Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From anagenic, and 120 MG a day, 4 ml everclear, 1 ml pg, and 1.25mg finasteride, and minoxidil foam 1x a day

Reactions: mj9

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From anagenic, and 120 MG a day, 4 ml everclear, 1 ml pg, and 1.25mg finasteride, and minoxidil foam 1x a day
Thanks mate and congrats on the success. I would kill for your hair!

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another updated pic

Attachments

• 20210328_192343.jpg
    20210328_192343.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 147

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These pics are from 2008 when my hairloss started getting very bad! Damn I've come a long way with treatments since then.

Attachments

• july 9tj.jpg
    july 9tj.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 167
  • 1915183_341642775256_5593757_n.jpg
    1915183_341642775256_5593757_n.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 166

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
These pics are from 2008 when my hairloss started getting very bad! Damn I've come a long way with treatments since then.
LOL, I remember those photos. I remember in that year you used to PM me almost every day here and on HLH worried about your hair. I always told you to keep on your meds diligently and you will never go bald. You have to admit I was right after all these years. I stayed on all my treatments too and still have a decent head of hair since 2008.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I said many times this, been on ru58841 120mg since 2009 area, and Rogaine foam 1x a day and 1.25 MG of finasteride

Ah damn, sorry about repeating questions. The initial post was deleted so I was confused so what's happened in this thread.

I tried looking for this question but couldn't see it being asked:

Did you start RU58841 because you couldn't maintain on finasteride alone or were you looking for additional regrowth?

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's very possible but statistics show finasteride loses strength over time so ru is helping finasteride from a different angle.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score

I remember those days. You were panicing left and right lol. Around the same time I had gotten a hair transplant thinking I outsmarted the game. Fast forward to today, my hairtransplanted hairs have fallen out for the most part and you've done eons better than I have. Kudos to your diligence and continueing to post.

Question:
What precautions did you take around your girl while she was pregnant while you were on RU?
My wife sleeps right next to me, what if she touches my pillow. She does the laundry, what if she touches my baseball caps and pillow cases while pregnant... are these nothing to be conerned about? Am I overthinking it for nothing or are these legimate realities

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you applying RU on existing hair (to protect them from thinning) and minoxidil on balding areas (for regrowth)? Or everything all over?

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just came across this, damn Irish I remember you from way back in the day, you use to DM like crazy. your hair looks amazing, full recovery bro, keep it up. I remember you were an RU only user for awhile. With the success you've had, the minoxidil and RU is a nice to have, but I would imagine the finasteride is doing the heavy lifting for you. Probably just a really good responder to finasteride, a lot of guys are.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I just came across this, damn Irish I remember you from way back in the day, you use to DM like crazy. your hair looks amazing, full recovery bro, keep it up. I remember you were an RU only user for awhile. With the success you've had, the minoxidil and RU is a nice to have, but I would imagine the finasteride is doing the heavy lifting for you. Probably just a really good responder to finasteride, a lot of guys are.
You remember that too. LOL. I used to get a PM on HLH almost every minute. Did you post on HLH too?

oddmood

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took the time to read most of Irishpride's posts to make a timeline of his treatments:
- he started to use finasteride for 6-7 months then dropped it saying it accelerated his baldness.
- started RU and minoxidil and for 3-4 years he was still complaining about hair thinning and receding hairline .
- reintroduces finasteride 1.25mg and gets a massive acne episode. He was thinking to drop it again.
- he quits the forum for 4 years maintaining his treatment.
- returns the forum with a head full of hair and a baby.

So what makes this story so interesting for me:
1. He was not a fast responder, as he said he took finasteride for half an year and claimed it induced a chronic telogen effluvium.
2. He was the regular 20 year old forum user, constantly complaining about his hair thinning, bombarding users with private messages, and being very skeptical about others success.
3. He seemed to be balding in a diffuse pattern losing from all his scalp but not that much on hairline. This is interesting because usually it is believed that diffuse thinning is the most hard to treat kind of alopecia. But in his case it was actually the opposite, not losing his hairline helped him to just fill the rest with great cosmetic result.
4. Double the recommended dosage of treatment for min and RU. 4ml of minoxidil, RU 120mg in 4-5ml carrier.
5. No signs of gynecomastia. (you can clearly see his chest in this picture).
6. Normal beard. (a lot are afraid they will lose their beards while on finasteride or antiandrogens like ru)
6. Conceived healthy baby despite being on 10+ years on finasteride and ru.
7. No noticeable skin sides(dark eyes, wrinkles, aging) actually his face looks much better and cleaner(acne free). (beginning of treatments / now ).

He is one the best examples of how treatments take time and the need to use the full stack (finasteride/min/topical anti androgen)

irish.png