Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you make your own RU solution or do you buy it premise? If you do make your own, how do you go about doing it/how do you store it?
I answered this many times. I buy the ru raw, mix 4 ml of everclear, and 1 ml of pg

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you buy your RU58841? I'm planning to get on it too.

Oh and you are applying 5ml daily in one go??

Last edited:

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From anagenic, and 120 MG a day, 4 ml everclear, 1 ml pg, and 1.25mg finasteride, and minoxidil foam 1x a day

Reactions: mj9

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From anagenic, and 120 MG a day, 4 ml everclear, 1 ml pg, and 1.25mg finasteride, and minoxidil foam 1x a day
Thanks mate and congrats on the success. I would kill for your hair!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
These pics are from 2008 when my hairloss started getting very bad! Damn I've come a long way with treatments since then.
LOL, I remember those photos. I remember in that year you used to PM me almost every day here and on HLH worried about your hair. I always told you to keep on your meds diligently and you will never go bald. You have to admit I was right after all these years. I stayed on all my treatments too and still have a decent head of hair since 2008.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I said many times this, been on ru58841 120mg since 2009 area, and Rogaine foam 1x a day and 1.25 MG of finasteride

Ah damn, sorry about repeating questions. The initial post was deleted so I was confused so what's happened in this thread.

I tried looking for this question but couldn't see it being asked:

Did you start RU58841 because you couldn't maintain on finasteride alone or were you looking for additional regrowth?

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's very possible but statistics show finasteride loses strength over time so ru is helping finasteride from a different angle.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
These pics are from 2008 when my hairloss started getting very bad! Damn I've come a long way with treatments since then.

I remember those days. You were panicing left and right lol. Around the same time I had gotten a hair transplant thinking I outsmarted the game. Fast forward to today, my hairtransplanted hairs have fallen out for the most part and you've done eons better than I have. Kudos to your diligence and continueing to post.

Question:
What precautions did you take around your girl while she was pregnant while you were on RU?
My wife sleeps right next to me, what if she touches my pillow. She does the laundry, what if she touches my baseball caps and pillow cases while pregnant... are these nothing to be conerned about? Am I overthinking it for nothing or are these legimate realities

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you applying RU on existing hair (to protect them from thinning) and minoxidil on balding areas (for regrowth)? Or everything all over?