Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No photos, no hope... :(
Man it was a 6 month trial we saw what pics they had, the trial fidia ran tells us nothing, we are solely relying on the words of brotzu who is adamant it works very well for younger patients, i dont understand how some people here think fidia were going to publish magnificent results from a 6 month study.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do not get confused do not be radical, I'm just cautious about everything. I will be the first to accuse the swindler in case it is proven. I see you very violent

There’s a very conspicuous line drawn between cautious and delusional. Accept the reality of evidence in a negative sense and you’ll be well on your way.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s a very conspicuous line drawn between cautious and delusional. Accept the reality of evidence in a negative sense and you’ll be well on your way.

delirious is to enter a forum and mourn every day like you! you do not help, you just feel sorry people like you are so stupid to believe that a liquid will give you all the hair you want, and realize that it is not like that and start insulting those who think differently from you. I remain cautious because I do not know if this will work or not! I do not know! it is delirious to see people attacking others for their opinions or to be cautious ... continue with your spam I hope that makes you happy in your miserable lives hehe.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man it was a 6 month trial we saw what pics they had, the trial fidia ran tells us nothing, we are solely relying on the words of brotzu who is adamant it works very well for younger patients, i dont understand how some people here think fidia were going to publish magnificent results from a 6 month study.

You didn´t get me. They don´t need to be magnificent, they just need to be.

If there were like 30 or 60 people involved in the trials, I would like to see, I don´t 4-5 people´s results maybe. Not much what I´m asking to see.

How many people´s photos have we seen? Temple guy wasn´t even using Fidia´s lotion, but ok, here is the first dude.

Then what: old lady and old pal from Sitri, here we have 3 people.

And, oh, yes, last guy´s photos which were leaked. That´s all we have for now: 4 people.

But none of these photos was published in any Fidia´s social networks or Trinov´s website.

Maybe next week everything will change, but I´m afraid right now we don´t really have evidence of how great the Brotion is. We will see, cause some will buy it. Hope their money is worthy, I better wait but I really hope it works.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why wouldn't they at least post 1 picture on their website? The old dude for example? What the hell are they thinking? Are they really that f*****g stupid. Either way, if they don't show anything, nobody is going to buy that sh*t.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You didn´t get me. They don´t need to be magnificent, they just need to be.

If there were like 30 or 60 people involved in the trials, I would like to see, I don´t 4-5 people´s results maybe. Not much what I´m asking to see.

How many people´s photos have we seen? Temple guy wasn´t even using Fidia´s lotion, but ok, here is the first dude.

Then what: old lady and old pal from Sitri, here we have 3 people.

And, oh, yes, last guy´s photos which were leaked. That´s all we have for now: 4 people.

But none of these photos was published in any Fidia´s social networks or Trinov´s website.

Maybe next week everything will change, but I´m afraid right now we don´t really have evidence of how great the Brotion is. We will see, cause some will buy it. Hope their money is worthy, I better wait but I really hope it works.
My main point was,what are you expecting to see in 6 months, if it had any effect on hair growth it would take longer than 6 months to see to the naked eye in most cases.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope, that it will be similar to minoxidil + finasteride without Sides ... would be a step forward in hairloss treatment
C'mon man stop drinking the cool aid ha...it will not be as good as those just look at the pictures. Not trying to be mean but dont get your Hope's up.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
delirious is to enter a forum and mourn every day like you! you do not help, you just feel sorry people like you are so stupid to believe that a liquid will give you all the hair you want, and realize that it is not like that and start insulting those who think differently from you. I remain cautious because I do not know if this will work or not! I do not know! it is delirious to see people attacking others for their opinions or to be cautious ... continue with your spam I hope that makes you happy in your miserable lives hehe.

Hairloss should be the least of your worries when you’re spewing twaddle like that.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss should be the least of your worries when you’re spewing twaddle like that.

be something more original, funny and ironic coming from you man crying ... work and stop being at all times in the forum bothering others.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was this recent? I thought it was further out? Maybe I’m misremembering..
how would it be further out when the product is launching on the 3rd deember, btw you said proxy was changing his tone and was believing brotzu about the lotions effectiveness, where did you see that because i saw no evidence of that. Proxy has been steadfast about believing this will be useless.