Hair Signals (TM), the next generation Folligen

Withnail

Established Member
Reaction score
Extract from Dr Pickart's forum at skin biology

We have finally released two new hair products (after all the friendly pushing from clients in this forum).

These are Hair Signals (TM) Therapy Solution and Hair Signals (TM) Therapy Cream.

These are somewhat like the Folligen products but also contain several DHT inhibitors plus the polysorbate penetrating agents used in the original Helsinki Formula(R).

Our initial tests with users have been very positive. The items can be purchased from our website. They also can be obtained as a regular free sample with a purchase.

For more, see http://skinbiology.com/hairsignals.html

Dr P , is this the new folligen formula that has been talked about on the forum ? Or is there something else in the pipeline ? - i.e I was thinking something that also maybe contained the Tricomin peptide .

This is the new formula. But peptides that I now use are much better than AHG:Cu in Tricomin.

We have tested the Hair Signals products on a group of happy Folligen users. They all said it worked better than Folligen

Petchsky

Reaction score
Sounds interesting, you going to buy it Withnail and be our guinea pig?

Withnail

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Sounds interesting, you going to buy it Withnail and be our guinea pig?

I was kinda hopeing somebody else would do that to be honest!

LOL!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Excellent, keep us informed with your thoughts :)

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:

Will do, don't know if i can give opinion about the effect of long term use because i'm on other topicals but expect comment about the cosmetic effects, because i've read bad comments about the cosmetic features of folligen. Tricomin in other hand is perfect for that even make my hair to look more fuller after the use. I still plan to use the both

Cassin

Reaction score
kento said:
Petchsky said:

Will do, don't know if i can give opinion about the effect of long term use because i'm on other topicals but expect comment about the cosmetic effects, because i've read kinda bad comments about the cosmetic features of folligen. Tricomin in other hand is perfect for that even make my hair to look more fuller after the use. I still plan to use the both

Regular folligen is a mess hands down no other way about it. Never go to sleep with it on your scalp because it will ruin your pillows.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
kento said:
Petchsky said:

Will do, don't know if i can give opinion about the effect of long term use because i'm on other topicals but expect comment about the cosmetic effects, because i've read kinda bad comments about the cosmetic features of folligen. Tricomin in other hand is perfect for that even make my hair to look more fuller after the use. I still plan to use the both

Regular folligen is a mess hands down no other way about it. Never go to sleep with it on your scalp because it will ruin your pillows.

I hope that his hair signals is not like that, or maybe i will use it before shampoo or maybe will save the money for more tricomin at least the peptide in the tricomin is already proven.

Cassin why did you stoped tricomin, because of financial reasons?

Cassin

Reaction score
kento said:
Cassin why did you stoped tricomin, because of financial reasons?

No just to shake things up a bit. I imagine I will do a year on folligen products then head back to tricomin. Then I will switch back.

Tricomin is a great product and I have nothing bad to say about it.

Cassin

Reaction score
Just bought it....

I will rotate it with the regular folligen 2oz cream.

I now have folligen that will last me a year considering I have a buzz cut. :punk:

Just for the record...As with everything I bought this myself and I receive no discounts so I will give this a open honest review good or bad.

Withnail

Established Member
Reaction score
kento said:
Petchsky said:

Will do, don't know if i can give opinion about the effect of long term use because i'm on other topicals but expect comment about the cosmetic effects, because i've read bad comments about the cosmetic features of folligen. Tricomin in other hand is perfect for that even make my hair to look more fuller after the use. I still plan to use the both

This is one thing I'd love to know.

I find Tricomin actually improves the appearance for me too, I think it's the Panthenol in there that helps. I've never tried Folligen, the messy effects just put me off it.

Look forward to your thoughts. :)

Cassin

Reaction score
Well my order has already shipped...awesome.

At this time I am single (hard to believe isn't it?... I am a mod on a hair loss forum after all) so when I have sleepovers I will be ditching folligen.

Walking around at night with a layer of green goo doesn't exactly put the x in sexy.

Cassin

Reaction score
Just got it and used it. I haven't used folligen in a long time and the hair signals smells and looks just like I remember the regular folligen cream.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Hey Cassin.

You know, you could also go to SkinActives.com and buy some of their GHK copper peptides and add it to four ounces of their canvas cream. Then you would have another variation of copper peptides to use in your arsenal.

It's a decent creamed concoction IMHO. You know, not a heavy cream.

Total cost (i.e., with the canvas cream) is about $17.00 for four ounces, plus shipping, so you might want to order a couple "sets" to save on shipping a little. Good price for that expensive GHK copper peptide IMHO.

The actual GHK copper peptide is only $10.50 and can be added to any cream you choose though. Each GHK copper peptide vial "treats" four ounces of cream. It mixes in well with a little stirring.

To really add to it, buy some anti-oxidant booster they sell. Just a few drops for four ounces is all that is needed. Very good ingredients and very concentrated IMHO. It will last a very long time and costs $9.50 IIRC.

So, you won't be out too much money trying this stuff.

I have used it for my recent transplant healing and my scalp has healed quicker than my first transplant, (i.e., where I didn't use anything until I started reading up on this stuff about two months after that first transplant).

I've used it about 4 times a week for two months now. One-half of the four ounces remains to be used.

It ain't a miracle, nothing is IMHO, but it is very good for the scalp IMHO.