for the vasodilation / improves circulation in the scalp. Minoxidil needs sulfotransferase to be converted to its active form as @Ollie said. Two completely different things

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it being a scam now is out of the question, now it's just the efficiency, I don't see why brotzu would exaggerate the results of the lotion unless he's still under Fidias payroll.
But still, we should think about the possibility

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything is shaping up for Brotzu to be the best, new treatment option on the market ... crossing my fingers for great efficacy results May 14..... I just don’t get what Fidia is waiting for.....don’t they want the euros to start rolling in ??

BinguBoy

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello everyone, i am ready for my asian hair to return to its former glory of lookin THICK, SMOOTH, and BLACK. i have already decided it's brotzu or fuk it. been off the finny for over a week now and honestly busting a nut really feels like i BUSTED a nut. you know wut im talkin about. im talking about that 'send me to the shadow realms' kinda nut busting. NEVA going back on that pill again.

Brotzu or fuk it -brotzu gang... may or may not be apart of the tsuji gang after tho

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything is shaping up for Brotzu to be the best, new treatment option on the market ... crossing my fingers for great efficacy results May 14..... I just don’t get what Fidia is waiting for.....don’t they want the euros to start rolling in ??
April 14 !

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol arrade, i
hello everyone, i am ready for my asian hair to return to its former glory of lookin THICK, SMOOTH, and BLACK. i have already decided it's brotzu or fuk it. been off the finny for over a week now and honestly busting a nut really feels like i BUSTED a nut. you know wut im talkin about. im talking about that 'send me to the shadow realms' kinda nut busting. NEVA going back on that pill again.

Brotzu or fuk it -brotzu gang... may or may not be apart of the tsuji gang after tho

Dont do this stupidity, if finasteride didn’t cause any sides. Take it, 14 is just a representation not the day when it’ll be launched. These mofos can take another year too.
this thread is full of positivity but when you’ll see your strands falling, negativity will takeover this positivity.