Head & Shoulders

G

Ladies, gentleman and revivogen users cant we all get along I beseech you!

As Iggy Pop once said `an *** is an ***`.

misterium

Reaction score
As Iggy Pop also said .. "It's 1969 okay... All across the USA"

He was being an elitist American.

I wonder if he is a heterosexual?

:p

G

Hetrosexual, homesexual, bisexual, metrosexual, baguetteoseuxal its all the same these days.

As Confucious once said labels only make man forget where clothes hanger is

misterium

Reaction score
Hmm...

Fair enough.

Confuscious confused me on that one though ;P

misterium

Reaction score
^

:D HAHAHAH

I don't know what THAT means.

What is a homophobci ?

(You'd think that even though one might not speak/write good English, that at least one could try and COPY the words then paste them? I mean, how do you go from an 'e' to a 'ci' ?)

8)

Thank you girl.

misterium

Reaction score
cool

Deaner

Reaction score
When did I say I didn't like you for saying that? Go crawl in a hole and stop talking or something, you're bothering me. And no, it's not because you're heterosexual, contrary to popular belief.

misterium

Reaction score
Yeah!

G

Deaner

is IwantMyhair prassably secret 'bummer guy'

like similar to homsexual guy, but he cannot tell his lady wife (marryed) only becrause he can be ashamed?????

Is prassable for this to be so, inside poland i can hear of similar people who like IwantMyhair is homsexual, but cannot say this.?

Branco

misterium

Reaction score
See now Branco is taking the piss ..

What goes around comes around.. so I don't wanna hear anybody 'sticking up' for sh*t okay... tynan.. see what I mean now?

Anyway, I'm here for hairloss information and some entertainment too.. but this sh*t is getting stupid.

:D

Bah.

G

I doubt he is 'taking the piss', I think Branco is making a valid point here.

It is well know that many homosexual men deny their sexuality and live life as a hetrosexual, many even marrying, it is often the case that even these people wives do not know their husbands true sexuality.

I think Branco was simply asking if this was prehaps the case here, if it is I have no problem with your homosexualty.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Temples said:
HairLossTalk.com, due to the studies posted in this thread and the endorsement of Dr. Lee, would you consider adding a link to the treatments page for pyrithione zinc?
I haven't had a chance to read through this thread just yet. But is there a product that consists of these ingredients that is obtainable by people somewhere?

Also ... Bryan ... I am interested in his thoughts on its efficacy.

HairLossTalk.com

misterium

Reaction score
Alright Tynan.. if he's trying to make what you call "a valid point"..

Here's my "valid point"

I'm not a homosexual.

I'm not pretending to be straight.

I love women.

I do not love men.

f*** you using my name in a negative way branco. If you're so afraid of homosexuals, stop hanging out with them.

f*** you and f*** your homophobe ways.

You wanna play games, I'm all game.

Stupid motherfuckers.

Take your valid points and stick them up your f*****g ***..

Maybe in Poland men like you pretend not to be homosexual because you care about what others think...

I think Branco is GAY.

Fair now?

Badass

Reaction score
IwantMyhair said:
Alright Tynan.. if he's trying to make what you call "a valid point"..

Here's my "valid point"

I'm not a homosexual.

I'm not pretending to be straight.

I love women.

I do not love men.

f*** you using my name in a negative way branco. If you're so afraid of homosexuals, stop hanging out with them.

f*** you and f*** your homophobe ways.

You wanna play games, I'm all game.

Stupid motherfuckers.

Take your valid points and stick them up your f*****g ***..

Maybe in Poland men like you pretend not to be homosexual because you care about what others think...

I think Branco is GAY.

Fair now?

Yo!!!

Chill out brother,

You say you are not a homophobe and yet you also say that this Branco dude used your name in a 'negative' way.

Do you think Branco calling you homosexual is some negative sh*t?

If this is true, you must think being homosexual is a negative thing.

Surely this is the basis of homophobia?

And what is with all the "stick them up your f*****g ***.." and "f*** you" cussing and sh*t, that is some blatant gay sh*t right there.

just cool it man, nobody here on this forum gives a sh*t if you are homosexual, it's cool, it's not a problem, it only becomes a problem when you have a problem with it.

jus' my 2 cents

B.A

G

IwantMyhair said:

I think Branco is GAY.?

Is impossible for Branco to be like some homsexual guy (like gay guy) branco has 2 childs and can be marry for 7 years, Inside Poland is against all law (legal) to make bummer sex with man who is gay guy, so is impossible for man to be homsexual inside poland.

I cannot have all prablems with gay guys (cassin is good guy to talk with on email, no prablems) is only when guys to tell>>"Branco his gay guy" becrause this cannot be true.

Branco

G

IwantMyhair :)

LOL, sorry mate!!!!

I was just having some fun with you, and I must say you took it very well!!!

I am Branco and Badass.

:lol: :lol:

Ty

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
I haven't had a chance to read through this thread just yet. But is there a product that consists of these ingredients that is obtainable by people somewhere?

Also ... Bryan ... I am interested in his thoughts on its efficacy.

HairLossTalk.com

Yes, it's called "Head & Shoulders"! LOL! And please, read through this thread. It's a riot! :D

tynanW> You mean you've been branco all along? I feel used, manipulated, and betrayed! How dare you! I was becoming interested in having 'bummer guy' relations with him.

Deaner & IwantMyhair> Just have sex already. I know you two want to pour hot Head & Shoulders "Hydrating Smooth & Silky" all over each other.

misterium

Reaction score
Yeah!