Head & Shoulders

G

IwantMyhair said:
OMFG LMAO !!!

i cant know what it means omfg lmao, is similar to "Hello buddy"? (like inside USA)??

IwantMyhair said:
What the hell Branco .. are you serious buddy?

is true, all lady can only look like pig and I prassably think is maybe becrause all lady only use 'Head also shoulder shanpoo'

IwantMyhair said:
you're the most funny person on these forums.. !!

i maybe not sure how you are saying this, prehaps you say "Branco he funny"?? like homsexual? this is no true. All guy who say branco is homsexual I can kick all head in to my foot.

Branco

misterium

Reaction score
Branco:

OMFG = Oh My f*****g God (it is an expression .. to express surprise or amusement or whatever emotion)

LMAO = Laughing My *** Off (this just means I thought something was funny)

I don't think you are a homosexual.. I am your friend.

I thought what you wrote was funny that's all.

You have a good sense of humor !

No need to kick me with your foot !

Cassin

Reaction score
IwantMyhair said:
Branco:

OMFG = Oh My f*****g God (it is an expression .. to express surprise or amusement or whatever emotion)

He's from a different country.

He is a bit hard to understand at first, but eventually you get it.

To be honest, nobody understands the hormones better than Branco. He is a very smart guy and I have learned much from him.

G

IwantMyhair said:
Branco:

inside poland when all diffrent man say "f*****g" is same as swear worms (like in US to say 'you are bastrad')

IwantMyhair said:

prassably you need to see soon one doctor becrause you cannot know if you are lady or man (homsexual). In USA friend is same as "gay lover"?

IwantMyhair said:

Is driffucult for Branco to spell all diffrent worms in US language (same also in UK/Wales) sometime i can only use tranlator fromb google.com (but is sh*t). all guys laugh at branco diffrent posts, but inside fight (with fist punch and kick) branco would prassably win.

IwantMyhair said:

IwantMyhair (is name?) I can only kick you in face (and maybe eyes) if i can fly on earoplane to USA and find you where home can be, this is no prassable becrause branco make only maybe $140 dollar every manths, so is no prassable, but if you can come inside Poland I can kick you on head.

Thank You

Branco

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cassin speaks truth, any hormone questions can be answered through branco.

G

Cassin said:
To be honest, nobody understands the hormones better than Branco. He is a very smart guy and I have learned much from him.

is true all diffrent guys learn hair informaton fromb branco, Where is i work i have to make pig pregnent (not from my own prenis) i can learn many infromaton from this "pig breeding" called informaton on "hormones" (like is said by cassin)

also i have use nizoral shanpoo for head lice, is also very good for man without hair.

pig + nizoral maybe prassably make hair better??

Thank you

Branco

misterium

Reaction score
HAHAHAH ... No I understand Branco's writing, I just think he's having a lot of fun writing some of that stuff because it's very funny! That is just my opinion.

Friend does not mean homosexual.

I'm not homosexual.

Branco not homosexual either.

Axon

Reaction score
Branco! We all know you were shot like dog. Reveal your true pig screwing self!

misterium

Reaction score
Branco love pig?

Pig sex for Branco or no?

Pig sex for American make homosexual man... how Poland pig f*** mean manly man... not like American sissy.

:freaked2:

G

IwantMyhair said:
Branco love pig?

Pig sex for Branco or no?

Pig sex for American make homosexual man... how Poland pig f*** mean manly man... not like American sissy.

:freaked2:

IwantMyhair, I wouldn't make fun of branco too much, he's a pretty big hitter over on HLH, and does realy know his hormonal stuff, but his English is, at the best of times, very poor. He gets annoyed sometimes and doesn't post here for weeks because people think he is joking around.

He's obviously pretty sensitive about his masculinity, so I would steer well clear of too many 'gay' jokes, it just pisses him off and it's not fair to people like Cassin and The Gardener (who have to live with this kind of prejudice everyday of their lives).

misterium

Reaction score
Yeah but I'm not "making fun" AT ALL.

I thought that he was having fun, I'm having fun with him too.

I never said he didn't know anything about hormones... never said.

I mean he seems to be having an obvious fun time himself..

C'mon, as if you can take all that homosexual and pig stuff as 'SERIOUS' ?

Give me a break...

If you can dish it you can take it... fun is fun !

misterium

Reaction score
Not to mention, others could EASILY take offense at HIS use of the word homosexual..

Like I give 2 shits about the sexual preferences of others.. it's the LAST thing on my mind.

"Do what you want, but don't do it around me." :)

Therefore, if you can dish the silly sh*t, you can take it... regardless of where you are from or how much English you understand.

I remain.

G

IwantMyhair said:
Yeah but I'm not "making fun" AT ALL.

I thought that he was having fun, I'm having fun with him too.

I never said he didn't know anything about hormones... never said.

I mean he seems to be having an obvious fun time himself..

If you can dish it you can take it... fun is fun !

As far as I know, where he comes from (just outside Krakow, Poland) the subject of homosexuality is not treated so lightly like it is in the USA and most of Europe. I know you didn't mean to 'tread on his toes' but he's just like that.

I suppose when he goes around calling everyone 'homosexual' it's just him getting back at what he sees (in his culture) as a direct insult. He does piss people off and I have tried to explain to him that people are just having fun, but he never seems to get it?

IwantMyhair said:
C'mon, as if you can take all that homosexual and pig stuff as 'SERIOUS' ?

Give me a break...

He has posted many large studies from Poland (and the Ukraine/Austria) over on HLH and a couple here on HairLossTalk.com looking into Zeno-Hormonal-Therapy (basically cross species hormonal therapy).
One was looking into an enzyme found only in Asian and European breeding pigs (p-telocytrine) that had marked and profound effect (for everyone interested in hair loss treatments) of the way human and simian dihydrotestosterone binds to receptors in the follicle cell wall.

It is no coincidence that he spends his working day in a pig breeding farm outside Krakow!

Think of him as the Polish Bryan.

P.S I think 'Zeno-Hormonal-Therapy' should be 'Xeno-Hormonal-Therapy' with an 'X' but am not sure?

misterium

Reaction score
That's cool tynan..

But still..

Maybe the culture he belongs to needs a swift kick in the *** by an American.. I'll gladly offer my foot up the *** of those who think homosexuality is a 'curse'. (note: I am a straight male, but I do not excuse people treating others poorly based on their personal lifestyle decisions... it won't fly).

Anyway, I'm not here for trouble.. just for education and entertainment... which I believe, co-exist. (as I KNOW you believe).

G

IwantMyhair said:
Maybe the culture he belongs to needs a swift kick in the *** by an American.. I'll gladly offer my foot up the *** of those who think homosexuality is a 'curse'. (note: I am a straight male, but I do not excuse people treating others poorly based on their personal lifestyle decisions... it won't fly).
Anyway, I'm not here for trouble.. just for education and entertainment... which I believe, co-exist. (as I KNOW you believe).

I completely agree with you, Branco is a product of his enviroment and his upbringing and not least his culture, he obviously considers hetrosexuality the only correct way to live your life, normaly I would find his homophobia a problem (as I know Cassin does) but the simple fact is this guy knows more about hormonal influences on hair loss than just about anyone at the moment (well anyone who is prepared to talk to you for free).

Yes his English is poor and yes he misinterperates the simplest of statements as an attack on his hetrosexuality, but what can I say in his defense? without him we would have never known about Dutastaride or OSH101.

This guy realy is that important to the hair loss community!!

Bottom line, don't take what he says personally and don't give him the chance to go off on one of his rants!!!

Ty

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
I completely agree with you, Branco is a product of his enviroment and his upbringing and not least his culture, he obviously considers hetrosexuality the only correct way to live your life, normaly I would find his homophobia a problem (as I know Cassin does) but the simple fact is this guy knows more about hormonal influences on hair loss than just about anyone at the moment (well anyone who is prepared to talk to you for free).

So being knowledgeable gives you a free pass on homophobia... NOT.

Thankfully, his posts are so over the top that one could reasonably take them seriously. To quote the site Admin's recent post "He's similar to the kid you knew at school who rode the short bus."

G

macdruid said:
So being knowledgeable gives you a free pass on homophobia... NOT.

macdruid, don't get me wrong, I, in no way support Brancos homophobic outbursts, he makes an idiot of himself all too often on this forum, on HLH and also on the Polish site 'helfen-Haar-zurückzubekommen' (translates as 'give me back my hair' or 'put my hair back' ?).

I am not trying to defend him, but I have emailed him many times and at length over the past year or so, and basically where he comes from he is taught through his religion that homosexuality is 'against' god!

Now I know little to nothing about religion, but have never heard anything about homosexuality not being allowed in a particular faith, so I suspect Branco must belong to one of the Gypsy (Romany) faiths?

All I Know about him for sure is that, outside of his outbursts, he is probably one of the leading animal hormonal experts I have ever talked to and a very willing and helpful member of the hair loss community.

As Dr Freetale said in last months AMA newletter:

"It's through the tireless research of people like Dr Amis and The UTTA coupled with valuable input from a cross section of the research platform, including the German/Polish effort at Plaute-toidi (This is where Branco works on Pig Breeding) and Geoff Paulin from the Scaline Science Project (SSP) that hair cloning can even be considered as a viable market place over the coming 5-10 years...."

macdruid said:
To quote the site Admin's recent post "He's similar to the kid you knew at school who rode the short bus."

You may frown on him because he doesn't speak your language at all well, but I would guess you would struggle in Poland to a similar degree.

And is it OK to mock mentally retarded kids (which Branco may seem but is certainly not), but not homosexuals?

I would think both unfair targets, but if you find amusment in Admins missplaced comments on Branco, then fine, you are no better than Branco with his homophobia.

I am not sure what you contribution to hair loss treatments has been over the last 7 years! but without people like Branco we would be looking at a fairly bleak future for hair loss, especially in areas like cloning.

misterium

Reaction score
anyway..

yeah... so Dutasteride would be unheard of if it were not for Branco?

Somehow I can't imagine this to be true.

G

IwantMyhair said:
anyway..

yeah... so Dutasteride would be unheard of if it were not for Branco?

I did not say Dutasteride would be unheard of if it were not for Branco, It's not like he invented the stuff! :) LOL!! what I did say was "without him we would have never known about Dutastaride or OSH101"

Branco had nothing to do with Dutastaride, (his recent work has been related to hair cloning, see AMA reports and his stuff on UTTA), but he was the guy (through his links with Dr Reknaw and GSK) who 'spilt the beans' on the whole thing, it woud still be an internet rumour if it were not for Branco, he kept the whole hair loss community informed from day one.

At the time all you could get out of GSK was 'no comment until phase I completes' then 'no comment until phase II completes' and the latest, yes! you guessed it...'no comment until phase III completes', (which didn't eventually happen)

Branco was the only one from that tight circle of GSK spokemen, PRs, doctors and researchers to help out with any information, without that information many people would probably not have gone 'off label' route with Dutastaride before it completed it's trials (which it has still yet to do)

so yes "without him we would have never known about Dutastaride"!!