I Am 18. Ashamed To Leave The House. 1 Year Since I Noticed Severe Balding.

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re on a hairloss forum you windbag of a c***. Don’t try to tell me that you’re here to make friends (I’m serious: don’t tell me that). If you didn’t know hairloss sucked you’d be happily shaved, crawling out of whatever hole you do crawl out of with complete and unerring content. f*** off.

Small c*** syndrome thats all what you have...thats bad
I sincerely hope your balding progresses forever

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What about google what actually is alpha.estradiol vs beta-estradiol ?
FDA was approve 21 years ago. A lot of things changed during 21 years. FDA is only for USA, not for EUROPE. Alpha estradiol is approve in EUROPE, in GERMANY.

You can take anti androgens and your penis will " work fine ". It all depen how fine you wanted to work. You are eliminating 70 % of the androgen that make you an alpha male . You are a pussy men now. Yep, there are mans that like to be a pussy.

at the end of the day mate it is not my penis that stops me getting girls it is my hair.

Leto

Reaction score
This forum is f*****g retarded. I guess most of you have degree in some business or other management bullshit, yet you act like you're some f*****g biochemistry Ph.D.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost all of these guys who freak out about it knew about the side effects beforehand.

I didn't. I just started taking them after my doctor recommended them 2.5 years back and I have no side effects.

It's like, I'm not denying that it obviously can have bad side effects, but when so many of these guys are: Self-diagnosed, watch tons of p*rn, are depressed, paranoid about sides to being with, have never actually taken it, etc. You can bet your bottom dollar the majority of it is bullshit and self-inflicted.

and every one of them who was all "I'll never touch that poison!" at NW3 will be dumping every chemical and snake oil known to man on their scalps when they hit NW5.

The best part for OP is that he's mostly suffering from diffuse as I was. There is absolutely a good chance that the diffuse can be recovered at this point on a finasteride + minoxidil combo.
Started finasteride almost two months ago. Absolutely no side effect to report. People getting side effects should first consider if it' s "placebo".
For the people on here telling this guy to wait, just lol. I myself am 19. I tried to delay finasteride as long as possible, but when I saw how my hair loss went on berserk mode, I had no choice left. Probably what OP will soon have to deal with.

Last edited:

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Started finasteride almost two months ago. Absolutely no side effect to report. People getting side effects should first consider if it' s "placebo".
For the people on here telling this guy to wait, just lol. I myself am 19. I tried to delay finasteride as long as possible, but when I saw how my hair loss went on berserk mode, I had no choice left. Probably what OP will soon have to deal with.

Any results, positive signs so far ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
at the end of the day mate it is not my penis that stops me getting girls it is my hair.
Yes, but believe me, once you get it, if you dick don't work right, or if you get shitty orgasm , is even worst.
Plus, you can have both worlds, if you do it smart. Now, if you buy old Merck propaganda of DHT is the devil, you will be fucked. I was there.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but believe me, once you get it, if you dick don't work right, or if you get shitty orgasm , is even worst.
Plus, you can have both worlds, if you do it smart. Now, if you buy old Merck propaganda of DHT is the devil, you will be fucked. I was there.
@jamesbooker1975 what is your regimen these days. I’m guessing you’re still not on dutasteride, given your post?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
@jamesbooker1975 what is your regimen these days. I’m guessing you’re still not on dutasteride, given your post?
@HairSuit I stoped Dutasteride on August 2017. Dunno why it don't let me to change the "treatment " on my profile.

Right now I use . At night :
Alpha estradiol ( Avixis )
30 minutes later:
Minoxidil 5 % plus azelaic acid 5 %
30 minutes later :
Spironolactone cream

During the day ( I leave it for at least 4 hours )
Revivogen Pro ( just started )
30 minutes later :
Cetirizine drops 1 %

Yep, big regimen, but keep in mind I started really young ( at 17th , now have 40 , should be bald before 23 :( ) and now I am out of internal meds.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any results, positive signs so far ?
Hair is thicker and darker. Before starting finasteride I could literally see my scalp (diffuse thinning). No regrowth yet though (I'm something like NW2 if we don't count vellus hairs that are scattered all over my temples)

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
Just jump on big 4 bomb

dermaroller 1.5mm every 7 days once
minoxidil 5% once daily 0.7ml / 1ml
keto 2 % 3/4 times peer week
finasteride 1.25mg daily

You will save it.
Which dermaroller to buy?
Is finasteride 1mg good enough?
Also, what’s Keeto?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@HairSuit I stoped Dutasteride on August 2017. Dunno why it don't let me to change the "treatment " on my profile.

Right now I use . At night :
Alpha estradiol ( Avixis )
30 minutes later:
Minoxidil 5 % plus azelaic acid 5 %
30 minutes later :
Spironolactone cream

During the day ( I leave it for at least 4 hours )
Revivogen Pro ( just started )
30 minutes later :
Cetirizine drops 1 %

Yep, big regimen, but keep in mind I started really young ( at 17th , now have 40 , should be bald before 23 :( ) and now I am out of internal meds.

hey man, what is actually alpha estradiol, its a dht inhibitor right ?

You use it topically ? where do you get it ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey man, what is actually alpha estradiol, its a dht inhibitor right ?

You use it topically ? where do you get it ?
Yes, DHT inhibitor .
Yes, I use it topical, it is a not feminize estradiol ( chemical make ) extremly well know is germany for more than 20 years . You can buy it online from Europe ( under the Ell- Cranell name ) or from south America ( under Avixis name ) , made by Galderma in France. Once upon a time was easily to buy it on ebay .

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, DHT inhibitor .
Yes, I use it topical, it is a not feminize estradiol ( chemical make ) extremly well know is germany for more than 20 years . You can buy it online from Europe ( under the Ell- Cranell name ) or from south America ( under Avixis name ) , made by Galderma in France. Once upon a time was easily to buy it on ebay .

There is also another one sold in Europe called Pantostin.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello!

-I am an 18 year old guy, and the balding won the fight against me.
-When I noticed the balding was already noticeable(about 1 year ago) I decided it is time for treatment. So I tried everything written on the internet, every method because I was desperate to believe it. Tried even the legit cures like minoxidil and all sorts of pills for 5-6 months but only made it worse...

-At this point I am a student and seeing every guy my age having hair, styling it however he wants makes me so jealous.
It’s just not fair, it makes me look so bad not to mention how unnatractive a girl finds an 18 year old balding guy. It looks so unnatural and bad...

-I have androgenetic alopecia from what I have been told (mom also started balding after she gave birth and now she has few hair at the top but did not lose it completely,and dad only went bald in his late 30’s but by choice)

-I want to know, how did other guys manage to handle it at my age? How did people react(boys and girls) what did they think of it? I know many of you will say they cut it completely and also that some friends might tell you “you look better”. Isn’t that lying to ourselver though and don’t they just say that to make us feel better?definitely bald is better than thin rare hair on top, but 19 and bald sounds depressing for me.
Thank you.
I'm not seeing much hairloss. I mean yes at the temples and thinning but still somewhat good, defnitely not a good idea to shave
Don't take anything hormonal until 25... you can mess up your hormone system and ahve to live with less male hormones and health for the rest of your life.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is brutal, man.

Get on finasteride and minoxidil asap. It's your only hope. The people telling you to wait are f*****g high; at this rate you'll likely be a NW7 by 22 - 23 at the latest.
So eager to rob a man of his most important hormone...
Plenty of people lose a bit of hair and it stops, no reason to ever assume that someone will continue loss at a certain rate.

Don't permanently stunt your brain, endocrine, and nervous system getting on an anti DHT.

You should get your testerone, estrogen, DHT, cortisol, and prolactin checked.
Make sure all of those are in a good range as if your hormones aren't in shape you can continue to lose hair.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why he shouldn't take anything hormonal till 25? mr.Doctor?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why he shouldn't take anything hormonal till 25? mr.Doctor?
You must supremely stupid.

Yes a drug that castrates him. Let me what sides he could expect:
Smaller penis
Higher pitched voice
Narrower shoulder blades
Mental effects - depression, etc
Nervous system damage
Perpetually low DHT or androgen receptors in the body
Low Testosterone

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You must be insanely f*****g dumb posting sh*t like this
I bet you're one of these guys from pfs fundation who didnt even tried finasteride

sMalLeR pEnIs
hIgHeR pItChEd VoIcE
lOw TeStoStErOnE - HAHAHAHA
bLa BlA bLa

Oh jesus f*****g christ, you even believe in brotzu lotion. :D

And ofcourse, people who trashtalking about finasteride didn't even took it once...

Jesus get the f*** out, you know nothing. LOL