Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with some of the previous posters the marketing for the product is decent and looks great.
I can’t imagine that Fidia will do all this and risk its rep on a ‘scam’ It has to have some effect IMO.

Yeah I don’t think it’s a outright scam either. But it’s been falsely hyped by the Brotzus. Also what sets it apart from many ‘scams’ our there is that it’s been bought by a pharma company. I think the efficacy will be a degree of maintenance and maybe some mild regrowth in good responders. Considering I can’t take finasteride - I’ll have that.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
1406 pages, 28112 posts, years of anticipation, people sh*t talking, people drowning themselves in false optimism, countless bans - Product finally released, but not one fucken picture showing it's effectiveness, yet it's 75 euro a month. What a joke.

This will go down as one of the biggest fails ive ever seen. @br1 has been saying it all along.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think it’s a outright scam either. But it’s been falsely hyped by the Brotzus. Also what sets it apart from many ‘scams’ our there is that it’s been bought by a pharma company. I think the efficacy will be a degree of maintenance and maybe some mild regrowth in good responders. Considering I can’t take finasteride - I’ll have that.

This does not set it apart, check a few pages back, there are loads of other products out there that have been produced by the same scale pharmacies which are complete sh*t

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this at least maintains without sides this is still huge? People hace been looking for an alternative to finastride for years

MK13

Reaction score
Another new video:

This currently has 1 like and 42 dislikes. Comments disabled. Next video will probably have ratings disabled as well. Leaves falling just like hair.

arsenal247

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't f*****g believe i'm going to try this bullshit. BTW preorder doesn't seem to work on the above link, the only option for delivery is Italy.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They seem so confident by emphasizing Bortzu's last name on the packaging and in the commericals. It's like: If it doesn't work, blame this guy... not us. lol

If they use Brotzu for marketing, you can bet your *** he’s getting paid.

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people here are being unreasonably pessimistic. I would argue that some degree of scepticism is normal, given the fact people suffering from this affliction are forced to live with the reality of not only losing control but repeated failure. Having said that, if you can step back from your personal experience and look at this objectively, I believe you’ll find some optimism. Here are the facts:

From the beginning brotzu states

-won’t work age 40+ with advanced hair loss
-Women are better responders
-teens 20+ have better results
-claimed to replace both current fid/min

The efficacy study shows everything Brotzu claimed to be true. Furthermore, it states 63% efficacy with males, given the fact a portion of the men were over 40 and 50 this can be interpreted that the majority of positive responders were below 40 and that’s why the efficacy is only 63%. Seeing how the female efficacy rate is 90%, this holds true to brotzu’s original claims.

Basically brotzu never lied and the only people who don’t seem to see this are possibly people who have advanced hair loss and are upset this won’t work for them. If your in your 20’s and have begining to moderate hair loss, this should be essentially a cure. That was always the statement from brotzu. If your not, try to see the benefits of having a new product that has a good chance of halting your situation with some minor regrowth until something new comes along.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people here are being unreasonably pessimistic. I would argue that some degree of scepticism is normal, given the fact people suffering from this affliction are forced to live with the reality of not only losing control but repeated failure. Having said that, if you can step back from your personal experience and look at this objectively, I believe you’ll find some optimism. Here are the facts:

From the beginning brotzu states

-won’t work age 40+ with advanced hair loss
-Women are better responders
-teens 20+ have better results
-claimed to replace both current fid/min

The efficacy study shows everything Brotzu claimed to be true. Furthermore, it states 63% efficacy with males, given the fact a portion of the men were over 40 and 50 this can be interpreted that the majority of positive responders were below 40 and that’s why the efficacy is only 63%. Seeing how the female efficacy rate is 90%, this holds true to brotzu’s original claims.

Basically brotzu never lied and the only people who don’t seem to see this are possibly people who have advanced hair loss and are upset this won’t work for them. If your in your 20’s and have begining to moderate hair loss, this should be essentially a cure. That was always the statement from brotzu. If your not, try to see the benefits of having a new product that has a good chance of halting your situation with some minor regrowth until something new comes along.

Yet not one single picture being advertised so far?

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not talking about those presentations. I mean they are selling a product now. Where are the pictures that will make people want to buy it?

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not talking about those presentations. I mean they are selling a product now. Where are the pictures that will make people want to buy it?

I don’t see the difference, the product grows hair. You’re seeing pictures of completely bald women regrowing full heads of hair.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, if it does why not go all out with photos then? Or something from those presentations at least? Like wtf? You think people are going to search for brotzu presentations on youtube after seeing the commercials.

Umber

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t see the difference, the product grows hair. You’re seeing pictures of completely bald women regrowing full heads of hair.
Those are people suffering from Alopecia Areata and women. Nobody's debating whether the lotion works for those people. However, the only result pictures we've seen of actual male subjects who suffer from Androgenic Alopecia have been old as f*** and had sh*t results