Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks but you are incorrect. Your first link does not work. And the 2nd link is to a study where they used minoxidil alone vs minoxidil and microneedling.

You'll have to get to the first thread through Google.

You asked for pictures. There are plenty in both threads. From users who used different methods.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been in denial for too long now. I can’t believe I’m saying this but fina/duta might be the only thing that could help me.

Sometimes I wonder if some people are hypersensitive to hairgrowth topicals, the body over reacts and shedding starts. In these cases, it might be best to stop everything let the body come back to equilibrium for several months, then try something different and not adding too many things into the topical mix. Using finasteride is a different story. That, in most people gets right to the heart of the matter for hairloss. And you may have reached that point in your concern. My opinion would be get on finasteride or duta and let that do the work. Stop topicals altogether.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exactly the reason why micro needling isn’t being used more widely..people just wont belive it, I’m not here to argue, if you don’t want to do it fine be me lol, so what if minoxidil is needed aswell? Its a drug that’s already out, the fact is you combine the 2 and you will grow hair back... that’s exactly whats happening to me and I’ve got aggressive hairloss and my dad was bald at 35, if it works for me it will work for most, your negativity is going to put people off trying this and this is what happened before.. it works

You’ve been micro needling for 3 weeks? You’re not going to see any results in 3 weeks.. you have to keep going

Stereo

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exactly the reason why micro needling isn’t being used more widely..people just wont belive it, I’m not here to argue, if you don’t want to do it fine be me lol, so what if minoxidil is needed aswell? Its a drug that’s already out, the fact is you combine the 2 and you will grow hair back... that’s exactly whats happening to me and I’ve got aggressive hairloss and my dad was bald at 35, if it works for me it will work for most, your negativity is going to put people off trying this and this is what happened before.. it works

You’ve been micro needling for 3 weeks? You’re not going to see any results in 3 weeks.. you have to keep going

Whats your routine and how long have you been doing it? also do you use regular cheap dermaroller 1.5mm? thanks in advance

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

INT

Reaction score
I agree with some of the previous posters the marketing for the product is decent and looks great.
I can’t imagine that Fidia will do all this and risk its rep on a ‘scam’ It has to have some effect IMO.

Ah the newest addition to the Fidia Fallacies.

First we had 'It must work because Brotzu is a reputed doctor.

Then came 'it must work because the science behind it is sound'

And now we have 'it must work because the marketing is decent and looks great'

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y
Head to this thread mate
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ts-from-tressless.117746/page-66#post-1735649

I do 2mm every 7 days and minoxidil morning night apart from needling days

I use a pen, so much easier and worth the money compared with a roller, I’ve been doing it for just under 6 weeks

You’ve had regrowth after 6 weeks? I’ve been rolling for over 7 months and my hair has only gotten worse. I heard it can take a year for results so I guess I’ll reluctantly continue.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y

You’ve had regrowth after 6 weeks? I’ve been rolling for over 7 months and my hair has only gotten worse. I heard it can take a year for results so I guess I’ll reluctantly continue.

With minoxidil for 8 months?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y

My overall hair is thicker and stronger and have quite a lot of hair popping up in previous bald spots, My itch has completely gone and my scalp feels a lot more healthier

What are you using to micro needle? And what lenght needle? Are you using minoxidil?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2.0 GUIDELINES FOR COSMETIC ADVERTISING AND LABELLING CLAIMS 2.1 Using the Guidelines The Guidelines are presented in table format and include three numbered sections (1, 2, 3). Each section is divided into categories (A, B, C…) and sub-categories (i, ii, iii…). The table is divided in two columns: Column I: Acceptable Claims Column I includes examples of claims that are acceptable for a cosmetic. Column II: Unacceptable Claims Column II includes examples of claims that are unacceptable for cosmetics. Notes: • Drug-type claims are not acceptable for cosmetics. See section 2.2 for definitions of ‘drug’ and ‘cosmetic’ • The claims provided in the table are examples only. The list is not exhaustive, and should be used only as a guide. It may be necessary to refer to numerous headings/references to determine acceptable and unacceptable claims for a specific product. • Each claim will be evaluated within the overall context of the advertisement. • Claims must be true, verifiable and accurately communicate product features, characteristics and performance. Examples To determine which types of claims are acceptable for a vitamin-enriched shampoo, refer to the following sections of the Guidelines: 1A Hair 3B Healthy EXAMPLE -- ACCEPTABLE CLAIM Our shampoo makes your hair soft and healthy looking. This claim is acceptable because it: • describes ‘healthy hair’ in the context of appearance (sections 1A & 3B). • refers to the product performance, without attributing a therapeutic effect (section 1A). EXAMPLE -- UNACCEPTABLE CLAIM Our shampoo makes your hair grow. This claim is unacceptable because it: • attributes a therapeutic effect to the product (section 1A).

Essentially even if a cosmetic exhibits hair regrowth its not allowed on labeling claims. Im not saying for a minute this means that trinov regrows hair just putting it out there so people realise that fidia cant make bold claims for a cosmetic.

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My overall hair is thicker and stronger and have quite a lot of hair popping up in previous bald spots, My itch has completely gone and my scalp feels a lot more healthier

What are you using to micro needle? And what lenght needle? Are you using minoxidil?

What is your scalp like on the day that you do micro needle? Would it be noticeably red and marked?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been rolling for about 3 weeks and my hair keeps getting worse. I have very aggressive hair loss and I think I’ll be completely bald in 2-3 months if the shedding doesn’t stop.
I hate my life.
That's because i
There is actually a study out there which demonstrates that dermarolling alone is just a little MORE effective than minoxidil 5% alone.
Not true...you read the study incorrectly. It was a study comparing minoxidil alone versus minoxidil with rolling.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because i

Not true...you read the study incorrectly. It was a study comparing minoxidil alone versus minoxidil with rolling.
You need to learn how to read before spamming this thread with misinformation.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29028377

METHODS:
Randomized subjects received topical 5% minoxidil (group 1, n = 20), local electrodynamic microneedle treatments (group 2, n = 20), or local electrodynamic microneedle treatments plus topical 5% minoxidil (group 3, n = 20). A total of 12 microneedle treatments were performed every 2 weeks with 2ml 5% minoxidil delivery in group 3 during each microneedle treatment. Patient receiving topical 5% minoxidil applied 1 ml of the solution twice daily over the course of the study. A total of 60 Chinese male subjects with Norwood-Hamilton type III-VI androgenetic alopecia were treated.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is starting to look pretty scammy Bros! Lotion, shampoo, conditioner but wait there's more! Buy all 3 and you get a free brotzu lubricant? Starting to sound like it.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
And whats the issue about micro needling and minoxidil? People have got their hair back completely, how often do you use it and what lenght?

Bro I wouldn’t put much hope in follica. The science surrounding it like everything else is based off of rat models.. yes in theory it’ll work but we don’t have the cell proliferation like mice and rats. Follica is literally just wounding with growth factors applied topically.