Head & Shoulders

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm like so jacked right nowâ€â€￾I get to use H & S AND Xandrox. I'm going to celebrate by ordering a new Japanese p**rn flick. Regrowth, here I c*m, baby!

misterium

Reaction score
^ say what ?

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, I was banging your little green fairy and she stopped me in the middle. Something about how she only has feelings for you and the like.

Now I'm back to Doloville.

And no, I wasn't doing "that" when I made that post. Perv.

misterium

Reaction score
Jerk it hard son! Jerk it hard!

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Temples: Thanks for the info. from Dr. Lee. I'll be using zinc pry. now and then. Do you let it soak like Nizoral for 5 minutes?

Could you also ask him about coal tar and pine tar shampoos also? Thanks! (Coal tar would be T-Gel types and pine tar is the Grandpa's type.)

G

Temples said:
So it looks like we've been on to something after all. I give a special thanks to Old Baldy and Distressed for posting the links to those studies.

Your welcome :)

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oops! I needed to move my original reply to the right topic as I had replied to the wrong post.

Greg

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IwantMyhair said:
Good good..

So now I have a full-time shampoo regimine for rotation.

nizoral 1% 2x weekly, and H&S 3x weekly, and a mild baby shampoo the other days.

:)

I suppose the side-effects from finasteride that he was refering to, would be dry scalp/inflamation? .. those side-effects could lead to itching.. which is what I have!

I have been doing this for quite sometime now, using H&S Intensive Treatment 3x per week and nizoral 2x per week. The itching I used to get is completellllllllllly gone, my scalp feels so healthy its ridiculus!

Tony

misterium

Reaction score
bra:

I think I'm on my way to feeling that good myself !

H&S seems to be taming the itch even in day #2 !

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IwantMyhair said:
bra:

I think I'm on my way to feeling that good myself !

H&S seems to be taming the itch even in day #2 !

Oh yeah BABY!!!! Here is to feeling good all the TIME! :beer:

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Chujgcha said:
I'm a gonna keep shampooing y'alls sisters with Nizoral beeecaaauusssee theeeeyy liiiiike it!!! they like it aaaaalot!!!

Chuj,

What up MAIN!!!!

To answer a previous question:

RK-Sniff Sniff is going well, I've got the whole east coast hooked on the stuff. I tell you, this sh*t is pure genious!!! I cut it with my leftover generic finasteride and add a little baking soda. Sometimes people try to get up on my turf, but then I show them a little sum-thing sum-thing and they quiet down, know what I mean. I think you should come on board main, help me spread the word here in the west coast, make RK-Sniff Sniff the new main stream drug. We can be MILLIONAIRS and then we can get all the hair transplant we want. Ahhhhhhhhh, crusing the world in our brand new private jet, hot chicks everywhere. Nothing but the best...

What do you say main....

Tony Montana

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IwantMyhair said:
Good good..

So now I have a full-time shampoo regimine for rotation.

nizoral 1% 2x weekly, and H&S 3x weekly, and a mild baby shampoo the other days.

:)

I suppose the side-effects from finasteride that he was refering to, would be dry scalp/inflamation? .. those side-effects could lead to itching.. which is what I have!

It would probably be even better to go something like:

nizoral 3 x

T/Sal 3 x (before nizoral apps), this is crucial since salicylic acid scrubs away the dead skin cells and poo build-up. Your topicals will penetrate better too. Just be careful not to scrub too hard with the nizoral afterâ€â€￾it'll set your head on fire.

H & S other 4 days since it says use everyday for best results. The itching would be even more under control and you would get maximum hair regrowth, I would imagine.

Deep conditioning every day.

Old Baldy> Yes, let it sit 5 mins. after lathering for about 60 secs.

misterium

Reaction score
Yo holmes..

I don't use my T/Sal too often because it's strong and I don't use topicals other than emu oil.

My hairloss isn't so bad.. and now that I've shaved my head #2 attachment, when I rub my palm over my dome I feel nothing but hair... it feels good! No more of that 'split' in the back vertex that I could notice when my hair was long/longer.

I like to use T/Sal just not so often.. because there's really no buildup on my scalp to be noticed at all...

I can feel the nizoral and the H&S when I apply them.. soothing and minty fresh.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IwantMyhair said:
My hairloss isn't so bad

We don't want "not so bad". We want damn fuckin' good!

Good luck.

misterium

Reaction score
True.. the damn fuckin 'gooder' the damn fuckin better

I can always adjust the shampoo regimine as I go :)

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm in...I got a couple things to take care of...I'm supervising the construction of a wildlife preserve in my backyard. I should be there in Cali by the weekend. I have some ideas that will maximize our profits...I think finasteride is to highclass, blue chalk, should do the job. The baking soda should be reserved for the elite, plaster would be a good substitute, you know, the stuff that comes in the big paper sacks. Besides, I got alot of that left over from time we built the olympic swimming pool in the basement.

Let me know what you think...

Freaking plaster.....genious! I have tons of that sh*t around the house from all the suck-a-s that I knocked off and had to place 10 feet under ground. They shouldn't have messed with the T. The blue chalk is also a good adition, we can have RK sniff sniff lite and RK sniff sniff Extra Strenght.

If you need any help importing some Wildlife to your preserve let me know. I have connections with people in the right places. Monkey, birds...you name it....I got it! Okay main, back to the grind...I must go check out my operations facilities, some of my people are slacking a little its about time I cut off a toe or two to show them what happens when product doesnt ship on time. I know working 24 hours shifts is hard on the body, but hey, for $3 a day no one should complain.