Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about CB and Alfatradiol?
I have not tried CB as it’s cost prohibitive to formulate it at the doses in studies and I used alfratadiol for about 4 months and I don’t think it does anything because the concentration is so weak. Instead I use topical estrogen but I’m still assessing how effective that is.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes there are several on pubmed, search “finasteride minoxidil.” There’s studies showing combined treatments vs stand alone.

Someone that finally gets it! Great way of putting it. Just because each treatment is 20% doesn’t mean three diff treatments combined will be 60%, it may only Bump up just a bit. Synergistic treatments unfortunately aren’t additive even if they have different mechanisms
That's a good point. Conceptually we could have treatments be synergistic, be additive and be geometrically synergistic. Some people think that finasteride at 70 percent of effectiveness plus duta at 95 percent of effectiveness cover 165 percent of reductase.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not tried CB as it’s cost prohibitive to formulate it at the doses in studies and I used alfratadiol for about 4 months and I don’t think it does anything because the concentration is so weak. Instead I use topical estrogen but I’m still assessing how effective that is.
It took me a lot of years playing around with topical estrogen to find something that worked completely but it seems really dose dependent and on the upside. Low amounts of estrogen will initiate breast development and even complete it but for topical estrogen to do so, I think it has to go systemic and hit adult female targets. Otherwise, the main benefit of topical estrogen might be complete eradication of T and DHT in the scalp.

I, like so many others using topicals, thought that it would work really well just on its own but I really think HRT/lots of E2 is necessary. A lot of guys don't get, and why should they really, that the female scalp environment is just a whole different thing where they are not swimming in sebum. Male scalps have so much many have to wash their hair twice a day. I seldom wash my hair anymore unless it actually has dirt in it as a boar's head brush is enough to disperse and coat sebum onto the strands.

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It took me a lot of years playing around with topical estrogen to find something that worked completely but it seems really dose dependent and on the upside. Low amounts of estrogen will initiate breast development and even complete it but for topical estrogen to do so, I think it has to go systemic and hit adult female targets. Otherwise, the main benefit of topical estrogen might be complete eradication of T and DHT in the scalp.

I, like so many others using topicals, thought that it would work really well just on its own but I really think HRT/lots of E2 is necessary. A lot of guys don't get, and why should they really, that the female scalp environment is just a whole different thing where they are not swimming in sebum. Male scalps have so much many have to wash their hair twice a day. I seldom wash my hair anymore unless it actually has dirt in it as a boar's head brush is enough to disperse and coat sebum onto the strands.
So do you think topical estrogen is even worth it then? I’m using it with Dutasteride, RU and minoxidil right now.
I’m not willing to go the full HRT route for various reasons. I’m not trying to regain hair either, just to maintain what I have.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So do you think topical estrogen is even worth it then? I’m using it with Dutasteride, RU and minoxidil right now.
I’m not willing to go the full HRT route for various reasons. I’m not trying to regain hair either, just to maintain what I have.
Well. Here's the issue. I think that it only works if you use enough to also cause breast development. Now the bright size is that XY breast growth tends to be minimal but mine are very noticeable and from using very small amounts initially on my face and scalp. I definitely think it helps as part of an HRT program and especially with oral min. I even look back six weeks now and I can't believe the differences in my hair improvement and the oral min is now at six months so it should be kicking in for regrowth. I think that it invigorates growth in general though. People ask about the hairlines, I have grown huge amounts at the hairline and below the temples. Some one asked for older hair progression and recovery pics so I think that Bridgeburn and I have shown that XY regrowth is eminently possible.

Now the question is why so many MtF's on HRT seem to get neither hair nor body results.

Janey

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
But hardly anyone has any proven results from RU. Have you used it?
I have for over a year and noticed no difference in hairloss

What was your ru dose?

Yes I have, worked for me. With and without other treatments. With and without aas/steroids. I had to stop both dutasteride and ru because we were planning on having kids. My hair went to hell. I’ve returned to the forum mainly to find out if ru use is safe around a pregnant wife, and on how to use dermanator 2 microneedle. Maybe if you added microneedling to your regimen you’ll see results? The problem with ru is I believe most don’t use enough. I’m not sure where 25-50mg came from (studies or bro-science?) but in my experience and of those I know to use ru the sweet spot iusually 100-125mg. Most use 25-50 and give up and the word goes out that ru doesn’t work. Use what you can without it going systemic.

I’m sure microneedling will enhance the effectiveness of ru helping maintain a lower dose. Whether microneedling will cause ru to go systemic beats me - maybe someone else can chime in on that.

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What was your ru dose?

Yes I have, worked for me. With and without other treatments. With and without aas/steroids. I had to stop both dutasteride and ru because we were planning on having kids. My hair went to hell. I’ve returned to the forum mainly to find out if ru use is safe around a pregnant wife, and on how to use dermanator 2 microneedle. Maybe if you added microneedling to your regimen you’ll see results? The problem with ru is I believe most don’t use enough. I’m not sure where 25-50mg came from (studies or bro-science?) but in my experience and of those I know to use ru the sweet spot iusually 100-125mg. Most use 25-50 and give up and the word goes out that ru doesn’t work. Use what you can without it going systemic.

I’m sure microneedling will enhance the effectiveness of ru helping maintain a lower dose. Whether microneedling will cause ru to go systemic beats me - maybe someone else can chime in on that.
It’s roughly 5% (100mg) used daily and I do dermapen also roughly every 2 weeks. I mix it myself following the protocol/advice stated on here.
I’m really sceptical about RU because lots of people have used and very few say it works. Even less have pictures showing it works and even less than that are using it alone so we know it’s what’s responsible for their success. Definitely interested to read your hairloss story, have you made a post about it?

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
No, I haven't, but it's been quite a journey these past 2 decades of treatments and procedures.

I'm surpirsed with all you're using you haven't seen progress. Why use dermaroller every 2 weeks instead of weekly?
Curious, what exactly is your regimen and timeline?

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I haven't, but it's been quite a journey these past 2 decades of treatments and procedures.

I'm surpirsed with all you're using you haven't seen progress. Why use dermaroller every 2 weeks instead of weekly?
Curious, what exactly is your regimen and timeline?
Started losing my hair mid 2019 at first used finasteride and minoxidil for 1 year. During that year I continued to lose hair ( it thinned out everywhere but worst around each of my temples. In mid 2020 I switched to dutasteride and it made no difference still losing hair and thinning. My barber commented that hair had gotten thinner in this time so I know I’m not imagining things. Then in about February this year I added in topical estrogen and restarted RU (I had previously used RU and dropped it). I’m probably classed as a diffuse NW2 right now.
As for demarolling I do it every 2 weeks because I read somewhere that that is the best way since I’m doing 1.5mm needling. But obviously this could be wrong - either way I don’t feel like changing my dermrollimg protocol is going to fix my hairloss issues.
In terms of your hairloss story you should consider making a post some day. Sounds like your stories pretty interesting.

dmitry

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously. Enough of this stupid nonsense... let's get back to basics. Which is what can achieve success in your hairloss.

Ru58841 120mg 4ml of everclear/1.5 ml of PG

Rogaine foam about 2 capfulls all over top

1.25 mg of finisteride.

You'll have sheds.. ride them out.

Stick to the treatment they work.

And I'll post a picture of the results you'll get almost 11 years later vs when I started in 2008!!!.. and counting. I would be bald today no doubt if I'd not been on these treatments.. fact! 2008 I was 22. I'm now 33! Picture with black shirt is me 33 years of age, others are 22 years of age. You wanted proof or pics, here ya go! :)
This is too difficult to understand for me about your RU regimen :(
What is everlear? I see nothing like this on anageninc.com

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is too difficult to understand for me about your RU regimen :(
What is everlear? I see nothing like this on anageninc.com
I wouldn’t recommend using RU but you can just buy premixed solutions.
Everclear is high percentage alcohol. It’s likely not available wherever you’re from.

dmitry

My Regimen
Reaction score
It hasn’t worked for me so I can’t recommend it. And from my research looking at other peoples posts it’s very rare that it works for someone and when people say it has worked they’ve also been using other stuff like finasteride or minoxidil
Please tell me what do you buy and what do you mix?
Show pictures or screenshots of these substances.
irishpride86 says PG, eveсlear, but this is not on anageninc.com.
After reading 23 pages, I still don't understand how to create this magic potion just to try it.
Just give some links, please, without any puzzles :D
Thank you.

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please tell me what do you buy and what do you mix?
Show pictures or screenshots of these substances.
irishpride86 says PG, eveсlear, but this is not on anageninc.com.
After reading 23 pages, I still don't understand how to create this magic potion just to try it.
Just give some links, please, without any puzzles :D
Thank you.
I’d probably just get the premix if you really want to use it. I don’t know if you’d be able to get all the ingredients to make it yourself

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It hasn’t worked for me so I can’t recommend it. And from my research looking at other peoples posts it’s very rare that it works for someone and when people say it has worked they’ve also been using other stuff like finasteride or minoxidil
Gotcha. I agree with all of your points. What has worked for you?

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gotcha. I agree with all of your points. What has worked for you?
Unfortunately I haven’t really had much luck with any treatment. My hair has continued thinning regardless of what I use.
I have my fingers crossed for treatments coming soon to be more effective but for most people finasteride and minoxidil will do just fine.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ATTENTION:

Instead of trying something which has questionable results, I strongly suggest you read this post:

Thread 'Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist' https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...arv-110-protac-way-200070-erb-agonist.134445/

It sounds to be the most promising and cheaper option we have had for Hairloss.

ARV-110 is a PROTAC based on same concept as Kintor Pharmaceuticals GT20029 PROTAC which is only going to be released around 2027.

That we can get ARV-110 which is similar to GT20029, now, and probably for far cheaper, sounds like a much better option of investing our money into.

Read this thread for all the details.

Big o

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another updated pic
hi mate, do you wash your hair before you apply the ru58841& do you need to rub it in at all,,, im thinking of starting it im 15months minoxidil and finasteride everything was ok till 6 weeks ago ive been shedding insane amounts gone behind baseline now need to addsomething else