Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

INT

Reaction score
You think follica is more than just micro needling... tell me how can you wound any differently? There is no other way to do it

Strawman

And there was a study that showed micro needling alone did show results..

Then post it. The burden of proof is on your side.

Have you actually tried micro needling? Or just saying it doesn’t work because you don’t think it does?

Both. It is a part of my regimen and I belive it can have some additional benefit to your regimen. However, despite having looked for many hours I have not found any anecdote of anyone ever having significant gains with only dermarolling.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Both. It is a part of my regimen and I belive it can have some additional benefit to your regimen. However, despite having looked for many hours I have not found any anecdote of anyone ever having significant gains with only dermarolling.

And whats the issue about micro needling and minoxidil? People have got their hair back completely, how often do you use it and what lenght?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have anything to back that up?

Or did you just get that from another user making that statement?

Need to be careful about just saying things like that because it puts people off
Yea .myself. tried it for several months on one side if head. That side thinned out more over next few months.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There is actually a study out there which demonstrates that dermarolling alone is just a little MORE effective than minoxidil 5% alone.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Need to carry on longer and go at least 1.5mm
Find it hard to believe you
Why wouldn't you believe me? Is this place flooded with pics of people having success with microneedling only??? Are you using micro needling only, with success?

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been rolling for about 3 weeks and my hair keeps getting worse. I have very aggressive hair loss and I think I’ll be completely bald in 2-3 months if the shedding doesn’t stop.
I hate my life.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been rolling for about 3 weeks and my hair keeps getting worse. I have very aggressive hair loss and I think I’ll be completely bald in 2-3 months if the shedding doesn’t stop.
I hate my life.

You use minoxidil? Could be that if so. Or maybe some get shedding from dermarolling.

When you get it from minoxidil it's a good sign, but not sure with dermarolling.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You use minoxidil? Could be that if so. Or maybe some get shedding from dermarolling.

When you get it from minoxidil it's a good sign, but not sure with dermarolling.
I don’t use minoxidil but I’ve been shedding like crazy for the past 6 months so it’s not because of the dermaroller. The only positive thing about rolling is that it got rid of the itch and dandruff. Nizoral helped as well.