Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are people suffering from Alopecia Areata and women. Nobody's debating whether the lotion works for those people. However, the only result pictures we've seen of actual male subjects who suffer from Androgenic Alopecia have been old as f*** and had sh*t results

Then there is your answer. Brotzu never lied, it was always stated that this will only work on young people and people in the beginning stages. Maybe it’s part of their marking strategy and more pictures will come out soon? Still different from calling it a scam. A scam is that crap from turkey that had photos and was all natural ingredients selling through some shady email directly out of the university. This is a laboratory produced product from a pharmaceutical company with a well respected vascular surgeon that has shown actual regrwoth on AA patients and the female from the Androgenetic Alopecia study was good as well. We all know male hair loss is more difficult. Also the marketing is geared to women as you can see the man asking are you dealing with hair fall and it focuses in on the blonde lady walking with her husband.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people here are being unreasonably pessimistic. I would argue that some degree of scepticism is normal, given the fact people suffering from this affliction are forced to live with the reality of not only losing control but repeated failure. Having said that, if you can step back from your personal experience and look at this objectively, I believe you’ll find some optimism. Here are the facts:

From the beginning brotzu states

-won’t work age 40+ with advanced hair loss
-Women are better responders
-teens 20+ have better results
-claimed to replace both current fid/min

The efficacy study shows everything Brotzu claimed to be true. Furthermore, it states 63% efficacy with males, given the fact a portion of the men were over 40 and 50 this can be interpreted that the majority of positive responders were below 40 and that’s why the efficacy is only 63%. Seeing how the female efficacy rate is 90%, this holds true to brotzu’s original claims.

Basically brotzu never lied and the only people who don’t seem to see this are possibly people who have advanced hair loss and are upset this won’t work for them. If your in your 20’s and have begining to moderate hair loss, this should be essentially a cure. That was always the statement from brotzu. If your not, try to see the benefits of having a new product that has a good chance of halting your situation with some minor regrowth until something new comes along.
Can't really argue with this... it's true that Brotzu himself said from the very beginning that it will work best for guys under 30. I also recall him saying that the hair follicle must still be active + the comments of it being a viable alternative to finasteride/min treatment.

So in other words, this will really just rejuvenate miniaturized hair. Which is cool... we all knew this wasn't a cure for anyone with a Norwood pattern of more than 3. I hope that the product will be advertised that way though, because if it will be, it cannot be seen as a scam. So in other words, if it says something along the lines of "Best results on younger men with beginning stages of androgenic areata", this will not really be a scam. It will make them seem more legitimate as they won't promise the world to male pattern baldness sufferers who are too far gone (Although tbh Merk doesn't really do that either lol).

Of course, the lotion's effectiveness will still have to be seen in practice. There are still some things I find a bit sketchy, like how they can make conclusions on a mere 6 month study (although from what I understand Mr. Brotzu himself has been testing it for years on various people before the official trial funded by fidia) and the low quality pictures from the study that show very little improvement (and the mere fact that we've only seen two before/after pics of males).

What I do truly find incredible are the bold claims made by Fidia regarding the lotion's effectiveness and the fact that Brotzu's name is heralded on the packaging and in that commercial. I mean.. if the lotion is truly a scam, people who feel screwed over money-wise can find out A LOT of info about the "inventor" by just making a quick google search lol. Not saying that will happen but I'm sure they thought about this.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember it worked for Brotzu

brotzu-png.png

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
earth just needs to be nuked into oblivion at this point. just end it all. f***.

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
seriously though can someone tell me what the difference in legitimacy is between this and that bioscalin bullshit

- Both are marketed as "anti fall"
- Both have their own studies that have been conducted thats their main backing for it not being a scam
- Both are being sold on the same site
- Both are selling the formula in a solution, a shampoo and some supplemental pills
- Both are from a "legitimate pharmacy"
- Both are from Italy

The style of the marketing also looks extremely similar to what we've now seen from Trinov, I didn't want to be over critical before as that dosent really help but after finding out about the shampoo and supplemental pills its becoming a little ridiculous

First off, I took a look at bioscalin. I see a completely different approach. Bioscalin is following a cookie cutter model that every hair loss product of that era did. They probably wanted to get into the market back then and intentionally did some research to design their own patented products to market as a hair fall product. The brotzu lotion was discovered by accident by a vascular surgeon working on blood circulation for diabetic patients, it’s not being marketed as a researched cure in the way biocrap is. It’s being marked as an accidental discovery and they are putting brotzu front and center, not claiming some hiding groups of scientists did research and produced a solution. Also they are marketing it mainly to women based on its efficacy, so they aren’t misdirecting as a perfect solution for everyone in the way bioshit did. The whole story is different and if you only look at it in bullets points as you’re doing you’ll miss it. The only part I agree on is the supplements, that’s a red flag. But I could chalk that up to some idiot in product development trying to maximize profit potential. We don’t know yet but I think we should remain cautiously optimistic.

Last edited:

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the bottle is 30ml, how is 1ml supposed to be enough to spread across the front of a scalp, let alone diffusing all over...?
It's a spray bottle (like one of those mouth refresher sprays). 1 spray will be about 1ml. So you just wake up in the morning, put a quick spray on your head and start your day.