Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello guys. you can tell 100 times that its a scam, but it is proven to work for areata at least. stop shittalking, we have to use it at least for 6 months. there is one good before/after result, if it was really by potion only. lets relax and see. i am norwood 2, but i clearly see the diffuse thinning to become norwood 6 the next few years. every month i loose is dramatical. if there are good results in summer, i will be very down for not trying it at the beginning.

if you are nw6 now, it will do nothing i think, you can save the money. a solid nw2 should go with a minoxidil/finasteride topical solution and wait for the results.

i hate my life, because i cant go out at daylight, there you see the thinning clearly. i hat my cap also. many girls are starring at me when i where the capy, because i have a nice face i think, but if i would take it off, they would run away. it hurts so much, my heart is bleeding, i just want to live.

and now guys, please tell what to do instead of trying this shitty potion. if you have no answer, than in gods sake shut up forever you bastards.

Can't say much about the lotion, but I'd start dermarolling dude.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if i have the two options hoping or dying, i go with hoping.

Hoping is useless if you're not on any treatment at the moment. Just do what you can do until something better comes out. Min, microneedle, massage, nizoral shampoo, oils etc. Anything to regrow and slow down your hairloss.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! I´m with hoping as well, but I´ve seen the Instagram and Facebook profiles and there are no photos showing evidence of real results. So, I think is time for @beps63 or any Fidia´s top dog to show us the potential of the Bortion.

Otherwise most of us would keep our money in our wallets.

Why don´t you show up on Thursday (for example; just a random day of the week)? Thanks!

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As this sinks into more and more sh*t, ieson admins are changing their tone (after all it will be on their shop with apples too).

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not one single piece of relevant information. They just want you to sign up for some ebook?

Lol, they have deactivated comments on their youtube video.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still laughing my *** off at that video and that prof G Brotzu stamp at the end. Two people walking in a fake forest with green screen. Like wtf. Not one pic of a result or anything.

Dislikes keep flowing in. =D

INT

Reaction score
I'm happy we got some better answ

This sh*t is hilarious , 0 likes and 6 dislikes a good start from us to make things clear to the public

Damn 6 dislikes? Fidia will not recover from this!

if i have the two options hoping or dying, i go with hoping.

Yeah I mean, it is not like trying alternatives while also trying to accept your current reality is an option right?

For advertising scam product.

It is not their fault that you put your hopes in a product that never was much more than the words of an old Italian doctor and a hype on some hair loss forum. Shall we also start disliking content from the lotery because you bought a ticket and did not win anything?

Let's stop complaining and get some optimism up in this b**ch

Translation: Let's stop being realistic and get some false hope in this b**ch.