Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Where did you find this website ? Is it actually legit (From Fidia)?

Just found it in the Facebook page. They have updated it, so now there we can find both the offical email address and webpage. Seems legit, think it is.

Hope they eventually will post some photos and I think they will do it. They still have time.

In two days Fidia has given us Trinov´s social networks and that´s not enough, but at least things are moving on.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stopped viewing this thread for weeks, 200 more pages and still nothing but skepticism and even worse a shitty preview for a product that combats “hair fall” not “hair loss”

Epic

Reactions: br1

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like they are going ham with marketing. Looks pretty.

If its a scam... fidia fucked themselves.
Word will spread fast via the same marketing tools they are using ( FB and insta ).

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I can tell it's actually a spray can (like one of those mint mouth sprays). I guess that's how you apply 1ml per day, just one spray on your head every morning....

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 6.15.08 PM.png

Fuckin serious?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone submit their email and get that most probably especially informative E-Book.

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not one single piece of relevant information. They just want you to sign up for some ebook?

Lol, they have deactivated comments on their youtube video.
the e-book is the relevant information, everybody on here just already knows the information because we've been obsessively stalking for years now

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hot Italian blonde on the video is there to detract from the lack of any before / after shots or anything of substance on the clip or the site in general.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with some of the previous posters the marketing for the product is decent and looks great.
I can’t imagine that Fidia will do all this and risk its rep on a ‘scam’ It has to have some effect IMO.