Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sure brotzu said in the interview you only need to apply it several times a week until you get desired results then once a week for maintenance. I could be wrong but we’ll need to wait for more info.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Those are people suffering from Alopecia Areata and women. Nobody's debating whether the lotion works for those people.
I think we should be debating that actually. Not only has Fidia not released any pictures of men with AA being help by this product, they have not shown any photos of women or children with their hair loss reversed, right? And I don't mean from that presentation from years ago. Fidia can say it works best on young men, women and children, but still they cant provide photo proof.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63 deems this lotion a success because it maintained the 7 wispy strands left on the top of his own head. Great success!

every post on this thread should end with "f*** @beps63"

f*** @beps63

Attachments

• trinovsuccesss.png
    trinovsuccesss.png
    700.1 KB · Views: 366

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same 5 brotzu fans from this forum, watching over and over.
I can just imagine someone out there who is hurt enough by hair loss to keep refreshing the page over and over again. It makes me sad : ( Seriously, f*** @beps63 for giving people false hope.

INT

Reaction score
Do you have anything to back that up?

Or did you just get that from another user making that statement?

Need to be careful about just saying things like that because it puts people off

Do you have anything to back up your advice to start microneedling?

Or did you get that advice from another user making that statement?

INT

Reaction score
Picture proof from many different sources, actual studies confirming it works and several companies working towards commercializing mincroneedling as a method like Follica

What Follica is doing is a lot more than what a simple dermaroller can achieve.

But please link me some picture proof of people that had success with dermarolling alone.

capedbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which site will people that reside in the states be able to purchase the lotion? Looked at tuttofarma's site and it seems like they dont ship outside of Italy.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What Follica is doing is a lot more than what a simple dermaroller can achieve.

But please link me some picture proof of people that had success with dermarolling alone.

You think follica is more than just micro needling... tell me how can you wound any differently? There is no other way to do it

And there was a study that showed micro needling alone did show results.. but so what if adding minoxidil is needed? It’s a cheapish treatment that is already out?

Have you actually tried micro needling? Or just saying it doesn’t work because you don’t think it does?