Hair Signals (TM), the next generation Folligen

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have used folligen before and cosmetically it was HORIBLE. Plus it easily would burn your scalp.

Could never use Folligen again.

***But is Dr Pickarts new Hair Signals any different in that aspect? Does it have the same characteristics as Folligen does but just a few extra ingredients?

rcom440

Reaction score
blaze said:
I have used folligen before and cosmetically it was HORIBLE. Plus it easily would burn your scalp.

Could never use Folligen again.

***But is Dr Pickarts new Hair Signals any different in that aspect? Does it have the same characteristics as Folligen does but just a few extra ingredients?

You probably had allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. Could be copper-peptides.

rcom440

Reaction score
Ask Dr Pickart for sample of Hair Signals and tell him about your experience with Folligen. Or you could buy a small bottle (1 oz.) of HS. I think it's around $19 + S&H.

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin you said you would be using it for one year.

what's the best 4th treatment. tricomin or hair signals?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
jh said:
He addresses this, too. I can't speak for the validity of what he says, but he discusses the claim here:

http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forum ... /686106143

I'm astonished that Dr. Pickart appears to be so disconnected from the medical literature! It's been discussed for years now on hairloss sites that DHT from the type 2 enzyme is the one most closely associated with the balding process, and that the type 2 enzyme is the one that concentrates (not surprisingly) in the dermal papilla of the hair follicle.

As for whether or not locally applied copper-peptides can really provide enough copper ion to significantly inhibit 5a-reductase in the hair follicles, I strongly suspect that's just wishful thinking on Dr. Pickart's part. I doubt there's any validity to it.

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
As much as I like the product he helped create, Tricomin, I find it really suspicious that he has totally access to hair regrowth and wrinkle creams, but looks like hell and has no hair. Sorry, but if his stuff worked so well on it's own, and was so trouble free, he'd use it on himself and look 20 years younger.

He reminds me of Dr Phil and his diet book, or Sarah Palin's daughter working for an abstinence only organization. I remember a fitness guru coming out with a book on how you only need weight training, and no cardio, then he had a heart attack. He didn't die, but a lot of his credibility did. He claimed his heart problem was congenital. Or Jim Fixx claiming you could eat what you want, as long as you ran a lot. The list goes on, but you get what I mean. At least Doctor Lee and Doctor Proctor have full heads of hair.

rcom440

Reaction score
He probably doesn't care too much about his own appearance and devoted all his time and energy into developing his products. He definitely cares more about hair of his clients then his own.
You can't blame him for that.
It's like Chef preparing great dish for other people to eat.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
47thin said:
As much as I like the product he helped create, Tricomin, I find it really suspicious that he has totally access to hair regrowth and wrinkle creams, but looks like hell and has no hair. Sorry, but if his stuff worked so well on it's own, and was so trouble free, he'd use it on himself and look 20 years younger.

Look, Dr. Pickart was chrome-dome BALD even way back when I first started getting interested in hair loss. You can hardly blame his simple copper-peptide products for failing to regrow all of his hair! :shock: :dunno:

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
I think he has time in the morning to rub this stuff on, he's not that busy. He doesn't have 5 minutes twice a day? Please.

It says that the stuff helps with hair growth, etc. Basically, he is associated with some anti aging organization, and he looks old.

Like I said, I use Tricomin, and it seems to make the hair I have look a little better. I just find it funny that Revivogen is vilified, when Hair Signals has a lot of the same stuff, except copper peptides.

It's just an opinion, btw, and I am not trying to make enemies. It's just in my view, things don't add up. Thanks.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
47thin said:
It's just an opinion, btw, and I am not trying to make enemies. It's just in my view, things don't add up. Thanks.

I think you're making a mountain out of a mole-hill. It's close to impossible to grow hair on a slick-bald head. I don't even use any of his products, and I'm not particularly a fan of his, but I don't see anything incongruous with the fact that he's bald. Not at all.

rcom440

Reaction score
Like Bryan said he won't grow hair on slick-bald head.
He seems like a good guy, very helpful and honest when it comes to the hair loss.

I'm still waiting to see some results from Hair Signals. I've been using it for around a month but I don't see any difference in the quality of my hair.

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
jh said:
s for whether or not locally applied copper-peptides can really provide enough copper ion to significantly inhibit 5a-reductase in the hair follicles, I strongly suspect that's just wishful thinking on Dr. Pickart's part. I doubt there's any validity to it.

this mean copper peptides are proven to grow hair?

thanks Cassin. anyone else has an opinion in what are the best copper peptides?

JWM

Reaction score
rcom440 said:
Like Bryan said he won't grow hair on slick-bald head.
He seems like a good guy, very helpful and honest when it comes to the hair loss.

I'm still waiting to see some results from Hair Signals. I've been using it for around a month but I don't see any difference in the quality of my hair.

rccom

In my opinion, you are not using enough. If I recall you only add a few drops to your minoxidil yeah? My advice would be to use minoxidil, wait about 30 minutes, then apply about 2 ml of HS and rub it in. This is what usually works for most Folligen users.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
I used HS solution last night for the first time (never used CP based products before). Washed my hair, applied minoxidil waited 1 hour or so and then applied 1 ml HS and my scalp turned green I though it was momentarily that after the product absortion it will return normal. This morning my scalp still green and I had to wash it 3 times. Is this normal? Did I use to much (1 ml)? Please advice.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont know much about this product so was hoping someone could maybe answer the following questions?

Does this product give any regrowth?
Is this product ok to use with finasteride or dutasteride to help boost efficiency?
Has anyone had good results?

I've been through quite a few pages but can't seem to find anything conclusive.

Cheers!