Head & Shoulders

misterium

Reaction score
branco said:
IwantMyhair said:
Maybe in Poland men like you pretend not to be homosexual because you care about what others think...

I think Branco is GAY.?

Is impossible for Branco to be like some homsexual guy (like gay guy) branco has 2 childs and can be marry for 7 years, Inside Poland is against all law (legal) to make bummer sex with man who is gay guy, so is impossible for man to be homsexual inside poland.

I cannot have all prablems with gay guys (cassin is good guy to talk with on email, no prablems) is only when guys to tell>>"Branco his gay guy" becrause this cannot be true.

Branco

I don't believe you Branco.

You are covering up.

Stop pretending.

(I too can run a topic into the ground)

Branco IS homosexuality.

G

IwantMyHair.

You gotta believe me when I say I am Branco (and badass and TynanW)

You have got to admit, he is kinda funny! :lol:

there were a few clues here and there.

As Dr Freetale said in last months AMA newletter:

"It's through the tireless research of people like Dr Amis and The UTTA coupled with valuable input from a cross section of the research platform, including the German/Polish effort at Plaute-toidi (This is where Branco works on Pig Breeding) and Geoff Paulin from the Scaline Science Project (SSP) that hair cloning can even be considered as a viable market place over the coming 5-10 years...."

this place where Branco works is just the word 'idiot' backwards.

Branco had nothing to do with Dutastaride, (his recent work has been related to hair cloning, see AMA reports and his stuff on UTTA), but he was the guy (through his links with Dr Reknaw and GSK) who 'spilt the beans' on the whole thing, it woud still be an internet rumour if it were not for Branco, he kept the whole hair loss community informed from day one.

Again it's just 'Wanker' backwards.

Just having some fun with you

TynanW :lol: :lol: :lol:

misterium

Reaction score
Prassable Branco not homoscrexual ?

G

This is the stupidest thread ive ever read here and ive read a lot of stupid ones (mainly ones that I post on).

misterium

Reaction score
"You're Heaaad & Shoulderrrs..... Above the ressssst!"

I love that song. ;P

Yeah the stuff is working for me but I need to keep on using it.. still have an early morning itch spot on the left crown part of my head, it's so annoying. Usually I will spray it with cold water if it bothers me enough.

G

why do they call it head and shoulders anyway, its not like you shampoo your shoulders.

G

shampoo shampoo shampoo shampoo shampoo shampoo shampoo shampoo shampoo!

just trying to get some hits for HairLossTalk.com`S shop so he can make enough pennies to buy Tiny Tim a new liver for Christmas.

G

Axon what are you doing here, shouldn't you be in the unproven section moving topics around?

Petchsky

Reaction score
Move me a mountain Axon, move me a mountain!

This makes no sense i know, but neither does this thread, 18 page thread on Head and f*****g shoulders, whats goin on?

But anyway, i sometimes use H+S menthol... it is good.

misterium

Reaction score
It's all Branco's fault..

Ya know, the gay thing and all.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Damn that crazy Polish bastard!

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com, are you going to read this thread???

The moral of this thread is:

Pyrithione zinc has outperformed ketoconazole in several studies.

Dr. Lee has endorsed the use of both ketoconazole and pyrithione zinc concomitantly.

Branco is gay.

Deaner & IwantMyhair are gay lovers with a H & S fetish.

Axon is a prick (and also gay).

HairLossTalk.com still hasn't read this thread (and may very well be gay).

G

Temples said:

The moral of this thread is:

Pyrithione zinc has outperformed ketoconazole in several studies.

Dr. Lee has endorsed the use of both ketoconazole and pyrithione zinc concomitantly.

Branco is gay.

Deaner & IwantMyhair are gay lovers with a H & S fetish.

Axon is a prick (and also gay).

HairLossTalk.com still hasn't read this thread (and may very well be gay).

what nothing about me? is it because I is gay?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Temples said:
Maybe sometime next week when I have a free 2 hours!! :D

Temples said:
The moral of this thread is: Pyrithione zinc has outperformed ketoconazole in several studies.
Will I add Head and Shoulders to the store and to the list of potential or proven treatments in the product reviews section? Sure. I can't get it into the store though because I cant even get Nizoral. stupid dumb mcneil and their dumb stupid purchase minimums *grumble*.

PS.. I like the ladies only.

HairLossTalk.com

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Temples said:
Maybe sometime next week when I have a free 2 hours!! :D

Temples said:
The moral of this thread is: Pyrithione zinc has outperformed ketoconazole in several studies.
Will I add Head and Shoulders to the store and to the list of potential or proven treatments in the product reviews section? Sure. I can't get it into the store though because I cant even get Nizoral. stupid dumb mcneil and their dumb stupid purchase minimums *grumble*.

PS.. I like the ladies only.

HairLossTalk.com

Thank you!!!!!