I Am 18. Ashamed To Leave The House. 1 Year Since I Noticed Severe Balding.

Kolter123

My Regimen
Reaction score
İf you are starting to bald i think its time you have a hair transplant before it gets worse. İd reccomend Megahair Trans, i did mine there. All the bald spots i've had are gone.

wannamyhairback

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so confused right now I do not know who to trust so I will explain myself

There is the side that says “I should go on finasteride,minxodil and dermaroller”. I did minoxidil 5% and dermaroller 1.5 mm.
I do not want to mess up my hormones though, I just need my hair while I’m young at least. It is so unnatural for a 18 year old to be bald or semibald.

To the side saying “I should not even use minoxidil”...what should I use then? Should I just accept my fate being bald at the age of 19/20? I do not want that. I will take my chances to save my hair at least for a while.
I am not the kind that jerks off all day and sits in his room without any social contacts.
I go to the gym, I want a good body to compensate for the baldness later.
I meditate, I take care of myself and I am a very friendly, confident and positive person.

Point is, I try to make the best of life as I can.

Kid i totally understand you, i am diffuser just like you. and balding is smt that i have been dealing with for 10 years now. So i am going to tell you my own experience. According to me there is nothing uglier than being bald in this world, thats my thought. I wish i could do large hormonal blood tests before beginning any type of treatment. So my very first suggestion is that you getting a good hormonal tests to find out what your T,TT , DHT, Estradiol, LH,FSh, TSH, T3,T4, Progesterone, levels are(the list can be extended providing its affordable.

I started developing the idea that i should do whatever it takes to save my hair as male pattern baldness progressed throughout years. i can say that i been NOFAP followerfor good 10 years,stopped smoking, stopped drinking. this is me in 2016
DSC_0026.JPG

in 2016 i started PRopecia&Rogaine treatment , and couple of months later, i had amazing regrowth amazing(hair quality 10/10)!! it was my best days ever. it was all what i ever wanted!! i was under the impression that i could beat anyone in any competition but sadly very same treatment gave me horrific side effects , very first one being hairloss, yes its true the same treatment made me lose all my gains that followed sexual deterioration , gyno (got it removed surgically) and all these nasty side effects you can imagine.

I dropped the propecia and one month later my hairs started growing again( yes without propecia (hair quality 10/10)) but it also lasted just 45 days or smt and from that time my hair got only worsened. and i walked around for more than a year NW6 (For the record i never stopped using rogaine) till couple of months ago when i started doing trt dose 100 mg per week after i found out my T levels was 354 or smt which was at the low end. Guess what happened my hairs started growing again!! much strogner and thicker((hair quality 6/10). i did PCT and my hair got raped again(thanks to tamoxifen and clomid). Now i draw the conclusion that low T is f*****g solid reason to lose hair! look at this pic i have everything in my arsenal to find out what is the thing made me regain all my hair back and then lose everything.

DSC_0631.JPG

Anyway kid do hormonal blood tests get your T level, find out where your thyroid stands. i am also believing it might have an impact on people like us