Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

oddmood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad that you feel embarrassed by pictures that you posted by yourself along this years. I did not post anything from your private life , conversations or your social media(twitch is a public streaming service, with public videos.)
I just did a recap of your journey since you have one of the best success stories here.
Remember when you were young and desperate about your hair loss and bombarded users of this forum with private messages? Now, when someone is interested about story you consider this harassment.
If you felt uncomfortable about my postings, you could pm me to delete my messages and not cry like a baby.
I will delete my messages to exclude everything that bothers you. I advise you do the same, just go in the threads you posted pictures and delete them , you don't have to wait for a moderator to do it for you.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad that you feel embarrassed by pictures that you posted by yourself along this years. I did not post anything from your private life , conversations or your social media(twitch is a public streaming service, with public videos.)
I just did a recap of your journey since you have one of the best success stories here.
Remember when you were young and desperate about your hair loss and bombarded users of this forum with private messages? Now, when someone is interested about story you consider this harassment.
If you felt uncomfortable about my postings, you could pm me to delete my messages and not cry like a baby.
I will delete my messages to exclude everything that bothers you. I advise you do the same, just go in the threads you posted pictures and delete them , you don't have to wait for a moderator to do it for you.
I remember this guy posting pictures of his girlfriend. Incredible. NO REGERTS